ADVERTISEMENT

CW Post? Really?

I don't know if you are trying to be funny or you are not smart enough to see how foolish you look criticizing our schedule which features 11 games against P-5 opponents while your teams schedule has zero games with P-5's. Good luck tomorrow against the juggernaut NC Central, who also doesn't play any P5's.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I don't know if you are trying to be funny or you are not smart enough to see how foolish you look criticizing our schedule which features 11 games against P-5 opponents while your teams schedule has zero games with P-5's. Good luck tomorrow against the juggernaut NC Central, who also doesn't play any P5's....Good luck to you guys as well! CW Post. Tsk-tsk-tsk.

I couldn't care less about Marshall, Old Buzzard/Cap'n Crunch. The Buckeyes play a more formidable nonconference opponent tomorrow than WVU has played in eight years.

I couldn't care less about Marshall, Old Buzzard/Cap'n Crunch. The Buckeyes play a more formidable nonconference opponent tomorrow than WVU has played in eight years.
Read this very slowly and maybe by doing that it will finally sink in to your pea sized brain - no one here gives a rat' s ass about Ahia State.

This thread is about a comparison between the schedules of Marshall and WVU, but as usual you always try to hijack nearly every thread to something about Ahia State. They don't belong in this thread and neither do you. If that hurt your feelings just snuggle up a little tighter to your Brutus doll tonight when your mommy puts you to bed.

Read this very slowly and maybe by doing that it will finally sink in to your pea sized brain - no o n e h e r e g i v e s a r a t' s a s s a b o u t A h i a S t a t e.

This thread is about a comparison between the schedules of Marshall and WVU, but as usual you always try to hijack nearly every thread to something about Ahia State. They don't belong in this thread and neither do you.
Bullsh!t. Read this very s l o w l y, you ancient dumb a$$: This thread was about WVU's pi$$-poor opponent tomorrow, and had nothing to do with Marshall until you hijacked it.

Bullsh!t. Read this very s l o w l y, you ancient dumb a$$: This thread was about WVU's pi$$-poor opponent tomorrow, and had nothing to do with Marshall until you hijacked it.
My bringing Marshall into it was a response to a fan of a team that traditionally plays one of the weakest schedules among D-1 teams who came here thinking he was being cute by mentioning our only game this year against a non P-5 team. That's hardly hijacking, but as usual you tried to turn the conversation to Ahia State, which your standard MO. And l'm done responding to you in this thread because like I said earlier neither you or Ahia State has any place in this conversation.

Reactions: CAK125
Exactly King Coal....Thanks for attempting to clear that up. I doubt it sunk in.

Reactions: KingCoal
We're willing to play you cowards! It ain't MU that blinks!
As evidenced by the total lack of P-5's on the Herd schedule it appears that every P-5 is "skeert" of Marshall. Either that or Marshall doesn't know how to negotiate when dealing with them. I suspect the latter is the case as we have seen in their dealings with WVU.

Old Buzzard is "eaten up" with Marshall. Humptod and Tony should take this as a compliment, as it's clear that some WVU fans are feeling insecure.

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Exactly King Coal....Thanks for attempting to clear that up. I doubt it sunk in.
Obviously it didn't sink in through you thick skull Hoptoad, when I pointed out how foolish you look by criticizing our only non P-5 game of the year while your team plays a grand total of zero P-5's. You should just stop posting on a smack board, you're too easy.

• Haha
CW/LI is literally the biggest stiff anybody in D1 football will play this year, and that includes both FBS and FCS teams. They opened up against the worst team in C-USA last week, and got destroyed. Likely should have seen if the bulldogs would have been willing to travel from Martinsburg to Morgantown on Saturday.

On a side note, why does the Buzzard always bring Marshall into every discussion? Seems kind of weird to me, but have to feel the Herd would strap on the pads and play you. Figure the Herd would have probably left Annapolis last week with a win.

can ahia state find a bus driver with some road sense?
To haul around its soccer team? Probably not. Oh, and you're not allowed to mention Ohio State in this thread or any other thread, according Geriatric Gilmer Gomer Goofball.

.............................why does the Buzzard always bring Marshall into every discussion?
I must have hurt your wittle feewings mentioning how weak Marshall's schedule usually is. Why did I bring Marshall into this discussion? Because the OP comes off as a Marshall fan and foolishly came here dissing our lone game against a non-P-5, that's why. Furthermore, you're a Michigan man, so why would it matter to you?

I must have hurt your wittle feewings mentioning how weak Marshall's schedule usually is. Why did I bring Marshall into this discussion? Because the OP comes off as a Marshall fan and foolishly came here dissing our lone game against a non-P-5, that's why. Furthermore, you're a Michigan man, so why would it matter to you?
I mention what I want when I want......I am the God of Hellfire

I mention what I want when I want......I am the God of Hellfire
Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind but you look kind of stupid pretending to be a Michigan fan who posts mainly on a WVU smack board. You're a Herdiot through and through.

Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind but you look kind of stupid pretending to be a Michigan fan who posts mainly on a WVU smack board. You're a Herdiot through and through.
No. You're a Herdiot. They're on your mind more than mine. Can you listen to Herd games up their on the farm?

At least LIU is willing to play a P-5 team, unlike Marshall. Maybe every P-5 is just too "skeert" to face the Herd.....yeah, that's gotta be it.
I have never heard of CW Post before. I wish you all the luck in the world.

Is CW Post a cereal? Perhaps, the cereal city resident can shed some light on this.
Yes, WVU is playing CW Post, a guy who somehow ended up in Battle Creek, where he met up with, and befriended one of the famous Kellogg brothers at the local sanitarium. Rumor has it, that ole CW stole many of Mr. Kelloggs cereal recipes, and decided to build his own cereal production plant here in Battle Creek, where it remains operable still today. Long story short, WVU is playing a school founded by a thief. Hope ole CW doesn't steal WVUs souls on Saturday. Hopefully they watched film from CWs 40 point loss against C-USA bottom feeder Florida International.

• Haha
And I have never heard of NC Central before, and earlier in this thread I already wished the Herd good luck in their game tomorrow. So I guess that makes us even in that regard. Since you started this thread criticizing our opponent tomorrow, come back at the end of the season and we will discuss the strength of schedule ratings of both of our teams, but I doubt seriously if you will want to have that discussion.

And I have never heard of NC Central before, and earlier in this thread I already wished the Herd good luck in their game tomorrow. So I guess that makes us even in that regard. Since you started this thread criticizing our opponent tomorrow, come back at the end of the season and we will discuss the strength of schedule ratings of both of our teams, but I doubt seriously if you will want to have that discussion.
Why are eer fans so enthusiastic about scheduling teams they can't compete with?
"They beat us by 30 points, but they're rated 12th in the country!" That doesn't impress most of us.

Why are eer fans so enthusiastic about scheduling teams they can't compete with?
"They beat us by 30 points, but they're rated 12th in the country!" That doesn't impress most of us.
A better question is why do Herd fans think that Marshall is special when they post a winning record over one of the weakest strength of schedules in the land every year? Y'all could go 12-0 and get rewarded with a low tier bowl game played on a weekday in the middle of the Christmas shopping season.

Let's say Marshall goes 12-0 this year. (They won't) Then let's say WV goes 6-6 this year. (They won't) In 20 years fans will be saying Marshall good, WV bad. They won't be looking at the schedules each team played.

Let's say Marshall goes 12-0 this year. (They won't) Then let's say WV goes 6-6 this year. (They won't) In 20 years fans will be saying Marshall good, WV bad. They won't be looking at the schedules each team played.
anyone who knows football will.......WVU could be ofer and marshla could be unbeaten and the result would still be the same as always......learn to live with it

A better question is why do Herd fans think that Marshall is special when they post a winning record over one of the weakest strength of schedules in the land every year? Y'all could go 12-0 and get rewarded with a low tier bowl game played on a weekday in the middle of the Christmas shopping season.
I don't think that question is any better at all.

I don't think that question is any better at all.
Probably because you know what I said is true. Before Marshall will ever get any respect in the big boy world they are going to have to start playing some of the big boys instead of playing one of the weakest schedules in Div. 1 year after year.

You guys are hard to schedule.
Call any other P-5 and demand the same terms as your AD has done with WVU in the past and see what happens. Maybe your athletic director already has, which would explain why you will once again be playing one of the lowest ranked schedules in Div. 1 football.

Call any other P-5 and demand the same terms as your AD has done with WVU in the past and see what happens. Maybe your athletic director already has, which would explain why you will once again be playing one of the lowest ranked schedules in Div. 1 football.
Obviously, it's not about making money from football gate receipts.

Is CW Post a cereal? Perhaps, the cereal city resident can shed some light on this.
Hey Hammer Head, C. W. Post was the inventor and owner of Post Cereals. His Estate is one location of LIU. And oh, BTW tosu should have eaten their Wheaties earlier because Orrey has came on gone. Perhaps tosu wa not aware watch out and DUCK them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT