ADVERTISEMENT

Cops during the Texas shooting

Because there was cops inside shooting it out with him. The others were setting up a perimeter so you don't have others coming in and shooting up more people. I get you don't like cops but there's one person to blame here and that's the shooter.

Because there was cops inside shooting it out with him. The others were setting up a perimeter so you don't have others coming in and shooting up more people. I get you don't like cops but there's one person to blame here and that's the shooter.
Yeah this is pure cop hate .
My contractors son in law is a border agent ( from WV) & was one of the first to respond.

It's a crime scene. It has to be maintained just like in any place else. This all started with the great society by the dems to take responsibility out of raising children by parents. Destroyed families. Almost every shooter is a male who's father is absent. Tearing down our country gets you this crap. It's just too bad they don't go take out anti American politicians like AOC, Talib, Obama, Obama's best friend Ayers, and the list goes on.

It's a crime scene. It has to be maintained just like in any place else. This all started with the great society by the dems to take responsibility out of raising children by parents. Destroyed families. Almost every shooter is a male who's father is absent. Tearing down our country gets you this crap. It's just too bad they don't go take out anti American politicians like AOC, Talib, Obama, Obama's best friend Ayers, and the list goes on.
As i said in the other thread you want to stop school shooting you abolish public school

Yeah this is pure cop hate .
My contractors son in law is a border agent ( from WV) & was one of the first to respond.

Not going to get into TTPs for good reasons. Could they have handled it better? Maybe. I would need to read the entire AAR. However I have read enough to know them setting up a perimeter while other officers are engaged is the right thing. I understand bystanders emotions and I would understand parents wanting to run in. You just can't allow it. Would cause numerous other problems.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
As i said in the other thread you want to stop school shooting you abolish public school
Kinda tough to do that. Harden the targets for sure. However, from all accounts, he was met and he found a way to get inside school thru an open door. Complacency.

Cohen probably hates the cops but surely loves the hits he geto on his FB page... just another POS.

Cohen probably hates the cops but surely loves the hits he geto on his FB page... just another POS.
lovely of you to talk shit on people you don't know
Spike is a good dude actually one of the more caring and generous people I've had the pleasure to meet in life

Kinda tough to do that. Harden the targets for sure. However, from all accounts, he was met and he found a way to get inside school thru an open door. Complacency.
I don't see why they obviously cant be trusted to protect children that are left in their care.
Why should parents be forced to send their kids to these schools where they cant protect them AND they indoctrinate kids with a statist agenda?

Reactions: Airport
I don't see why they obviously cant be trusted to protect children that are left in their care.
Why should parents be forced to send their kids to these schools where they cant protect them AND they indoctrinate kids with a statist agenda?
That's completely true. Give people back their tax money out of the money that schools system budget and we'd have a winner.

No one is forced to send their kids to public schools. There are thousands of private schools in America. Also, kids can be home-schooled.

No one is forced to send their kids to public schools. There are thousands of private schools in America. Also, kids can be home-schooled.
So your not forced to send your kids there you are just forced to send your money there to pay for their education and if you can still afford to send them somewhere else you are allowed, under the condition the school has the approval of the government of course

Last edited:
Still not sure if anyone has a true account of what happened. Sounds like the DPS is putting out conflicted reports at times.

Just read his twitter account. He has reported numerous different versions of the story. It will take awhile to uncover the truth. Fog of chaos.
Exactly. Now reports that he was outside shooting for 15 min before going in the school. Its chaotic reporting and just confusing at times.

Still not sure if anyone has a true account of what happened. Sounds like the DPS is putting out conflicted reports at times.

Correct. It doesn't mean people are lying on purpose. Stress, confusion, emotions, and rush to get information out. Like I said above it will take awhile. It could take a week just to process the crime scene a longer for interviews.

Exactly. Now reports that he was outside shooting for 15 min before going in the school. Its chaotic reporting and just confusing at times.

I'm not defending them. It just takes awhile to get the real facts when something like this happens. If they truly screwed up I will be the first to say that. Just understand not all cops especially small departments have tactical training at the level to deal with this. They should but they don't. Every officer should have a long gun and a ballistic shield in their vehicle so they can work in groups of two for active shooters. Unfortunately not every department can afford that. They use to be able to get gear from us. Unfortunately certain politicians fight that.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Unlocked door. That's obviously a major fvckup that school administrators need to wake up to.
Need to wake up? How about FIRED, LOSS of certification? There can't be a school in this country that has unlocked doors now. And if it was locked, and then a janitor or teacher unlocked it (mistake or not), sorry....FIRED and LOSS of certification. This isn't a case of forgetting to put gas in your vehicle and then letting your kid take it and run out of gas. This was lives lost that shouldn't have been.

Before people start pointing the finger at the police response and quickness of it, the HOW question is the one that needs addressed first.

Need to wake up? How about FIRED, LOSS of certification? There can't be a school in this country that has unlocked doors now. And if it was locked, and then a janitor or teacher unlocked it (mistake or not), sorry....FIRED and LOSS of certification. This isn't a case of forgetting to put gas in your vehicle and then letting your kid take it and run out of gas. This was lives lost that shouldn't have been.

Before people start pointing the finger at the police response and quickness of it, the HOW question is the one that needs addressed first.

I don't disagree. Like I said yesterday I have done security assessments for school boards and they made a ton of excuses. Police Departments ran by idiot mayors and their appointed police chiefs listening to the wrong people causes the same piss poor preparation. Got to be a balance between living in a police state and training, equipping, and proper preparation.

I don't disagree. Like I said yesterday I have done security assessments for school boards and they made a ton of excuses. Police Departments ran by idiot mayors and their appointed police chiefs listening to the wrong people causes the same piss poor preparation. Got to be a balance between living in a police state and training, equipping, and proper preparation.
I'm not sure what decade you went to school, but my schooling was very. much "living in a police state"......but today these crybabies cannot take that style of leadership or discipline.

Reactions: cam_blev
So your not forced to send your kids there you are just forced to send your money there to pay for their education and if you can still afford to send them somewhere else you are allowed, under the condition the school has the approval of the government of course
School vouchers would be a good idea but all Democrats are against them

Install a turret gun above every entrance to the school that is programmed to recognize all the red flags and shout a warning out before opening fire. I'm sure there's some computer geek who could do that.

Unlocked door. That's obviously a major fvckup that school administrators need to wake up to.
if the officer assigned was sick or on vacation and not replaced...well you know..even if the dept is understaffed..most of those in the schools aren't the best anyway..either close to retirement etc..you don't take one of your best and leave them in a school all day...an unlocked door? how?

Install a turret gun above every entrance to the school that is programmed to recognize all the red flags and shout a warning out before opening fire. I'm sure there's some computer geek who could do that.

While in jest, AI can certainly recognize a long gun at this point. This, with locks connected to the intel system, you could secure a school for under 100k without a single firearm. High schools with large campuses would cost more, but, it's doable.

While in jest, AI can certainly recognize a long gun at this point. This, with locks connected to the intel system, you could secure a school for under 100k without a single firearm. High schools with large campuses would cost more, but, it's doable.
It absolutely can identify a long gun and a lot of other stuff we find useful to reduce human workload.

Who is going to pay for it? The US has approximately 140,000 schools. I'm all for taxing firearms and ammunition sales to pay for it, but even that won't raise nearly the money needed for this.

You still don't have enough information. You have pieces and not all the facts. I'll wait until the all facts to come in. Then I will give an honest assessment of what they should have done better.

Their spokesperson doing damage control isn't doing very well.

Who is going to pay for it? The US has approximately 140,000 schools. I'm all for taxing firearms and ammunition sales to pay for it, but even that won't raise nearly the money needed for this.

Biden can just print $40 billion to cover it all, he's proven that already.

I don't think it's monetarily feasible, but it can be done. Homeschool your kids, it's cheaper, safer, and better for your kids.

Biden can just print $40 billion to cover it all, he's proven that already.

I don't think it's monetarily feasible, but it can be done. Homeschool your kids, it's cheaper, safer, and better for your kids.
I don't know about better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT