ADVERTISEMENT

Donny T is a Rapist

GFTyPnfWAAEXzO8

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb and Airport
SammyK more worried about Trump than Biden being brain dead dementia puppet as the country is turned into a communist regime.

• Love
Reactions: Airport and atlkvb
Sammy still can't explain how a convicted rapist isn't in jail?

Under New York Penal Law article 130, rape is defined as a non:consensual sexual intercourse with another person. Non:consensual sexual intercourse requires penetration of the victim’s anus, vagina, or mouth by a penis, or any foreign object, without consent. Generally, a person convicted of rape in the first degree may face a prison sentence of at least five years and up to 25 years; rape in the second degree carries a prison sentence of up to seven years; and rape in the third degree is punishable by imprisonment of up to four years. For conviction of 1st, 2nd or 3rd degree rape, under each of those sentencing guidelines specific jail time is MANDATORY.

@sammyk doesn't understand yet when I really rape someone, they know it!
iu

Oh he knows it DJT...look what you've done to him? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Hey...I resent that!
iu
Come on daddy B. Another illegal crossed the border. Get that check book out, free home, education and 3 square meals ready. Be sure to keep those filthy homeless veterans out of the way.

Reactions: atlkvb
Are you around 13 years old Sammy ?
No just saying all of this we must follow the rule of law and you guys like this rapist. But the one thing as we have learned Donny can go lower than anyone as will his voters.

No just saying all of this we must follow the rule of law and you guys like this rapist. But the one thing as we have learned Donny can go lower than anyone as will his voters.
Was he charged and convicted of rape?

Apparently he can also rape someone and avoid jail time. He's a bad man!

SammyK more worried about Trump than Biden being brain dead dementia puppet as the country is turned into a communist regime.
Ummm have you heard donny talk lately. You can’t use that anymore. Donny the dictator is much worse. He is a rapist and a traitor so

Ummm have you heard donny talk lately. You can’t use that anymore. Donny the dictator is much worse. He is a rapist and a traitor so
Sammy voted for the man that opened the borders, paid the illegals, housed them and fed them all while molesting children and snorting coke with his son. Biden Keeps our veterans homeless and hungry. Biden hates America. (FACT)

Sammy more worried about Trump. Typical liberal.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlkvb
Pffettt. Never been on trial for that but donny has. Never been accused of that but donny has. Multiple times So go get your shine box boy. Your candidate is a rapist
Then how come he's not in jail? There is a reason why you refuse to answer that, and you make yourself look more imbecilic the more you avoid an answer.

@sammyk ...admitting he's an imbecile
giphy.gif

Tell me something my man...did YOU know @sammyk was an imbecile?
giphy.gif

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Sammy voted for the man that opened the boarders, paid the illegals, housed them and fed them all while molesting children and snorting coke with his son. Biden Keeps our veterans homeless and hungry. Biden hates America. (FACT)

giphy.gif

Look at what a bad ass Trump is....gets convicted of forcibly raping a woman in broad daylight in a department store dressing room ....gets sentenced to pay millions in restitution....in a Liberal State before a Liberal Judge and Jury...and manages to avoid MANDATORY jail time!

Damn DJT...no wonder @sammyk admires you so much...you is a baaaaad man!

Yep...I know... he's very jealous of me 'ya know?
iu

It shows DJT....

Sammy voted for the man that opened the borders, paid the illegals, housed them and fed them all while molesting children and snorting coke with his son. Biden Keeps our veterans homeless and hungry. Biden hates America. (FACT)

I did not vote for Reagan

When Trump wins we are going to scoop up the sammyks in America and throw them in jail for insurrection.

As alleged in her complaint, Carroll was raped after running into Trump at Bergdorf Goodman. She says the two had bantered before going to the lingerie department of the Manhattan luxury department store for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman.

In the dressing room, Trump allegedly ripped down Carroll’s tights and pinned her arms, then unzipped his pants and forced his penis inside her.

Dress in Hand, Rape Accuser Goes After Trump DNA

As alleged in her complaint, Carroll was raped after running into Trump at Bergdorf Goodman. She says the two had bantered before going to the lingerie department of the Manhattan luxury department store for Trump to pick out a gift for an unidentified woman.

In the dressing room, Trump allegedly ripped down Carroll’s tights and pinned her arms, then unzipped his pants and forced his penis inside her.

Dress in Hand, Rape Accuser Goes After Trump DNA
Was he charged and convicted of rape? Was he brought before a trial and evidence presented?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT