ADVERTISEMENT

First Trump Criminal Trial

Didn't you go on a tirade about Mexicans and how they impacted your children? Then going off on all of them?

I get it with your Muslim take. Just don't think you really have an idea about the religion or the people that follows it. Yes, there are definitely bad people in there. There are also quite a lot of good people. Regardless, it's fine that you feel the hatred. It's your choice.
At one time white Americans put on sheets and carried around the Bible. My point is simple, there are extremists in every religion that use violence to achieve their goals.

At one time white Americans put on sheets and carried around the Bible. My point is simple, there are extremists in every religion that use violence to achieve their goals.

Klansmen, like many of their friends and relatives, tend to be Biblical literalists so their minds are closed to any suggestion. They were supported by Southern Baptist preachers, whose denomination had an explicitly racist foundation. (Only recently has the Southern Baptist Convention officially apologized.)

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., his brother A.D. Williams King, and their father Martin Luther King Sr., aka “Daddy King,” were all from the South, and were Baptist ministers, but they were not Southern Baptist ministers. They belonged to a different Baptist denomination.

No, I said I’ve lost two children to drugs. I said if I were president that border would be closed. I also said we are losing 100,000 Americans every year and they are republicans and democrats. Why aren’t the other side trying to correct this problem? You don’t as a group cheer when the towers came down. They did.we have enough Muslims in Michigan’s and Minnesota .

I have zero issues anyone living in US as long as they go through realistic/fair criteria. This country has a lot discrimination history including the native Indians with land/lives taken.

I believe there are 3.5 million Muslims in the US and growing. Similar, Jewish growing with people that are close to 6 million people.

I have zero issues anyone living in US as long as they go through realistic/fair criteria. This country has a lot discrimination history including the native Indians with land/lives taken.

I believe there are 3.5 million Muslims in the US and growing. Similar, Jewish growing with people that are close to 6 million people.
I’ll stick with just those that have gone thru the wait to get in.

I’m curious why you didn’t address the senseless deaths of over 100,000 every year right now from mostly fentanyl . Do you think we should try and stop it or let it go?

I’m curious why you didn’t address the senseless deaths of over 100,000 every year right now from mostly fentanyl . Do you think we should try and stop it or let it go?

Was I suppose to address death and fentanyl?

editing....

This comes off very random...

Was I suppose to address death and fentanyl?

editing....

This comes off very random...
There’s one way to slow it down and that’s to interdict at the border and ports. Can’t stop it but 100,000 is genocide of our younger people for the most part. You brought up the fact that Mexicans, more likely anyone crossing the border and Hispanic, impacted my family. Nothing as devastating as that and I know others who have now experienced it. It’s something that both parties should want to reduce. Id also name China and Mexico clear and present danger to the US.

There’s one way to slow it down and that’s to interdict at the border and ports. Can’t stop it but 100,000 is genocide of our younger people for the most part. You brought up the fact that Mexicans, more likely anyone crossing the border and Hispanic, impacted my family. Nothing as devastating as that and I know others who have now experienced it. It’s something that both parties should want to reduce. Id also name China and Mexico clear and present danger to the US.

I was wondering what you meant by that previous comment. Yeah, fentanyl and death are indeed bad. China, Mexica, and even India are were major amounts comes from. Pretty sure that's what lead you to go off with all Mexicans when we had this discussion a while back ago.

Are we doing a time capsule rehash again? Last time, you got really fired up..

The options of Trump and Biden are what makes this country terrible. I get extreme righties are going to jerk off to him no matter what. Also, that strong lefties was to crucify him at every opportunity. Would be better off finding new candidates...

Queue in some fake righties getting butt hurt again.....
This I can agree. Trump has the best policies for the most part in my opinion and is horrible at presenting them. The fake media pushing the Russian collusion bullshit didn't help by putting him on the defensive all the time . Biden is horrible

Reactions: indyrckstar
The options of Trump and Biden are what makes this country terrible. I get extreme righties are going to jerk off to him no matter what. Also, that strong lefties was to crucify him at every opportunity. Would be better off finding new candidates...

Queue in some fake righties getting butt hurt again.....
This I can agree. Trump has the best policies for the most part in my opinion and is horrible at presenting them. The fake media pushing the Russian collusion bullshit didn't help by putting him on the defensive all the time . Biden is horrible

I was wondering what you meant by that previous comment. Yeah, fentanyl and death are indeed bad. China, Mexica, and even India are were major amounts comes from. Pretty sure that's what lead you to go off with all Mexicans when we had this discussion a while back ago.

Are we doing a time capsule rehash again? Last time, you got really fired up..
Death of your children tends to do that. I just don’t understand why one side doesn’t want to stop it. We are losing Dems and repubs.

Death of your children tends to do that. I just don’t understand why one side doesn’t want to stop it. We are losing Dems and repubs.
Dems and repubs are all corrupt pos at least 80% of both sides . 80% of our intelligence community is and I'd bet 50% of our judicial system is . Somehow someway the ones who won't stop it or speak out is getting bought one way or another

Omg this topic has been beaten to death. Every single place of land in this world has been occupied and taken by someone in history. Some places many times over. Who cares? Move on. Has nothing to do with anyone alive today in the US. Stop being a useful idiot and look at your country. The biggest problems have zero to do with race or discrimination. If you had a brain that functioned even at 70% capacity, you might understand what’s going on. When Trump says we’re losing our country, he means American citizens of all races.

• Haha
Omg this topic has been beaten to death. Every single place of land in this world has been occupied and taken by someone in history. Some places many times over. Who cares? Move on. Has nothing to do with anyone alive today in the US. Stop being a useful idiot and look at your country. The biggest problems have zero to do with race or discrimination. If you had a brain that functioned even at 70% capacity, you might understand what’s going on. When Trump says we’re losing our country, he means American citizens of all races.

I love how mad you get on here... :smiley:

Oh My God Reaction GIF by Friends

:joy:

They did.we have enough Muslims in Michigan’s and Minnesota .

Those American Muslims won't be voting for Biden. My personal belief is based off last elections small margin of votes that dictated these states results, we will see Trump win these close margins. I don't know how those American Muslims will vote in terms of another candidate. It just won't be Biden. As of today, I believe Trump would be president if viewing in a vacuum. Not sure about the final outcome of the lawsuits currently going on.

Just to be clear, both Biden and Trump are dumb motha f'ers and have been complete clown shows. Don't really care how people want to jerk off to either candidate.

Those American Muslims won't be voting for Biden. My personal belief is based off last elections small margin of votes that dictated these states results, we will see Trump win these close margins. I don't know how those American Muslims will vote in terms of another candidate. It just won't be Biden. As of today, I believe Trump would be president if viewing in a vacuum. Not sure about the final outcome of the lawsuits currently going on.

Just to be clear, both Biden and Trump are dumb motha f'ers and have been complete clown shows. Don't really care how people want to jerk off to either candidate.
I don’t like Trumps inability to let things go and seems to need to have last word. Punches down too much. His policies were much better for everybody when Trump was president . Let’s not forget, the FBI and the CIA were heavily involved in trying to impeach Trump for what Obama and Hillary were involved in.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I don’t like Trumps inability to let things go and seems to need to have last word. Punches down too much. His policies were much better for everybody when Trump was president . Let’s not forget, the FBI and the CIA were heavily involved in trying to impeach Trump for what Obama and Hillary were involved in.
IF Trump could have toned down his aggressive rhetoric, his policies would be more widely accepted by moderate Democrats, mainly because Trump IS A MODERATE DEMOCRAT. He (Trump) is his own worst enemy when it comes to the electorate.

For example: statements like "I won't be a dictator....except day 1". Just a stupid statement.

IF Trump could have toned down his aggressive rhetoric, his policies would be more widely accepted by moderate Democrats, mainly because Trump IS A MODERATE DEMOCRAT. He (Trump) is his own worst enemy when it comes to the electorate.

For example: statements like "I won't be a dictator....except day 1". Just a stupid statement.
It was. People forget that executive orders are somewhat dictatorial and Biden put forth over 90. Brilliant. Depleted strategic oil reserves for a non emergency.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
A second juror was excused from the jury in former President Donald Trump’s criminal trial on Thursday after it was revealed the man was once arrested for tearing down right-leaning political advertisements.

The man...Juror #4, who was selected and sworn in on Tuesday.

The jury is now seated. I can't believe they can find one juror who doesn't think he's a corrupt grifter.

Less Cheeto but more Simpsons-like

A woman dismissed from serving on the juror for Donald Trump’s hush money trial subtly shaded the former president’s skin tone to MSNBC.

The potential juror, identified as “Kat,” was one of many who were dismissed from serving after declaring they couldn’t be impartial.

However, Kat gave some colorful comments to Yasmin Vossoughian on what the former president looked like from just six feet away.

“You know, he looked less orange, definitely, like, more yellowish, like yellow,” Kat said. “He looks ― he doesn’t look angry or ― I think he looks bored. Like, he wants this to finish. And go do his stuff.”

It was quite a moment for Kat, who said this was the first time she was called to be a juror after getting U.S. citizenship last August.

I so agree with this . His policies is what I agree with. His policies is Reagan/jfk mix and are generally good for America.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT