ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

"bitchgregor...come in here and name drop tvz and I in a post or say what page we are up to now."

Well....there is ownership of the second one...

So glad this is on display for the entire board to see how easy it is to own these three clowns.....just one left....

Figure it out.....I RUN this show....get that through your thick skulls.

Sweet! This angry fella is getting used and the one man band doesn’t get it 😂.

Reactions: KingCoal
tBG doesn't even realize Vernon retired 24 of the old profiles back in 2018. How dumb is this weirdo?
I love the new nickname, but "temperamental twat" might be my favorite. She's totally lost her mind in the last 24 hours or so. She mentioned me in at least a dozen posts between last night and this morning before I ever responded. You may want to place her back on ignore, as Glenn Close will stalk you again soon.

As much shit as you talk I am pretty sure you are 5-4 and about 120 points
Guess this is you outlet.
But you are getting mauled with words on here like you would with fist in person

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Oh, and congratulations to tGGJ for reaching page 13.

Well done, forum royalty.

Thanks Herd! Means everything coming from the Master of all Mega threads. Your masterpiece Mega Thread calling out @TownesVanZandt and his merry band of troll handles still shakes this site to its core to this second. Take my latest Hall Of Fame Mega Thread for example. @TownesVanZandt has been so humiliated that at least 4 or 5 of these weirdo alters of his have showed up spewing venom. I mean look at page 13. This disgraced handle keeps firing blanks ^^^^^^^

Thread wasn’t ever about how good Gandy was. It was about WVU/Pitt recruiting battles. Thread morphed into 19 things of course but really about the battle for recruits that will influence the WVU/Pitt series in the near future.

No, it was about a flame thread and you being a jerk. It was about you taking subtle jabs at WVU only to get shown up when WVU got a better one hours later. Now, with Spells, WVU improved even more.

Haha, look at stinky showing up again and attempting to play the tough guy role. Any chance he's the little brother of WVUFF?

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
No, it was about a flame thread and you being a jerk. It was about you taking subtle jabs at WVU only to get shown up when WVU got a better one hours later. Now, with Spells, WVU improved even more.

Add some content to the thread about topic or GFY jagoff. Page 13 and still pulling your strings. tGGJ really is somptang.

OMG 😂. I had these two puppets dancing for me from 11:08pm until 1:15am. The one goofball was doing research on Pitt’s recruiting class 😂. @MichiganHerd, @KingCoal and at @SKYHAWKBALL I’m not bragging but this might be my best work. I’m getting misty eyed thinking maybe I am indeed The Great Greg Jacobs(GGJ) as several have called me.

While my non home board like ratio explodes through the roof little angry fella @WVUFanForever and downright weirdo @TownesVanZandt wallow in home board like ratio purgatory. Not sure what happened to our local tough guy @spartansstink.

Amazing!!!!

What are your thought men? Shouldn’t this thread slip into the glorious site history books or do we keep MAKING the three blind mice dance?
And where is your content? Like I said. Way too many turning every thread into a pissing contest. Turning this forum into a dumpster fire 🔥. No wonder all the good content posters stay away.

And where is your content? Like I said. Way too many turning every thread into a pissing contest. Turning this forum into a dumpster fire 🔥. No wonder all the good content posters stay away.
He only gets likes from the usual suspects. They can be found in the Turkish bath with him on any day ending in Y 🤣

Went over to the Spitt board to see how bad WVU fans were trolling Spitt. Over anything.

Nada. Nothing...

Here's your content - Spitt doesn't matter to WVU. Despite your "little brother" syndrome and your feeble attempts you still have nothing. Spitt fans coming here to troll over some kid nobody even knows about that was way down the list on WVU's board just goes to show how far that program has fallen.

Spitt is insignificant. Just like their poster.

Went over to the Spitt board to see how bad WVU fans were trolling Spitt. Over anything.

Nada. Nothing...

Here's your content - Spitt doesn't matter to WVU. Despite your "little brother" syndrome and your feeble attempts you still have nothing. Spitt fans coming here to troll over some kid nobody even knows about that was way down the list on WVU's board just goes to show how far that program has fallen.

LOL. You’re so triggered. It’s official sir. You are now added to my puppet collection haha. You are one homophobic angry dude. I’m in the top 1% income in this country. Two homes. Mercedes. Rolexes. Country Clubs. Travel all over the place. You follow me. You know the drill. Seriously my man crawl back under your rock. You’re not ready for the big boy table.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
LOL. You’re so triggered. It’s official sir. You are now added to my puppet collection haha. You are one homophobic angry dude. I’m in the top 1% income in this country. Two homes. Mercedes. Rolexes. Country Clubs. Travel all over the place. You follow me. You know the drill. Seriously my man crawl back under your rock. You’re not ready for the big boy table.

You deserve a like

Reactions: IamNotGregJacobs

Nada. Nothing...

Little brother to Pitt is no way to go through life sir. Stop being so insecure and let it go.

Why cant some of you knuckleheads let this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread fade away in glorious fashion. The history books will remember this innocent thread about recruiting that may influence the near future WVU/Pitt as a monster. Let’s it go boys.

Why cant some of you knuckleheads let this Hall Of Fame Mega Thread fade away in glorious fashion. The history books will remember this innocent thread about recruiting that may influence the near future WVU/Pitt as a monster. Let’s it go boys.
So, you come in and wave the white flag yesterday only to come back in flaming today?

You want to let it go? Why don't YOU?

Of course, I understand why you would. You started the thread knowing that Spitt was going to get the Gandy kid. Then, when they did, you went all in flaming about "what's wrong with WVU?". What you didn't know was that within hours WVU would a kid better than Gandy and then within days get more kids even higher ranked. You proceeded to spend then next 5 pages trying to save face.

You didn't. You only embarrassed yourself more.

You wanted this to be a "recruiting" thread. You wanted this to become a "mega thread". Well, it has, much to your chagrin.

So, you probably should "let it go" before it gets even worse. Because its going to get worse.

You can try to play all nicey-nice with your Lathan thread. People will play nice for a while but they'll soon enough see the real you come out when nobody responds.

So, you come in and wave the white flag yesterday only to come back in flaming today?

You want to let it go? Why don't YOU?

Of course, I understand why you would. You started the thread knowing that Spitt was going to get the Gandy kid. Then, when they did, you went all in flaming about "what's wrong with WVU?". What you didn't know was that within hours WVU would a kid better than Gandy and then within days get more kids even higher ranked. You proceeded to spend then next 5 pages trying to save face.

You didn't. You only embarrassed yourself more.

You wanted this to be a "recruiting" thread. You wanted this to become a "mega thread". Well, it has, much to your chagrin.

So, you probably should "let it go" before it gets even worse. Because its going to get worse.

You can try to play all nicey-nice with your Lathan thread. People will play nice for a while but they'll soon enough see the real you come out when nobody responds.

Triggered 😂. Cliffs idiot. Not reading your essay.

• Haha
Triggered 😂. Cliffs idiot. Not reading your essay.
Anything over 30 words confuses bitchgregor....then and when he gets his ass handed to him like he just did...he diverts and ignores....

typical lame ass troll move...its all bitchgregor knows....

Everybody abusing your dumbass of late.....LMAO

Nobody wants you here...just leave.

Anything over 30 words confuses bitchgregor....then and when he gets his ass handed to him like he just did...he diverts and ignores....

typical lame ass troll move...its all bitchgregor knows....

Everybody abusing your dumbass of late.....LMAO

Nobody wants you here...just leave.
We all know he read it. Or tried to at least. What's worse, he used up 90% of his vocabulary in his one sentence response.

He has nothing but more humiliation and shame coming. Oh... it's going to be a mega thread all right...

We all know he read it. Or tried to at least. What's worse, he used up 90% of his vocabulary in his one sentence response.

He has nothing but more humiliation and shame coming. Oh... it's going to be a mega thread all right...
he's got 3 dick riders that adore him and the rest pretty much dislike him and he thinks he's "winning" LOL

Reactions: WVUALLEN
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT