ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to the Herd on their Kick Ball Championship.

that's the one and only soccer name I have ever known. I also think he's dead.
Hahahahaha, me too! Hard to coach the Herd if you're dead but we've suffered through hoop and football coaches that I thought were dead between the ears!

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN
Hahahahaha, me too! Hard to coach the Herd if you're dead but we've suffered through hoop and football coaches that I thought were dead between the ears!
I really don't understand soccer or even like it. But congrats to the Herd. Well deserved.

If Grassey goes elsewhere then Marshall will just go back to the school they found him. University of Charleston’s current coach has just kept that program in the top tier of D2 since he took over.

If Grassey goes elsewhere then Marshall will just go back to the school they found him. University of Charleston’s current coach has just kept that program in the top tier of D2 since he took over.
I would have to think a Big 10 or SEC job is in the cards for him...probably triple or quadruple his salary!

I would have to think a Big 10 or SEC job is in the cards for him...probably triple or quadruple his salary!
Ironically, the SEC and Big XII don't compete in soccer, which is why Kentucky competes in C-USA, as does South Carolina. I think WVU competes in the MAC of all places.

It's funny to watch fans of the Old Fold & Blew dis Marshall for having won a soccer national championship when you consider the fact that the local sports media regularly invites Nikki Izzo Brown, WVU's women's soccer coach, to appear on their talk shows, coincidentally (I'm sure) after a WVU football loss.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
The guy who kept them top tier since Grassey ledt is head coach at WVU now.

I doubt he would triple his salary. Big coaching salaries exist in revenue sports. Few schools make any real money from soccer.

It's funny to watch fans of the Old Fold & Blew dis Marshall for having won a soccer national championship when you consider the fact that the local sports media regularly invites Nikki Izzo Brown, WVU's women's soccer coach, to appear on their talk shows, coincidentally (I'm sure) after a WVU football loss.
I’m sure old libtard hag Hoppy is having a meltdown about Marshall winning a title while he slobbers over Nikki Izzy Brown, who had a chance at a title once and the team blew it.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Only D1 athletic title in the state, Rifle shooting is a hobby not a sport fvcking dolts

Oh, and we don’t play you anywhere except in Huntington moving forward

I doubt he would triple his salary. Big coaching salaries exist in revenue sports. Few schools make any real money from soccer.
Although it's counter intuitive ,revenue doesn't seem like it's what drives these salaries. UK paid it's girl's basketball Coach Matt Mitchell over 1 million dollars a year for a sport which according to open records laws LOST over a million dollars a year. I saw where Louisville was paying a woman's lacross coach $200,000 year before she was let go. Insanity!

Bet you do. You will play if we want and where we want.

Champs do what they want when they want. We will let you know if we want to play or not, sit by your phone and wait, we will call you

Big mouths run their dicksuckers all day long and say a lot of shit but the real world dont care.

Dicksucker? Big mouth? What are you proposing Caitlyn? I don’t swing that way, sorry . Speaking of such how’s your wife these days?

I guess that 3 or 4 former WVU coaches and or team members should turn in their Olympic Gold Metals for that non-sport they won.

Well thanks for the spell check.

I would agree that people drowning isn’t much of a sport.

It’s sad that no matter whatever school does anything of note, the other fan base will whine and complain and downplay the win/title/accomplishment and both sides act like spoiled brats trying to the better of the other.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Well thanks for the spell check.

I would agree that people drowning isn’t much of a sport.

It’s sad that no matter whatever school does anything of note, the other fan base will whine and complain and downplay the win/title/accomplishment and both sides act like spoiled brats trying to the better of the other.
That's what rivals are supposed to do. It wouldn't be much fun if snow came on here, and told us how great he felt over Ohio State defeating Clemson in a playoff football game. Instead, we like it when he goes into hiding for a few days, and then comes back, thinking everybody has forgotten all about his lame predictions, while making excuses about being somewhere in WV without internet beginning shortly after an Ohio State game has ended.

As for spell check, you spelled your word right. You simply used the wrong word.

Metal = A solid material that is typically hard in form, something like iron, copper, silver, etc.

Medal = Is a 'metal' disk, made to commemorate an event or given to someone as an award, like an athletic achievement, soldier, scholar, etc.

• Haha
When college playoff results matter on a WVU board, let me know. (Won’t happen in my lifetime.). The example given proves my point. Acting like childish brats over a game (Clemson and ISU) that neither school has anything to do or a rival with WVU.

That's what rivals are supposed to do. It wouldn't be much fun if snow came on here, and told us how great he felt over Ohio State defeating Clemson in a playoff football game. Instead, we like it when he goes into hiding for a few days, and then comes back, thinking everybody has forgotten all about his lame predictions, while making excuses about being somewhere in WV without internet beginning shortly after an Ohio State game has ended.

As for spell check, you spelled your word right. You simply used the wrong word.

Metal = A solid material that is typically hard in form, something like iron, copper, silver, etc.

Medal = Is a 'metal' disk, made to commemorate an event or given to someone as an award, like an athletic achievement, soldier, scholar, etc.
when I leave for a few days it's because I actually have some things to do that make a difference.....and my farm in WV doesn't have internet by design.......wow....I thought tosu/kc was a stalker....you're up there too....must be a big ten thang

when I leave for a few days it's because I actually have some things to do that make a difference.....and my farm in WV doesn't have internet by design.......wow....I thought tosu/kc was a stalker....you're up there too....must be a big ten thang
So, you're wanting two guys, both of which are 10-20 times smarter than you, to believe that you just happen to run off to 'no-internet-here' WV whenever Ohio State happens to have any type of monumental success in any sport? Seriously, you want us to believe that coincidence has occurred a handful or two times in the last year alone?

So, you're wanting two guys, both of which are 10-20 times smarter than you, to believe that you just happen to run off to 'no-internet-here' WV whenever Ohio State happens to have any type of monumental success in any sport? Seriously, you want us to believe that coincidence has occurred a handful or two times in the last year alone?
"two guys who are 10-20 times smarter than you".........that statement alone proves to one and all that you have serious issues and should seek immediate help....there aren't 2 guys smarter than me in the entire state of ahia...and I "run off" several times a year...more than any ahia state success

I think WVU already got that guy.

Only D1 athletic title in the state, Rifle shooting is a hobby not a sport fvcking dolts
Soccer is nothing more than a child's game of kick ball being played by 26 year old foreigners who came to America to play for colleges. Soccer Sucks. Rifles kill.

Soccer is nothing more than a child's game of kick ball being played by 26 year old foreigners who came to America to play for colleges. Soccer Sucks. Rifles kill.
I have long issued a challenge to your girls air rifle team to meet them anywhere in West Virginia for a pop breaking contest. They can bring their fancy rifles and I'll bring my trusty Daisy Red Ryder model. Westsider can be the referee as he has recently shown remarkable intellectual honesty for a WVU guy! I chose pop bottles as a further incentive for WVU to accept the challenge as they make a disproportional amount of tax funding off of soda pop sales.

• Haha
I have long issued a challenge to your girls air rifle team to meet them anywhere in West Virginia for a pop breaking contest. They can bring their fancy rifles and I'll bring my trusty Daisy Red Ryder model. Westsider can be the referee as he has recently shown remarkable intellectual honesty for a WVU guy! I chose pop bottles as a further incentive for WVU to accept the challenge as they make a disproportional amount of tax funding off of soda pop sales.
You should challenge Jesco to a dance off and to see who could say the dumbest shit a minute. It appears you would provide him a better challenge on both fronts.

You should challenge Jesco to a dance off and to see who could say the dumbest shit a minute. It appears you would provide him a better challenge on both fronts.
Yet another " sport" where you boys don't want to lay it on the line?

You mean WVU medical school makes disproportional amount of tax funding off of soda pop sales.

For many years, West Virginia has applied a tax on soft drinks amounting to a penny per 16.9 fluid ounces. That adds up to about $15 million to benefit the West Virginia University Medical School.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT