ADVERTISEMENT

Cops during the Texas shooting

ALL governments are corrupt and are funded through coercion and theft. No different than organized crime, "Pay me to protect you or you will be thrown in a cage and robbed."

My proposition is radical decentralization and the use of bitcoin so that governments cant use force to steal from people and actually have to provide a service people are willing to pay for voluntarily or else go broke.
Bitcoin? Good grief.

I still stand by that. We lost our freedom to think, act, or make our own decisions. What's your point?

We lost those freedoms, but still saying this Marxist form of our current government is best?

I'm not sure I agree with that.

We lost those freedoms, but still saying this Marxist form of our current government is best?

I'm not sure I agree with that.
Yeah. Our government is Marxist. :rolleyes: Come on, man. You may not like the current status, but the same sh!t was going on with the guy you drool for daily. Are you calling him a Marxist?

ALL governments are corrupt and are funded through coercion and theft. No different than organized crime, "Pay me to protect you or you will be thrown in a cage and robbed."

My proposition is radical decentralization and the use of bitcoin so that governments cant use force to steal from people and actually have to provide a service people are willing to pay for voluntarily or else go broke.

Limited government vs no government. Population isn't going to allow the second one to work. Vote better and hold them accountable.

Yeah. Our government is Marxist. :rolleyes: Come on, man. You may not like the current status, but the same sh!t was going on with the guy you drool for daily. Are you calling him a Marxist?

Nope, he never had control of the government. Imagine a self-propelled beast so significant that an administration cannot stop it in four years.

Reactions: 30CAT
Well that's just stupid. Move to an unpolluted area of Alaska.
You said limited government. How limited to do you want it? I just want it more limited than you.

I'm a capitalist i just think the free market can provide any and every service better than the government can.
What service would you like to socialize and let the government pay for and run instead going the route of capitalism?

We can afford football fields and better security. What we can't afford is wasting money on corrupt foreign governments.
Missed my point gunny. Take care of needs before wants . We can afford gold cleats as a country if we didnt waste so much money on feel good shit .

Missed my point gunny. Take care of needs before wants . We can afford gold cleats as a country if we didnt waste so much money on feel good shit .

Ok I missed your point. We could afford to feed starving children around the world if we were doing the right things. But we aren't. Google USAID and all their corruption. That's just for starters.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
You said limited government. How limited to do you want it? I just want it more limited than you.

I'm a capitalist i just think the free market can provide any and every service better than the government can.
What service would you like to socialize and let the government pay for and run instead going the route of capitalism?

I get it. You want Anarcho-capitilism. That's not going to work either. Those that have never heard of can Google what it is.

Ok I missed your point. We could afford to feed starving children around the world if we were doing the right things. But we aren't. Google USAID and all their corruption. That's just for starters.
100% agree we could feed the hungry. I dont mind feeding the hungry as long as it's not self inflicted.

Reactions: Gunny46
I wouldn't. The emotional mob isn't always right. That's why we have the Constitution to start with. So no ammendment that strips rights would be my suggestion.
A constitutional amendment takes a lot more than an emotional mob. That is my point.

A constitutional amendment takes a lot more than an emotional mob. That is my point.
I see your point. How could I scream it's not constitutional if the people change the constitution.
How many states are a constitutional carry now ? I dont see it ever happening & considering most people dont trust our government....

I see your point. How could I scream it's not constitutional if the people change the constitution.
How many states are a constitutional carry now ? I dont see it ever happening & considering most people dont trust our government....
It would take 38 states to approve a Constitutional Amendment.

So is that teacher going to get fired for leaving the door propped open?
I know this disappoints you since you jumped to conclusion, believed the reports before the video surveillance, but the teacher did close the door. They are now trying to find out why the door malfunctioned and did not lock automatically like its designed to do.

I know this disappoints you since you jumped to conclusion, believed the reports before the video surveillance, but the teacher did close the door. They are now trying to find out why the door malfunctioned and did not lock automatically like its designed to do.
Shouldn’t have even been opened.

So many people jump at first reporting, this includes politicians. The media makes me puke reporting on shit that's not been proven. People make a decision on bags of bullshit & it never gets corrected in a proper way .

Everything the government touches, turns to $h!t.

The free market does EVERYTHING better. Our military kicks ass, but I'd be willing to bet our free market could put up a better one. The free market is even better at putting people/things into space.

To think the free market would run a postal service in the red is laughable. It would do it cheaper and it would profit.

Limited government is definitely the way. Our government is entirely too big and has control of too many things.

Agreed. So people who keep claiming guns were the issue are wrong.

BAN DOORS!

The free market does EVERYTHING better. Our military kicks ass, but I'd be willing to bet our free market could put up a better one. The free market is even better at putting people/things into space.

To think the free market would run a postal service in the red is laughable. It would do it cheaper and it would profit.

Limited government is definitely the way. Our government is entirely too big and has control of too many things.
Free Market Military? Allegiance to...............well, it wouldn't be the nation but to the corporation who pays them. Just saying there's a flaw in that.

BAN DOORS!
Well, an 18-year old crazy person who showed all the signs of doing something like this bought them legally......so yeah, there's a little bit of a problem there.

Free Market Military? Allegiance to...............well, it wouldn't be the nation but to the corporation who pays them. Just saying there's a flaw in that.

Absolutely flawed. I'm just saying the free market could put up a better one. Think our military is awesome now? Take out the corruption and think of what it would be.

Alot of truth to that. However he's talking about anarcho-capitalism. That's not going to work. All people have to do is read up on it. They are just as crazy as the anarcho-communist.

Alot of truth to that. However he's talking about anarcho-capitalism. That's not going to work. All people have to do is read up on it. They are just as crazy as the anarcho-communist.
Anarchist can go f**k themselves, with the communists.

Anarchist can go f**k themselves, with the communists.

Our country has never been perfect and I understand people being pissed at our Government. However wanting to destroy it because you live in some utopia that we can do 1776 or 1917 all over again is beyond naive. There are too many real threats that want to destroy this country and us destroying ourselves is part of that plan. Red, White, and Blue. Red and Blue isn't getting it done.

BAN DOORS!
Admittedly, I didn't see the autopsy reports of each of the 19 victims, but I don't recall hearing that any died as a result of blunt force trauma inflicted by a door.

Admittedly, I didn't see the autopsy reports of each of the 19 victims, but I don't recall hearing that any died as a result of blunt force trauma inflicted by a door.

But for the malfunctioning door, the killer wouldn't have gotten in. But for the killer, the inanimate object (the gun) would have just lied there being an inanimate object.

Catch my sarcastic drift yet?

And fists kill more people than inanimate objects, so what do you propose we do about fists?

So you are saying that you would become a criminal and do something illegally?????? Kind of like the illegal votes that you guys claim took place in 2020?

If it's a morally incorrect law, I will not adhere to it.

Better answer than what I gave before:
FUVK0yUWQAEVyxy

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT