ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame bitched slapped our Cousins through the years just like PSU has

^^^ Dumb a$$ geezer only owns a shovel, rake and garden hose that he uses to clean up sh!t on a golf course
you better be more worried about your secret crush aka the HOF Bear handing the used car salesman his ass and taking more souls......chickenshi** won't come play at the Bear's den...and shovels rakes and hoses are working man;s items......a van for an office...an acer laptop and a couple of fountain pens is all you can show...well maybe a couple of speeding tickets for being ambulance aggressive....I'll take my career any day

Last edited:
nd...not the pedophiles
Well the Herd will trample their "look the other way while child sexual abuses are being perpetrated" asses into the ground! But one has to give them some credit for having the courage to walk onto the gridiron with the MU, many blink when faced with that prospect!

Well the Herd will trample their "look the other way while child sexual abuses are being perpetrated" asses into the ground! But one has to give them some credit for having the courage to walk onto the gridiron with the MU, many blink when faced with that prospect!
WV didn't......12 times in a row if my old fart memory serves me correctly.....including the famous defeat from the jaws of victory moment a few years ago....bitter pill to swallow

you better be more worried about your secret crush aka the HOF Bear handing the used car salesman his ass and taking more souls......chickenshi** won't come play at the Bear's den...and shovels rakes and hoses are working man;s items......a van for an office...an acer laptop and a couple of fountain pens is all you can show...well maybe a couple of speeding tickets for being ambulance aggressive....I'll take my career any day
Frail geezer is throwing a little tantrum because I didn't respond to his idiotic fairy-tale thread. LOLOLOLOL Yeah, your pooper scooper "career" was perfect for a brain-dead imbecile who roasted his brain cells with hippie lettuce.

I watched that game from home, Tonycried2.. They mentioned wvu being afraid to play Marshall. Said, “ the nation laughs at wvu for their phony excuses.”

WV didn't......12 times in a row if my old fart memory serves me correctly.....including the famous defeat from the jaws of victory moment a few years ago....bitter pill to swallow
Yes, tough beat but I couldn't help but notice you used the past tense...

I watched that game from home, Tonycried2.. They mentioned wvu being afraid to play Marshall. Said, “ the nation laughs at wvu for their phony excuses.”
If disingenuous excuses were money they could buy every NIL player in the world.....

Reactions: Humptod
Frail geezer is throwing a little tantrum because I didn't respond to his idiotic fairy-tale thread. LOLOLOLOL Yeah, your pooper scooper "career" was perfect for a brain-dead imbecile who roasted his brain cells with hippie lettuce.
I could roast my brain cells for the next 10 years and still have enough left to loan some to you......beware THE HOF Bear.......he cometh

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
Pot Head Sled can't stop starting threads and posting about Ohio State basketball. It must really suck to know that you're left to obsess about big brother's basketball program because you have no NBA team playing now in the playoffs or a college football team worth a sh!t. WVU's football team apparently played its spring game this weekend, but you'd never know it, as Pot Head Sled is hiding under her burning couch until college basketball season starts...LOLOLOLOL

Pot Head Sled can't stop starting threads and posting about Ohio State basketball. It must really suck to know that you're left to obsess about big brother's basketball program because you have no NBA team playing now in the playoffs or a college football team worth a sh!t. WVU's football team apparently played its spring game this weekend, but you'd never know it, as Pot Head Sled is hiding under her burning couch until college basketball season starts...LOLOLOLOL
rat's ass about the nba........THE Bear is coming....or is that a unicorn...hard to see thru the haze😶‍🌫️

Obsessed geezer has two whole WVU alums to root for in the NBA, and neither starts. But, hey, this is the high-water mark for the fat drunk since he's been in Morganhole, as he didn't produce an NBA player who stuck for several years before Carter was drafted by a WVU fan/Buckhannon native in Memphis, who has since been sh!t-canned by the Grizzlies.

Obsessed geezer has two whole WVU alums to root for in the NBA, and neither starts. But, hey, this is the high-water mark for the fat drunk since he's been in Morganhole, as he didn't produce an NBA player who stuck for several years before Carter was drafted by a WVU fan/Buckhannon native in Memphis, who has since been sh!t-canned by the Grizzlies.
he wins....especially against teams (and fans) named for nuts....looks like you keep up with more than just the Bear....well alrighty then

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT