ADVERTISEMENT

Notre Dame bitched slapped our Cousins through the years just like PSU has

Tonycried2

All-Conference
Jun 25, 2008
done since the dawn of man....But the Herd stood up to ND on your behalf just like we'll do to PSU! Nobody rubs our kin noses in a pile of shit without a retribution from the Marshall boys!

• Haha
Reactions: Humptod
done since the dawn of man....But the Herd stood up to ND on your behalf just like we'll do to PSU! Nobody rubs our kin noses in a pile of shit without a retribution from the Marshall boys!
It’s alright when WE disrespect the eers, but I’ll be damned if we are going to put up with other schools laughing, taunting, mocking, ridiculing, sneering, jeering, and making fun of our northern neighbors!

It’s alright when WE disrespect the eers, but I’ll be damned if we are going to put up with other schools laughing, taunting, mocking, ridiculing, sneering, jeering, and making fun of our northern neighbors!
Yes, we know our Cousins are gutless wonders afraid to face the Herd in athletic competition But I can't take when ND and PSU just piss on them and laugh about it!

• Haha
Yes, we know our Cousins are gutless wonders afraid to face the Herd in athletic competition But I can't take when ND and PSU just piss on them and laugh about it!
I guess they’re used to it by now. It probably hurts us more than it does them!

My my my, I was glad that the Herd beat the Golden Domers, but that win sure did make you a cocky bunch. You do realize it was a fluke, right? More proof of the old adage of "on any given Saturday". By the way, when is Notre Dame giving you a return game?

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Just the idea of a little worthless pile of shit program like Marshall talking shit about a program that has beat their dicks into the ground for 110 year and never beat them yet is comical.

Marshall is a joke. Their fans are a bigger joke.

Just the idea of a little worthless pile of shit program like Marshall talking shit about a program that has beat their dicks into the ground for 110 year and never beat them yet is comical.

i think the transfer we got from Cuse is making more than their head football coach. Be kind to the poor Dave.

Reactions: dave

Get back to us when you boys win something of note...

then you lost to Bowling Green and Troy the following 2 weeks after your big win. So Marshall....

Yeah. When beating your weak ass helps us again we will beat your weak ass again. Until then sit there and know your place.
1-800-The -Herd, call collect if you've spent on your Jackson on NIL transfers who can't play a lick!

MU: We just bought a dozen doughnuts for $6.99!
WVU: We just bought the same Dozen for $ 999.99 because MU is so poor and couldn't afford to waste money like we do!
This comparison is expected from someone who thinks WVU and Marshall are equals. Results say otherwise.

What results....we haven't played in the age of smart phones!
Oh wait, I thought since you started this thread about us vs. PSU and ND that we can discuss the 80's and 90's.

You're confusing me old man.

I don't recall Heather being one of those Manchin's? Here's brain buster for you, who would take the quarters out of a dead's man eyes faster, Joe's dad or Ms. Caputo dad?
Check that ...Joe's uncle! A.J. blew past me on 64 going East from Charleston one day, must have been going over 100MPH!

I am old but I went to South Bend for the MU victory and I'm certain it was just last fall!
Then you will certainly be in Huntington when Notre Dame comes to the Joan for the return game. By the way, in what year is that game scheduled ? I've looked at both the future schedules of Notre Dame and Marshall and I don't see a return game. Maybe the Irish are "skeert".

Then you will certainly be in Huntington when Notre Dame comes to the Joan for the return game. By the way, in what year is that game scheduled ? I've looked at both the future schedules of Notre Dame and Marshall and I don't see a return game. Maybe the Irish are "skeert".
Who could blame them after last year's result....

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT