ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

Pitt4Life34

All-American
Nov 5, 2002
Noticed he was on campus for an OV. Anyone knows how that went. He’s looking at Pitt as well. Interesting decision he’s considering.
Big12 vs ACC. Anyone in the know that knows where he’s going? Big pick up for whatever program lands him. He’s under radar and already has UGA and FSU looking at him.

Yep! Pitt and WVU head to head for a stud DB. @TownesVanZandt doesn’t know a thing about recruiting. Pitt and WVU don‘t recruit a ton against each other but when they do Pitt generally gets the job done. For the homers.....not always but generally Pitt wins these recruiting battles. This one should go to WVU but Pitt has started to beat WVU for some of these southern players. Tools like @TownesVanZandt, @Buckaineer, @WVUFanForever and new puppet slow motion have zero idea what’s going on regarding recruiting.

Reactions: KingCoal
What the hell is this weirdo talking about?
Bitchgregor just name dropping again because he knows nothing and provides zero to this board.

So he drops our names looking for a reaction because he is still hoping to have his own 'mega' thread one day......Beyond pathetic.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Bitchgregor just name dropping again because he knows nothing and provides zero to this board.

So he drops our names looking for a reaction because he is still hoping to have his own 'mega' thread one day......Beyond pathetic.
Band geek is too dense to understand the irony of the words in bold above.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34

It’s about to get glorious 😂.

What the hell is this weirdo talking about?

You done with your Google search yet. If you knew anything about recruiting you’d know WVU is putting full court press on their #1 CB on their board. Of course you have no idea who he is haha.

I‘m giving you one more chance to be a normal handle that can communicate adequately. If You fail to act reasonable I will permanently ban you from communicating with.

• Haha
You done with your Google search yet. If you knew anything about recruiting you’d know WVU is putting full court press on their #1 CB on their board. Of course you have no idea who he is haha.

I‘m giving you one more chance to be a normal handle that can communicate adequately. If You fail to act reasonable I will permanently ban you from communicating with.
Thanks for such a great offer…
How about next one being that you don’t post at all

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Thanks for such a great offer…
How about next one being that you don’t post at all

No way! I’m royalty here son. This site needs centered and Herd, King and myself are huge reasons why it’s so successful. If it wasn’t for us the site would fade away. Literally! When I go away, or King or Herd go away, at times I get sad about how inactive the site gets. I mean you’re talking thread after thread that gets 1-5 replies. So sad! We generate the electricity and juice on this site. Everyone except for the main 3 or 4 goofballs love our contributions. You, on the other hand, are pathetic. Your home board, haha Texas, like ratio is disgustingly and shamefully as low as a snakes belly. No one likes you because you offer zero content. You only offer smug Google regurgitation. I’ve always been kind to you. Always given you a chance to wise up and act normal. So my offer stands son. Take advantage of me permitting you to communicate with me. Screw up skipper and you’re OUT :chairshot:

With one post I got both of them to quote it.....LMAO...just like the old days....

Some things never change around here TVZ!

You know what is much funnier Greggy…

Being royalty in real life. Wasting time chasing a delusion online is pretty pathetic
I am not that much of an asshole so maybe we can figure something out for you

^^^^^^^speaking about bringing them both out^^^^^^^^^^

aaaaaahahahahahaha.......aaahahaha..........ahaha!

No way! I’m royalty here son. This site needs centered and Herd, King and myself are huge reasons why it’s so successful. If it wasn’t for us the site would fade away. Literally! When I go away, or King or Herd go away, at times I get sad about how inactive the site gets. I mean you’re talking thread after thread that gets 1-5 replies. So sad! We generate the electricity and juice on this site. Everyone except for the main 3 or 4 goofballs love our contributions. You, on the other hand, are pathetic. Your home board, haha Texas, like ratio is disgustingly and shamefully as low as a snakes belly. No one likes you because you offer zero content. You only offer smug Google regurgitation. I’ve always been kind to you. Always given you a chance to wise up and act normal. So my offer stands son. Take advantage of me permitting you to communicate with me. Screw up skipper and you’re OUT :chairshot:
Thought Vernon kicked you out a few weeks back.

Thought Vernon kicked you out a few weeks back.
That would be two of the three assclowns then....huge surprise.....Vernon should just get rid of them totally...they bring nothing to this forum and aren't even WVU fans to begin with.

Thought you had a blue lot. Keenan talked about it.

This is my Lot Acct. Thanks for letting me know. I actually know the Gandy deal. Just messin with our locals. I don’t post this crap on Lot. I told Vernon a long time ago I wouldn’t bring this crap over there. I never have and never will. Mainly keep my bro and cousin off Lot haha. Don’t trading and off to bed.

Once again you thought wrong 😂. What a geek.
Court royalty, you are a legend in your own mind.

Well, maybe one day Vernon will do what needs to be done. Have never understood one who desires attention so much as to annoy as many as possible in the quest.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Court Jester

Getting tired of his routine. I say we send him to the guillotine unless he can think of a new act

Court Jester

Getting tired of his routine. I say we send him to the guillotine unless he can think of a new act

Wait! Is that you Vernon? So all this time you’ve been hiding behind a scum racist handle? So you, as Vernon, outed 26 handles and banned quite a few of them. In a sense committing handle suicide. Texass you continue to outdo yourself. Get a Lot acct cheapo and let me know because I only get on a couple of times per month until the Fall. They would chew you up and spit you out 😂.

This is my Lot Acct. Thanks for letting me know. I actually know the Gandy deal. Just messin with our locals. I don’t post this crap on Lot. I told Vernon a long time ago I wouldn’t bring this crap over there. I never have and never will. Mainly keep my bro and cousin off Lot haha. Don’t trading and off to bed.
I like your style. I do the same

Reactions: WVU3434
He has 40 post. 20 of them are on here. Smarter than KingCoal. Can’t post. Such a shitty poster
Learn some self control. Too afraid to post on your BL account because you might get banned😂
Gift that keeps giving

He has 40 post. 20 of them are on here. Smarter than KingCoal. Can’t post. Such a shitty poster
Learn some self control. Too afraid to post on your BL account because you might get banned😂
Gift that keeps giving
More incoherent babble from the fraud with 35+ profiles. You were supposedly too busy in Colorado to post, remember? Nobody missed you.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
More incoherent babble from the fraud with 35+ profiles. You were supposedly too busy in Colorado to post, remember? Nobody missed you.

Why are you lashing out?
Well known that you were banned after a few post.
You are upset by your stupidity. Like I said... at least Greggy is little smarter.

Self control. Pretty simple. Should try it

• Haha
Why are you lashing out?
Well known that you were banned after a few post.
You are upset by your stupidity. Like I said... at least Greggy is little smarter.

Self control. Pretty simple. Should try it
I think he's mad because because he didn't get to 'like' enough of bitchgregors posts today....its really the only thing he brings to this forum.

Multiple posters with multiple accounts calling out multiple posters for having multiple accounts.

However, it is courtly. Monty Python's Cardinal Richelieu court that is.

Gift that keeps giving

I humiliated you again pal. 2nd time I stuffed my Lot account down your throat. The ENTIRE site has enjoyed me man handling you punk 😂.

Court royalty, you are a legend in your own mind.

Well, maybe one day Vernon will do what needs to be done. Have never understood one who desires attention so much as to annoy as many as possible in the quest.

Move along geek

I humiliated you again pal. 2nd time I stuffed my Lot account down your throat. The ENTIRE site has enjoyed me man handling you punk 😂.

Not really
Just showed that you have an account that you don’t post on…
Why don’t you post on this account over on the BL.
Don’t act like KC. You can handle it

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT