ADVERTISEMENT

Donny T is a Rapist

Was he charged and convicted of rape? Was he brought before a trial and evidence presented?
Isn't how funny how they won't/can't answer that...yet they continue to screech RAPIST...RAPIST...RAPIST!!!!
Leftists are funny folks. :joy:

Why won't they answer that? Is it because they know and can't admit it, or they know and won't admit?
giphy.gif

As alleged in her complaint, Carroll was raped after running into Trump at Bergdorf Goodman. She says the two had bantered before going to the lingerie department of the Manhattan luxury department store for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman.

In the dressing room, Trump allegedly ripped down Carroll’s tights and pinned her arms, then unzipped his pants and forced his penis inside her.

Dress in Hand, Rape Accuser Goes After Trump DNA
Do you have any idea how hard that would be? If a chic doesn't want your member up in there, there's lots she can do to stop you. You have to get her legs open first, then force her to hold still with her legs open while you guide your missile to the target. All she has to do is offer one quick knee to your family jewels and your missile is grounded Bro! Permanently!!!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Do you have any idea how hard that would be? If a chic doesn't you your member up in there, there's lots she can do to stop you. You have to get her loges open first, then force her to hold still with her legs open while you guide your missile to the target. All she has to do is offer one quick knee to your family jewels and your missile is grounded Bro! Permanently!!!!! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I don't believe her and this is election interference is probably the best defense. Sorry ladies. I don't believe here. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
Funny, so was Bill C., but the Dems all said "Move along, it's not important."

So tell us....why is it suddenly important now?
Umm when did Clinton lose that in a court of law ??? But all you law following Christian’s might find that an issue

Umm when did Clinton lose that in a court of law ??? But all you law following Christian’s might find that an issue

I take the most issue with all the dudes you roofied in college. Prove that never happened.

I don't believe her and this election interference is probably the best defense. Sorry ladies. I don't believe here. Period.
No bruises, no ripped tights, no torn dress, no scars on her face...he hardly used any physical force at all to hold her legs open with his pants down, she's not screaming or fighting him...she's apparently immobilized laying prostrate while he smashes her in a dressing room and no one notices or hears a damn thing? She files no police report, and tells no one how she had been brutally assaulted then waits 30 years to tell her story?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
He never went to court. He was impeached for lying under oath in a pre-trial deposition.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
No bruises, no ripped tights, no torn dress, no scars on her face...he hardly used any physical force at all to hold her legs open with his pants down, she's not screaming or fighting him...she's apparently immobilized laying prostrate while he smashes her in a dressing room and no one notices or hears a damn thing? She files no police report, and tells no one how she had been brutally assaulted and waits 30 years to tell her story?
giphy.gif

I simply don't believe her. Pretty confident most sane people don't either.

Reactions: atlkvb
I'd imagine you think all Christians shouldn't lie? Did you believe this?

I did not have Sex with that woman

Was he lying? I'll 100% guarantee you've NEVER called him out for it!

@sammyk bot....

Donny's a rapist....Donny's a rapist......Donny's a rapist......Donny's a rapist......Donny's a rapist......
giphy.gif

@sammyk 's a bot...... @sammyk 's a bot........ @sammyk 's a bot......... @sammyk 's a bot......

I thought the illegal spying on Trump's campaign by the Obama DOJ was a gross violation of the Law. Didn't you?

giphy.gif

Damn...that bot is suddenly speechless! 😲

Donny the rapist
Hey @sammyk ...quick question for 'ya on how Trump raped that chick in the department store dressing room....

OK so, once he got her into the dressing room, did he pull her tights down first, then pinned her down, then pulled his pants down? Or did he pull his pants down first, then pin her down, then pulled her tights down?

How do you think he managed to hold her down whether he pulled her tights down first or his own pants down first? 🤔

Explain?
@sammyk ...having a few problems understanding Donny the rapist's moves
giphy.gif

You can make a bot believe anything. I hypnotized her first, but she doesn't want to admit it!
iu

Like I said before DJT...you is a baaaaaaaad man! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT