ADVERTISEMENT

CW Post? Really?

I thought that battery tossing was exclusive to Pittsburgh Pirate fans towards certain Hall of Famed outfielders named Parker?

I'm told they throw flashlight batteries at the opponents in Morgantown!
You read it on the internet so it must be true, right? I've attended lot's of games at Mountaineer Field and the only thing I ever saw close to what you are insinuating was the time that some idiots in the student section threw oranges out on the field when Syracuse was the visitor, and those landed far away from any players. While we're at it, did you hear the one where we eat the babies of our opponents fans? You're probably gullible enough to believe that one too.

Last edited:
You read it on the internet so it must be true, right? I've attended lot's of games at Mountaineer Field and the only thing I ever saw close to what you are insinuating was the time that some idiots in the student section threw oranges out on the field when Syracuse was the visitor, and those landed far away from any players. While we're at it, did you hear the one where we eat the babies of our opponents fans? You're probably gullible enough to believe that one too.
Sure.... you might turn an ambulance or two over, but I doubt you guys are baby eaters.

Are you a Democrat? I'm also told you and Hillary Clinton kill and eat babies our of a Pizza joint in Brooklyn ,N.Y.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
if we do KC will go apoplectic......don't mess with them there ambulances....his livelyhood you know
This line of thinking would never stop me from squatting on the golf course that you have to clean, and taking a giant dump in the middle of a putting green.

This line of thinking would never stop me from squatting on the golf course that you have to clean, and taking a giant dump in the middle of a putting green.
Just based on your history of posting here and knowing what an A-hole you are, I don't have a hard time imagining you doing just that.

Just based on your history of posting here and knowing what an A-hole you are, I don't have a hard time imagining you doing just that.
It was a joke...sort of like your life. I'd never drop my drawers or unzip my fly in public, as I'd undoubtedly be the subject of a "citizen's arrest" made by a Gilmer Gomer such as yourself, and charged with indecent exposure. Not worth it.

It was a joke...sort of like your life. I'd never drop my drawers or unzip my fly in public, as I'd undoubtedly be the subject of a "citizen's arrest" made by a Gilmer Gomer such as yourself, and charged with indecent exposure. Not worth it.
you'd get arrested for assault with a dead weapon...of course it would have to be seen to be believed🤓

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT