ADVERTISEMENT

Biden in Florida. Hilarious!!

You know this isn’t true right.....the GOP has been chasing this boogeyman for years, it doesn’t exist. Remember, Trump created a commission to find it, it ended quietly because there was nothing.......to think other wise is anti-American....

Election day is November 3rd. If anyone is too lazy, or too stupid, or too ignorant to get their legal ballot in by that deadline, they don't deserve to have their vote counted.

Why do we need three more days to find out if WVU waxed K-State Saturday? Didn't you see what we did to them? We have to wait till Tuesday for the actual results?

You're not serious, and I'm done with you. You're a total waste of my time. Just make sure you come back here on Wednesday (day after election day) for merciless abuse. I'm not waiting six days to rip your dumb ass.

Reactions: GrimReaper82
Election day is November 3rd. If anyone is too lazy, or too stupid, or too ignorant to get their legal ballot in by that deadline, they don't deserve to have their vote counted.

Why do we need three more day to find out if WVU waxed K-State Saturday? Didn't you see what we did to them? We have till Tuesday for the results?

You're not serious, and I'm done with you. You're a total waste of my time. Just make sure you come back here on Wednesday (day after election day) for merciless abuse. I'm not waiting six days to rip your dumb ass.

You’re weak bro......you know this is a BS argument......in PA, the USPS is already saying that roughly 62% of mailed ballots will be late......that’s on the government, who by the way, tried to do this purposely.....the judicial branch is protecting this election.....every vote should be counted......as a MAGA, you should want that....

You’re weak bro......you know this is a BS argument......in PA, the USPS is already saying that roughly 62% of mailed ballots will be late......that’s on the government, who by the way, tried to do this purposely.....the judicial branch is protecting this election.....every vote should be counted......as a MAGA, you should want that....
Why are you voting for a pedofile?

If the postal service can't get legally cast ballots mailed weeks ago into county or State offices by election day, we need Private mail delivery handling the mail. e-mail is never late. Fed Ex and UPS track every piece of parcel they handle. Keeping the deadline to receive ballots open six days past election day is nothing but a scam and any votes not into county or State offices by election day do not deserve to be counted. It's just one more reason why mail in voting is ripe for abuse. Take your lazy ass out to the polls and vote, or mail your ballot in at least two weeks before election day to make sure it gets there on time.

Now go away. You give me a headache,

Reactions: GrimReaper82
If the postal service can't get legally cast ballots mailed weeks ago into county or State offices by election day, we need Private mail delivery handling the mail. e-mail is never late. Fed Ex and UPS track every piece of parcel they handle. Keeping the deadline to receive ballots open six days past election day is nothing but a scam and any votes not into county or State offices by election day do not deserve to be counted. It's just one more reason why mail in voting is ripe for abuse. Take your lazy ass out to the polls and vote, or mail your ballot in at least two weeks before election day to make sure it gets there on time.

He is a fatass piece of shit

You’re such a weak bitch......toeing the company line is tough bro......you people are no better than Trump.....liars, con artists and grifters.....

Last edited:
You’re such a weak bitch......toeing the company line is tough bro......you people are know better than Trump.....liars, con artists and grifters.....

3494.jpg
I actually enjoy being a pain in the ass. Gives me a real purpose in Life

You’re such a weak bitch......toeing the company line is tough bro......you people are no better than Trump.....liars, con artists and grifters.....
Lol. Do you even think before you type such hypocrisy? "Liars, con artists and grifters," perfectly fits the description of the left, including the fake news and Jim Crowe Joe and Bobblehead Kamala. Here, put these back on and get back out there and do your job...
51jEJhTgR0L._AC_SL1010_.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT