ADVERTISEMENT

Do any deniers care about the Federal report on Climate Change?

I'm not smarter than anyone. I'm a Believer just like you! However unlike you I am always prepared to give a defense for my Faith. You asked and I answered which is what all Christians should be prepared to do if they are sincere in defending their Faith.

What do you say of the Catholics that denied Copernicus and Kepler's findings?

What do you say of the Catholics that denied Copernicus and Kepler's findings?

What do you say of Jews who to this day deny Christ as Messiah?

Jesus didn't promise automatic belief simply because he said he was the way the truth and the light. Matter of fact he said be prepared for people to hate you for believing that. So it's par for the course with those Catholics you mentioned. And it will remain that way until Christ comes back to settle all questions and doubts about who he is or whether he is who he said he was.

What do you say of Jews who to this day deny Christ as Messiah?

Jesus didn't promise automatic belief simply because he said he was the way the truth and the light. Matter of fact he said be prepared for people to hate you for believing that. So it's par for the course with those Catholics you mentioned. And it will remain that way until Christ comes back to settle all questions and doubts about who he is or whether he is who he said he was.

Not only are you racist, but anti-Semite. And you didn't answer the question....typical. Go "close another deal".......

Not only are you racist, but anti-Semite. And you didn't answer the question....typical. Go "close another deal".......

Well last I checked I was black. Last I heard you still question that. Now want to tell me again who's racist?

And as a matter of fact I'm working on three right now but we're having trouble with financing.

How did what he say make him an anti-Semite? That was literally the definition of the difference between Jews and Gentiles. WTF? You’re a crazy person.

Reactions: atlkvb
Well last I checked I was black. Last I heard you still question that. Now want to tell me again who's racist?

And as a matter of fact I'm working on three right now but we're having trouble with financing.

Do what you got to do.

Spend less time on here, more time helping them out.......

Not sure exactly why my presence on here bothers you so much but I promise you yours on here doesn't bother me any less.

Besides exactly what is it that YOU do all day that every time I come back between deals you're still here complaining about the time I spend on here? I want your job!

I’d call it crazy to label someone with that based on absolutely nothing. Crazy, retarded, lacking intelligence...all pretty much the same

Why? They call anyone who voted for Trump a Nazi?

Not sure exactly why my presence on here bothers you so much but I promise you yours on here doesn't bother me any less.

Besides exactly what is it that YOU do all day that every time I come back between deals you're still here complaining about the time I spend on here? I want your job!

:popcorn:

I feel like we should have one of these Purge threads every week.

Starting at midnight going for 12 hours?
what-the-purge-movies-say-about-us1.jpg

Certainly a couple of you all.

I don't always agree with everything you say but I will say that I do find your posts to be factual, logical, rational, practical, topical, understandable and readable.

As a matter of fact, some of the explanations of Conservative thought at least have been some of the best I've read on here even though as I say we don't always agree or see eye-to-eye on every issue particularly when it comes to morality and religion.

But I do respect your candor, demeanor and command of the issues whenever you post because you don't get emotional, you stick to the facts, you state your case, and make your claims and remain consistent in your debating. I respect that. :eek:kay:

I think in this thread I’ve countered 3 lunatics, 2 maroons, and a couple of drive by opportunists.

Assuming I’m in the lunatic pile here. Fair assessment. I’ve questioned my sanity several times throughout this thread. Just one more hit though.

Recently found out the wife was pregnant. We aren’t keeping it though. Just too busy with organizing protests and getting out our Happy Holidays cards. ‘Tis the season.

Reactions: WVUCOOPER
Assuming I’m in the lunatic pile here. Fair assessment. I’ve questioned my sanity several times throughout this thread. Just one more hit though.

Recently found out the wife was pregnant. We aren’t keeping it though. Just too busy with organizing protests and getting out our Happy Holidays cards. ‘Tis the season.

Why did the question about CO2 on Venus escape elucidation from your vast resovior of Scientific exegesis? Human global warmers on Earth want to know how to avoid that fate?

Last edited:

Just an FYI, abortion isn’t on my platform. I don’t personally agree with it, but it’s not something I’m prepared to proffer a stance of morality on.

That and I know you’re full of shit. I believe you have 3 kids and anyone that has kids wouldn’t find abortion for convenience an acceptable COA.

Just an FYI, abortion isn’t on my platform. I don’t personally agree with it, but it’s not something I’m prepared to proffer a stance of morality on.

That and I know you’re full of shit. I believe you have 3 kids and anyone that has kids wouldn’t find abortion for convenience an acceptable COA.

giphy.gif

Why did the question about CO2 on Venus escape elucidation from your vast resovior of Scientific exegesis? Human global warmers on Earth want to know how to avoid that fate?
Well, the planet rotates in the opposite direction of all of the others. It take longer to rotate on its axis than it does to revolve around the sun. The temperature difference between the hot and cold sides of the planet are in the neighborhood of 700 Kelvin. Why are you trying to compare earth to venus?

Well, the planet rotates in the opposite direction of all of the others. It take longer to rotate on its axis than it does to revolve around the sun. The temperature difference between the hot and cold sides of the planet are in the neighborhood of 700 Kelvin. Why are you trying to compare earth to venus?

It involves the existence of all that CO2 on Venus. There are no humans on the planet producing "greenhouse gas effects" , no factories, no automobiles, no Ocean, no trees...nothing even remotely close to what happens here on Earth which I contend Humans have little control over as we have zero control over the CO2 on Venus!

I simply asked Cpeer how did all of that CO2 make it to Venus, and will we on Earth ever reach that level of it with all of our CO2 production? It suggests to me how little control we actually have over it not only on Venus, but also here on Earth. I'm not saying we don't contribute on Earth at least because of course we do...but even if we went ape sh*t crazy and removed all pollution controls off cars and burned heavily leaded gasoline, and burned the dirtiest coal we could find we couldn't produce that amount of CO2 we see on Venus yet all of that is still there isn't it?

So, I was curious how he (Cpeer) thought it got there, and if we are in danger here on Earth of the same fate that's on Venus, which has a surface hot enough to melt lead?

So far he's refused to answer me on this. Why do you suppose that is Mule my Man?

You don’t exist. Without the money from the truck buyer, there is no transaction and therefore no you.

(laughing at this on second read) no sh*t, without money from the buyer, there ain't no damn truck either!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT