ADVERTISEMENT

Do any deniers care about the Federal report on Climate Change?

So you were pretending to be ignorant, just to troll for humor then?

I wasn't "pretending" ignorance, unlike you I don't profess to know "everything" and I stated early on my ignorance of the factual data but also my firm conviction humans cannot heat the Earth... however I was genuinely entertained by both of you. Can't you tell?

boomer...honestly I laughed so hard at my "fake debate" I almost sh*t on myself! No joke.
giphy.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
I wasn't "pretending" ignorance, unlike you I don't profess to know "everything" and I stated early on my ignorance of the factual data but also my firm conviction humans cannot heat the Earth... however I was genuinely entertained by both of you. Can't you tell?
Not at all. And - I think you’re fvcking lying

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Not at all. And - I think you’re fvcking lying

Opinion not scientific fact.

One of the key traits of arrogance is an inability to laugh at oneself or to take oneself too seriously. You emulate those traits.

Scientific fact not opinion.

Reactions: 79eer
I'll help you guys out:

ATL, show me the evidence that proves Creationism to everyone........

:popcorn:

That should be easy if you're a Christian, but if you simply look at the general idea that all created things are unique in their creation one look at human beings and the fact that there are no two human beings ever created alike should be enough proof for you.

However you don't have to limit yourself to human beings...find anything in creation that is identical.... anything, trees, Birds, fish, even snowflakes....anything created you will never find duplicated because the Creator doesn't copy.

Humans also cannot do what the Creator does therefore we cannot make blood plasma or oxygen or nitrogen or atmosphere or an earth or anything else in the cosmos that has specific unique design creation.

Need any more proof?

Last edited:
That should be easy if you're a Christian, but if you simply look at the general idea that all created things are unique in their creation one look at human beings and the fact that there are no two human beings ever created alike should be enough proof for you.

I'm saying show it to prove to everyone. Please, since you are all about "proof". Show it so that everyone here can be convinced.

Twins only on the surface appear to be identical but if you look closer they never are.

Their fingerprints will differ, the retinas in their eyes will differ sometimes their hair color and follicles will differ even into the subatomic level their DNA will most certainly differ there are never two identical created beings of anything.

Twins only on the surface appear to be identical but if you look closer they never are.

Their fingerprints will differ, the retinas in their eyes will differ sometimes their hair color and follicles will differ even into the subatomic level their DNA will most certainly differ there are never two identical created beings of anything.

Everyone is waiting for the scientific proof on Creationism. You don't need to convince me, but others you need to. Only Scientific data, please.

I'm saying show it to prove to everyone. Please, since you are all about "proof". Show it so that everyone here can be convinced.

The evidence is in the creation...the framers called it self-evident.

We hold these truths to be self-evident that all men are created equal. Not identical but equal.

Everyone is waiting for the scientific proof on Creationism. You don't need to convince me, but others you need to. Only Scientific data, please.

I don't think you can get much more scientific than DNA. That is the basic building block of all living things existing and you will never find two DNA strands exactly alike it is impossible.

What is the evidence that is created? It cannot be duplicated. It is infinitely complex by Design and cannot be recreated or reproduced by anyone of any intelligence using any means.

Arguing creationism now on here, lol, with the nit wits think Trump is Gods chosen one? I'll pass.

I don't think you can get much more scientific than DNA. That is the basic building block of all living things existing and you will never find two DNA strands exactly alike it is impossible.

What is the evidence that is created? It cannot be duplicated. It is infinitely complex by Design and cannot be recreated or reproduced by anyone of any intelligence using any means.

Show them how God created it.

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/04/120409164426.htm

You need to do better. They need PROOF.

I visited St Peter's Basilica in New York not too long ago and stood there admiring the intricate art work and the precision that Cathedral was constructed with.

I don't need any proof to know that both intelligent design and construction produced that basilica! How much more intricate and complex is the human body, the Earth, the stars, and the entire Cosmos for someone to look at it and think it suddenly appeared without design and a creator?

Again the proof is self-evident because the creation cannot be duplicated. There is intelligent design pattern and order in all the creation and that is impossible to happen without both a designer and a creator!

You are on the Left and are convinced of the evidence of man-made global warming despite the flimsy evidence of human origin over suggesting it is simply a naturally recurring process on the Earth.

Why does such flimsy evidence convince you of its human creation and the overwhelming evidence of the physical creation you simply question?

That is not logical.

Last edited:
I'll help you guys out:

ATL, show me the evidence that proves Creationism to everyone........

:popcorn:

The genetic code is a programming language, so much so that we're editing it now. This system has intelligence baked in. This code existed before our life did, our intelligence did. It is impossible that this system developed without an intelligence behind it.

Reactions: atlkvb
The genetic code is a programming language, so much so that we're editing it now. This system has intelligence baked in. This code existed before our life did, our intelligence did. It is impossible that this system developed without an intelligence behind it.

They've found identical DNA is plant species. And maybe the aliens created it? Not God. They need proof.

And humans cannot write genetic code!

I visited St Peter's Basilica in New York not too long ago and stood there admiring the intricate art work and the precision that Cathedral was constructed with.

I don't need any proof to know that both intelligent design and construction produced that basilica! How much more intricate and complex is the human body, the Earth, the stars, and the entire Cosmos for someone to look at it and think it suddenly appeared without design and a creator?

Again the proof is self-evident because the creation cannot be duplicated. There is intelligent design pattern and order in all the creation and that is impossible to happen without both a designer and a creator!

You are on the Left and are convinced of the evidence of man-made global warming despite the flimsy evidence of human origin over suggesting it is simply a naturally recurring process on the Earth.

Why does such flimsy evidence convince you of its human creation and the overwhelming evidence of the physical creation you simply question?

That is not logical.

Certain plants have been found to have identical DNA.

They've found identical DNA is plant species. And maybe the aliens created it? Not God. They need proof.

Similar yes but never identical. From a distance both of our fingerprints look to be similar but upon closer examination they are certainly not identical. DNA strands are the same way. There are literally unlimited combinations that when placed side-by-side never exactly align.

Certain plants have been found to have identical DNA.

I don't know where you live but just go outside and grab two leaves that look as close to identical as you can find.

Then turn them over and examine the spinal information behind each leaf. You'll be out there all day before you find two exactly alike.

In fact you will never find it!

Last edited:

I'm surprised you don't see the major flaw in that work? It was amazing what those Scientists did discover but they only looked at portions of DNA strands not whole strands across whole species.

It's like looking at a snapshot of a basketball player approaching a rim. During certain sequencing of that photograph there will appear to be identical pictures. But if you examine the entire trajectory no two players will ever show up at the same aperture at the same time and in identical sequencing.

We are making major strides in mapping genetic material and sequencing but we still have not found two entirely identical genetic strands of DNA it's impossible. Those scientists were looking at portions of DNA strands across different species that appear to be identical in some places and in some cases were.

But nowhere did they examine whole strands of DNA matched identically against other species in the exact same sequencing across the entire strand.

I'm surprised you don't see the major flaw in that work? It was amazing what those Scientists did discover but they only looked at portions of DNA strands not whole strands across whole species.

It's like looking at a snapshot of a basketball player approaching a rim. During certain sequencing of that photograph there will appear to be identical pictures. But if you examine the entire trajectory no two players will ever show up at the same aperture at the same time and in identical sequencing.

We are making major strides in mapping genetic material and sequencing but we still have not found two entirely identical genetic strands of DNA it's impossible. Those scientists were looking at portions of DNA strands across different species that appear to be identical in some places and in some cases were.

But nowhere did they examine whole strands of DNA matched identically against other species in the exact same sequencing across the entire strand.

So, you again are smarter than scientists. Got it.

So, you again are smarter than scientists. Got it.

I'm not smarter than anyone. I'm a Believer just like you! However unlike you I am always prepared to give a defense for my Faith. You asked and I answered which is what all Christians should be prepared to do if they are sincere in defending their Faith.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT