ADVERTISEMENT

CW Post? Really?

Hey Hammer Head, C. W. Post was the inventor and owner of Post Cereals. His Estate is one location of LIU. And oh, BTW tosu should have eaten their Wheaties earlier because Orrey has came on gone. Perhaps tosu wa not aware watch out and DUCK them.
Typical cockroach who doesn't post for months, then crawls out from underneath his rock to celebrate Ohio State's first regular season loss since 2018. Can't wait to see what WVU does after it has devoured the biggest cupcake in America. I don't expect to see you around here again after WVU's next loss, which will happen in a week or two.

Let's say Marshall goes 12-0 this year. (They won't) Then let's say WV goes 6-6 this year. (They won't) In 20 years fans will be saying Marshall good, WV bad. They won't be looking at the schedules each team played.
It will take more than 20 years for people to forget how bad a Marshall schedule is now.

Typical cockroach who doesn't post for months, then crawls out from underneath his rock to celebrate Ohio State's first regular season loss since 2018. Can't wait to see what WVU does after it has devoured the biggest cupcake in America. I don't expect to see you around here again after WVU's next loss, which will happen in a week or two.
calm down.....I don't want you to stroke out...plenty of season left

I know you love me sistergirl, don't be so bashful about it.

what say you about Saturday.......chokies here say tech by 2 td's but they are traditionally obnoxious.....I don't think by that much
I 'm not convinced they win at all....VPI is a flawed team. WVU -2 in Vegas but couldn't touch the game from a wagering standpoint.

I will be here sister girl. You make yourself an easy target. Smile a little, somebody, somewhere loves you.
It's funny to watch an impotent ancient geezer call a man a "sister girl." I've had more erections in the last 20 minutes than you've had in the last 20 years.

:joy:

Last edited:
...more like a buckie!
Just ignore dumb Dave. There's a reason that he's never advanced past being a certified orange-cone dropper. This imbecile attended West Virginia Tech, but pretends to be a WVU fan, who sees a Marshall fan around every corner because of his obvious insecurity.

Just ignore dumb Dave. There's a reason that he's never advanced past being a certified orange-cone dropper. This imbecile attended West Virginia Tech, but pretends to be a WVU fan, who sees a Marshall fan around every corner because of his obvious insecurity.
Dave kind of grows on you through the years....but like most of the WVU fan base they are neurotic, I guess NEVER winning anything of note will do that to you!

This will come as a surprise to you since you are inherently retarded, but WV Tech is WVU and I have had season tickets to WVU football for almost 30 years.
Being incredibly good at my job has hardly hurt my advancement. You wouldn't understand.

Anyone with eyes can see you are a Marshall fan hiding behind OSU fandom. Why else would you be here and never on the OSU forum?

^^^ What a liar. When cone dropper attended WV Tech it wasn't affiliated with WVU, but because of his insecurity, he pretends to be a WVU grad, which he never was or will be. News flash to this idiot: There are alumni of schools outside of West Virginia who have moved to West Virginia and don't root for WVU. Sorry that your mental capacity is so limited that you actually believe that only Marshall fans root against WVU.

Dave kind of grows on you through the years....but like most of the WVU fan base they are neurotic, I guess NEVER winning anything of note will do that to you!
He's an embarrassment to WVU's fan base, and a shameless homer, to boot. He regularly argues with the WVU fans on the Blue Lot who aren't blind homers, if this tells you how delusional he is.

dave, if WVU-Tech is one day bought out by Concord U, will you refer to yourself as a Concord graduate? Likely not. I'm WV Tech grad. You realize WV Tech (back in the day), it was better to have a diploma from there over having one from WVU, right? Obviously, dependent on your degree, but damn. Have some respect for Montgomery.

I used to be a WVU fan and season ticket holder, but I too cannot stand them now days, and it's all due to reading the delusion on these boards by dumbasses like dave, sled, buzzard, and groves of others. Have never won a damn thing, but reading their takes, one would think they were the Alabama of college football, and the UCLA of college basketball.

Reactions: KingCoal
Sedale Threatt was a better basketball player than any hoopster who WVU has produced in the last 40 years, as well.

Sedale Threatt was a better basketball player than any hoopster who WVU has produced in the last 40 years, as well.
Probably not better than a lot of guys but he did make a good pro career out of his talent. Sedale could have never played at WVU or Marshall because he was dumb as a rock regarding school. He was a hell of a player.

The hosts of a Lakers' podcast that I listen to reminded me as to how well-liked Threatt was when he played in the Purple & Gold. Chick Hearn used to refer to him as "the Thief." I just remember Threatt's accurate mid-range jumper, as he made a lot of them for a mediocre Lakers' squad in the early to mid-nineties.

dave, if WVU-Tech is one day bought out by Concord U, will you refer to yourself as a Concord graduate? Likely not. I'm WV Tech grad. You realize WV Tech (back in the day), it was better to have a diploma from there over having one from WVU, right? Obviously, dependent on your degree, but damn. Have some respect for Montgomery.

I used to be a WVU fan and season ticket holder, but I too cannot stand them now days, and it's all due to reading the delusion on these boards by dumbasses like dave, sled, buzzard, and groves of others. Have never won a damn thing, but reading their takes, one would think they were the Alabama of college football, and the UCLA of college basketball.
waaah waah waah😢

Probably not better than a lot of guys but he did make a good pro career out of his talent. Sedale could have never played at WVU or Marshall because he was dumb as a rock regarding school. He was a hell of a player.
Are you suggesting guys like Jonathon Hargett and Stevie Berger were intellects? Hell, I know Stevie from his Valley High days. btw, Sedale majored in white women at Tech.

Are you suggesting guys like Jonathon Hargett and Stevie Berger were intellects? Hell, I know Stevie from his Valley High days. btw, Sedale majored in white women at Tech.
Well, many examples for both of us that didn't get in the way of signing a fine player! Hahahahaha

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT