ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

bitch-gregor must be waiting for another 3:30 am post to come in here and yell mega-thread....LMAO.

Sweet! Another scum homophobic moron. @TownesVanZandt has rubbed off on you. You aren’t even a WVU guy. No way.
Explain how I am homophobic? Do you even know what that means?

Queencoal like 20 times today said that he doesn't swing the way I do. I am straight and have been married 21 years.....so what am I to conclude? What else is there? "I don't swing the way you do."
His words....not mine.

I even wished him well for coming out. I didn't bring this up...he did....you should be proud of your boy.

LOL at your home board like ratio 😂. Oh! BTW get out of my Hall Of Fame 11 page Mega Thread. Put up a content thread Skippy. Let’s see if you can get 11 replies 😂.
Not welcome? Afraid of someone that makes you look like the asshole you are? He is welcome in our co-mega thread anytime.

Explain how I am homophobic? Do you even know what that means?

Queencoal like 20 times today said that he doesn't swing the way I do. I am straight and have been married 21 years.....so what am I to conclude? What else is there? "I don't swing the way you do."
His words....not mine.

I even wished him well for coming out. I didn't bring this up...he did....you should be proud of your boy.

Because you don’t like me. Makes you homophobic.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
LOL at your home board like ratio 😂. Oh! BTW get out of my Hall Of Fame 11 page Mega Thread. Put up a content thread Skippy. Let’s see if you can get 11 replies 😂.
That’s why he has to come on this board. Blue Lot members don’t want anything to do with him and don’t show him attention. 😂😂

Update: Just for kicks & giggles. . .

Took this WVUFF clown off ignore for a few minutes, just to see if I was correct in my analysis of what he's currently writing, and I was 100% accurate.

bitch-gregor, queenie, turd-boy, skyball-less, douchemaster. Same, exact repetitive posts we've seen for the last five years. Even a teeny-bopping girl changes her routine after one to two weeks.

All that, and the begging of Townes (and alters) to like him.

Sorry kid, but you're now back on ignore. Board is ten-fold better w/o the doofus broken record.

bitch-gregor must be waiting for another 3:30 am post to come in here and yell mega-thread....LMAO.
The post above was WVUFlutePlayerForever's third consecutive post just in this thread because nobody responded to his first two. If this doesn't scream "attention whore," whom nobody cares about, then nothing else does. What a pathetic loser, whom I laugh at every single day.

[roll]

• Love
Reactions: Pitt4Life34

Took this WVUFF clown off ignore for a few minutes, just to see if I was correct in my analysis of what he's currently writing, and I was 100% accurate.

bitch-gregor, queenie, turd-boy, skyball-less, douchemaster. Same, exact repetitive posts we've seen for the last five years. Even a teeny-bopping girl changes her routine after one to two weeks.

Sorry kid, but you're now back on ignore. Board is ten-fold better w/o the doofus broken record.
What are you talking about it? I use to call him assclown...now its queen coal...who much change do you want for me...and yeah...put me back on ignore mr boring turdboy lmao

You want the exact same repetitive posts? Count how many band insults queencoal has throw my way...in the thousands....LMAO

BWT...thanks for the first mention of me today....how many will there be....9 or 10? At least.

Last edited:
The post above was WVUFlutePlayerForever's third consecutive post just in this thread because nobody responded to his first two. If this doesn't scream "attention whore," whom nobody cares about, then nothing else does. What a pathetic loser, whom I laugh at every single day.

[roll]
Says that guy needing my attention yesterday by saying "no one cares about me" in multiple threads. LMAO.

You weren't laughing....you were in full meltdown spamming with board with the same post....

The stupidity never ends with your clowns....you can see by recent posts by sparty and pratt...we all think you are complete dumbasses...

Don't put him on ignore, as you'll miss another meltdown today. WVUFruitForever lost his tiny mind last night, and threw one of his biggest tantrums yet. Rootmaster, Greg, and Skyhawk are dominating him during the few seconds that he isn't thinking and posting about me.

[laughing]

[roll]
I know you had a meltdown yesterday with your coming out party... since you don't swing like me....a straight married guy.....I am betting day two will be better for you. Hoping and Praying for you!

But try not to spam the board with the same dumbass message....turdboy doesn't like repetition.

I know you had a meltdown yesterday with your coming out party... since you don't swing like me....a straight married guy.....I am betting day two will be better for you. Hoping and Praying for you!

But try not to spam the board with the same dumbass message....turdboy doesn't like repetition.
Nobody cares about you, and it was proven to your sorry pathetic a$$ again last night. Three posts in a row? LMAO!!

[roll]

Don't put him on ignore, as you'll miss another meltdown today. WVUFruitForever lost his tiny mind last night, and threw one of his biggest tantrums yet. Rootmaster, Greg, and Skyhawk are dominating him during the few seconds that he isn't thinking and posting about me.

[laughing]
Of course he has me on ignore...he is a snowflake pussy who can't handle words on a message board.

But he still unignores me to ready every single thing i post....that turdboy....strange, strange guy.

Nobody cares about you, and it was proven to your sorry pathetic a$$ again last night. Three posts in a row? LMAO!!

[roll]
BItchgregor made four posts in a row right before that....so do you have a point?

12:14 am to 12:30....four straight posts...comments on that?

What a dumbass...LMAO...every time you try to be witty you insult bitchgregor...time and time again...LMAO

Clowns

BItchgregor made four posts in a row right before that....so do you have a point?

12:14 am to 12:30....four straight posts...comments on that?

What a dumbass...LMAO...every time you try to be witty you insult bitchgregor...time and time again...LMAO

Clowns
The king of diversion and deflection strikes again! As you've been told, Greg's account is used by multiple people. Conversely, your sorry pathetic a$$ is the only one who uses your account. Nobody cares about you or has befriended you. So, keep begging for attention here, as your little tantrum last night proves again that you're not getting it at home.

[banana]

The king of diversion and deflection strikes again! As you've been told, Greg's account is used by multiple people. Conversely, your sorry pathetic a$$ is the only one who uses your account. Nobody cares about you or has befriended you. So, keep begging for attention here, as your little tantrum last night proves again that you're not getting it at home.

[banana]
Diversion? That was all bitchgregor last night.....you can't really be that ****ing stupid can you?

Admit it...once again you try to insult me and all you do is insult the bitchgregor....

FOUR posts in a row.

LMAO

What a clownshow you are....you obsessed freak....talk about somebody needing attention...you are beyond pathetic.

Now respond by saying no one cares about me....except YOU respond to everything I type here...

LMAO...you make it too easy queen.

Diversionary tactics continue by meltdown boy! This isn't about Greg, you imbecile. This is all about the lonely band geek who kicked and screamed last night until he got some attention. Ha ha, I so enjoy watching your meltdowns!

[laughing]
Just for you, I'll un-ignore the kid for as long as I can stomach stupidity. Won't take long though. Some people are simply unreadable. Even squirrel feeding CFE is a more interesting read.

Just for you, I'll un-ignore the kid for as long as I can stomach stupidity. Won't take long though. Some people are simply unreadable. Even squirrel feeding CFE is a more interesting read.
Cool. Unlike tantrum boy, I have a job to do. He's obviously Mr. Mom, the submissive partner in his alleged 21-year "marriage."

LMAO...second mention!!!

Yeah...so that makes all three of you that 'said' you had me on ignore only to take me off.

WHY? YOU obsessed ****s need my attention!

Diversionary tactics continue by meltdown boy! This isn't about Greg, you imbecile. This is all about the lonely band geek who kicked and screamed last night until he got some attention. Ha ha, I so enjoy watching your meltdowns!
SO i post thee times and you call that a tantrum and screaming and meltdowns yet bitchgregor makes FOUR posts and your cool with that....LMAO.

LOW IQ Alert!!!! LMAO

IN 20 minutes on the board I've embarrassed queencoal and gotten turdboy to take me off ignore....LMAO...pretty good lunch break.

You clowns can go fondle each other now....I have more important things to do this afternoon.

Poor Greggy…
Outscooped you on your own thread

Marcus Carr😂

But like you I got my info from an insider.
Just one giving info 10-14 days ahead of time

IN 20 minutes on the board I've embarrassed queencoal and gotten turdboy to take me off ignore....LMAO...pretty good lunch break.

You clowns can go fondle each other now....I have more important things to do this afternoon.
Yeah, you're so busy that you're back to posting multiple times before anybody responds. Nobody believes you, likes you or cares about you, so you won't be missed for the very few hours that you'll be off of the board. Next tantrum by Doug Flutie in 3, 2, 1...

Poor Greggy…

Marcus Carr😂

He is busy looking up what homophobic means and pulling our strings to pay attention to college football.

Yeah, you're so busy that you're back to posting multiple times before anybody responds. Nobody believes you, likes you or cares about you, so you won't be missed for the very few hours that you'll be off of the board. Next tantrum by Doug Flutie in 3, 2, 1...
Do you have a point to any of your nonsense or do you have to make ramblings posts about me that one gives a shit about?

Talk about having another meltdown...since you bring no content other than jibberish like this...take it to the woodshed and quick mucking up every thread here.

Hanging on my every word, Doug Flutie lies about being too busy to post, then throws another tantrum. Lather, rinse, repeat, by my puppet, the piccolo player.
Um...yeah....okay....says the guy that follows me around in every thread using the same tired band jokes.

You have become boring queencoal....very boring....So go ahead and respond to this because you respond to every post I make...I am going to wait until someone more interesting comes long to interact with...because not only are you boring....you are a complete waste of my time.

Last edited:
Um...yeah....okay....says the guy that follows me around in every thread using the same tired band jokes.

You have become boring queencoal....very boring....So go ahead and respond to this because you respond to every post I make...I am going to wait until someone more interesting comes long to interact with...because not only are you boring....you are a complete waste of my time.
Just another lie posted by the sociopath. Your tiny coconut is consumed with thoughts about me. I didn't post at all last night, but you littered this board with tantrums about "queen coal," anyway. You're truly the most witless, brain-dead poster on here, and you can't stop proving it all day, every day.

Just another lie posted by the sociopath. Your tiny coconut is consumed with thoughts about me. I didn't post at all last night, but you littered this board with tantrums about "queen coal," anyway. You're truly the most witless, brain-dead poster on here, and you can't stop proving it all day, every day.
He's dreadful. I can't even imagine what it must be like for him in real life, if he's this lame on the forum. He keeps talking about you following him around, but anybody with an ounce of brain matter can easily see that he responds to any post made by you, tGGJ, and myself. Couldn't believe it when I turned him off ignore, and saw that he had quoted my posts like 783 times during the last few months.

Even though you talked me into taking him off ignore, I still only see that he's posted, because I already know what he's going to post. Same, repetitive, broken record doofus.

I'm also taken aback by his constant bringing up the homophobic line. What's that all about? I mean, he's called you queencoal like a few hundred times, and that's only in the last three days. I have to assume he's insinuating something there. Just another case of hypocrisy. Like I said before, even squirrel feeding CFE has more interesting material.

Poor Greggy…

Marcus Carr😂

aaaahahahahaha!!!! Look at this guy^^^^^.

Of course Carr has nothing to do with this thread but you go girl.

Last edited:
Reactions: KingCoal
He's dreadful. I can't even imagine what it must be like for him in real life, if he's this lame on the forum. He keeps talking about you following him around, but anybody with an ounce of brain matter can easily see that he responds to any post made by you, tGGJ, and myself. Couldn't believe it when I turned him off ignore, and saw that he had quoted my posts like 783 times during the last few months.

Even though you talked me into taking him off ignore, I still only see that he's posted, because I already know what he's going to post. Same, repetitive, broken record doofus.

I'm also taken aback by his constant bringing up the homophobic line. What's that all about? I mean, he's called you queencoal like a few hundred times, and that's only in the last three days. I have to assume he's insinuating something there. Just another case of hypocrisy. Like I said before, even squirrel feeding CFE has more interesting material.
Dear lord....when I asked for someone more interesting to come in here....I sure and hell wasn't talking about you....but thanks for the mention! AGAIN! That is a pretty long post about me....gave it a lot of thought I see...all about me!

aaaahahahahaha!!!! Look at this guy^^^^^. His rein

Of course Carr has nothing to do with this thread but you go girl.
You know......after dealing with brain dead queen coal the last few days and mr. boring turd boy putting everyone to sleep with his nonsensical drivel...you are the closest thing I have to an equal on here from the clown party....but try to pick up your game over the next few days will you please?

Dealing with your cucks the last few days.....rolls my eyes...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT