ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball next year.....WV vs ahia state in cleveland

Try again, Sled.

Current rankings: Ohio State No. 16; WVU = unranked
NCAA National Championships: Ohio State 1, WVU 0
Final Four appearances: Ohio State 11, WVU 2
NCAA Tournament record: Ohio State 55-30, WVU 29-28

Your Honor: I rest my case.

Your age and IQ are the same T-Bone/Allen: 80. Hope you enjoyed watching that traiinwreck in NYC tonight. What a God-awful performance by the Fold-n-Blew.

Not really. But I wonder why a Ohio State fraud likes posting here?

WVU still has a losing record vs. Ohio State AND Ohio University. I'd love to play WVU this season AND next. Take a look at the Polls and recruiting rankings...the Bucks would paddle y'all's a$$es.

Oh good. More peach basket era smack.

Kinda of odd a self proclaimed Ohio State fan would stay up and watch every second of a poorly played West Virginia game that ended at midnight. Then runs here to post.

We have one of three things going on here:

A. 100 percent Fraud
B. Grade school dropout with no life
C. Immature little boy craving attention

I'll take A for the win Alex.

You're done here little fraud. Run along now.

No argument from me. That debacle last night was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a WVU team, and I've been watching for a long, long time.
Huggy was smart to dodge the Herd....you have to admire his scouting ability!

Oh good. More peach basket era smack.

Kinda of odd a self proclaimed Ohio State fan would stay up and watch every second of a poorly played West Virginia game that ended at midnight. Then runs here to post.

We have one of three things going on here:

A. 100 percent Fraud
B. Grade school dropout with no life
C. Immature little boy craving attention

I'll take A for the win Alex.

You're done here little fraud. Run along now.
Your dumbest post ever, and that's quite an accomplishment. You're 100% coward and 100% fraud, dip sh!t. A West Virginia STATE flunkie who pretends to be a WVU fan, and chickened out after he had pounded his frail chest calls an Ohio State alumnus who roots for the Buckeyes a "fraud?" You rode the short bus to school back in the 50's didn't you?

[laughing]

No argument from me. That debacle last night was one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a WVU team, and I've been watching for a long, long time.
What I saw of the game was some incredibly offensive offense by both squads. Did Florida set a collegiate record for the most free throws missed in a game? The broadcasters even said that the game was ugly, and Dickie "V" loves him some tHuggy Bear.

I understand that, but the broadcasters usually fib about the quality of the game to keep their viewers interested. tHuggs looked as if his big head was going to pop off of his body. Did you see him undress Esa Ahmed during a timeout? He's lucky that Ahmed didn't say screw it, and deck the old man. It's not as if WVU is going anywhere meaningful this season, or Ahmed, a senior bust, is going to play in the NBA, so Ahmed wouldn't have had much to lose.

Your dumbest post ever, and that's quite an accomplishment. You're 100% coward and 100% fraud, dip sh!t. A West Virginia STATE flunkie who pretends to be a WVU fan, and chickened out after he had pounded his frail chest calls an Ohio State alumnus who roots for the Buckeyes a "fraud?" You rode the short bus to school back in the 50's didn't you?

[laughing]
A strong argument for

C. Immature little boy craving for attention.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Don't feel bad, Pestsider: There is a Texas fan on the main board that is almost as delusional as you.

So, you believe a poster who has more handles than you can count that he is really a Texas fan? Interesting....inconsistent of you and stupid, but interesting. You're a fake WVU fan, as you just posted on the main board that WVU cannot beat Pitt, an ACC cellar dweller that just lost to Niagara at home.

Still stalking me from board to board I see.

One thing I have learned today, you said a Texas fan was on the main board (which I could care less about taking roll on an internet message board) but my mistake was taking your word for it. (The person being a Texas fan)

As far as the Pitt game, you stayed up and watched all of WVUs meltdown and unless they make a better effort than last night, WVU may not make the NIT the way they are going. Huggins will earn his paycheck if he turns this around.

Being honest is being a fake fan huh? Well you whined about how bad Ohio State was going to suffer with out Myer, so what's that say about you?

Fake fan?

More delusions from the delusional one. Ohio State will likely be very good without Urban Meyer, but Meyer is an ELITE coach. Elite coaches do not grow on trees, and Ohio State has been lucky to have three of them in the past 60 years. Does this mean that I will predict that Ohio State will lose to Indiana next season, like you have predicted WVU to lose to woeful Pitt? No. I expect Ohio State to win about 10 games next season, but do I expect a guy who has coached, as a head coach, three games in his life to meet Meyer's lofty standards? No, not yet.

No one cares fraud.

Do you not get it. Your act is getting old. Stop following me and replying to my posts. You're a waste of my time.

Good riddance fraudulent one.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Lucky for what? Because you thumped your chest and challenged me to meet you, only to chicken out? Here's a tip for you: I don't take orders from cowards.

If you don't mind, I was not addressing you. You can stop stalking me anytime now.

Your "tip" is something that I have used over and over for years. Being that a coward wanted me to leave my weekend get away to stand on the capital grounds for no reason.

My God, you have no shame when it comes to revising history, do you, fraud? You're the coward who said, "you better be there," then after you had chickened out, fabricated some fairy tale about staying at a bed & breakfast. You challenged me, and I called your bluff. Move along now, as you've been exposed.

You weren't there so stop your ranting. The only construction going on at the capital is the sidewalk area along the boulevard and the interior of the dome. Besides on a rainy afternoon there wouldn't be any exterior work going on and there certainly was not a second shift at 5 pm on a Saturday.

Stop your lies and crawl away. Besides, everyone is getting tired of your act. (I know I am) and will not bore the rest of the posters replying to you childish gibberish anymore.

Bullsh!t. Post your e-mail address, and I'll send my pics to you. What's hilarious is that you supposedly were at a lame bed & breakfast outside of Charleston, yet somehow knew what construction was being done at the Capitol on the Saturday that you weren't even here. My pics show the orange netting at the base of the pillars, so you can suck it, delusional one. You can't even keep your lies straight anymore. Learn your lesson: Don't pound your chest and issue a challenge to somebody, then pu$$y out. Again, I don't take orders from a coward, so stick yours.

Bullsh!t. Post your e-mail address, and I'll send my pics to you. What's hilarious is that you supposedly were at a lame bed & breakfast outside of Charleston, yet somehow knew what construction was being done at the Capitol on the Saturday that you weren't even here. My pics show the orange netting at the base of the pillars, so you can suck it, delusional one. You can't even keep your lies straight anymore. Learn your lesson: Don't pound your chest and issue a challenge to somebody, then pu$$y out. Again, I don't take orders from a coward, so stick yours.
LMAO...Internet tough guy......

For everyone else so they know. I drove past the capital on the way to pick up my wife the day before. She truly works in downtown Charleston at one of the banks. I know several people who work for Paramount Builders and Wiseman Construction. Both contractors do a lot of state work. The current work being done on the actual capital building is to repair the support system that holds the interior dome that hangs from the exterior dome. In addition, replace the old rain water down spouts that are leaking into the interior.

It helps to actually live in the Charleston area to know what is going on as well.

Happy Friday everyone!

Coach, as you know, I haven't posted on this forum much in the last six months, but as a casual, non-partial observer, I'm beginning to question if you're suffering from early stages of dementia.

First of all, you clearly posted a few weeks back, that you wanted to meet the OSU fan on the steps of the capital, at around 5 o'clock on a Saturday. I believe you made that post with at best, 24 hours notice. You then followed that up a couple of days later, to let everyone know that you were staying in a bed & breakfast that particular weekend, an hour away in Fayetteville, WV, and that you weren't leaving the friendly confines of your B&B to drive back to Charleston, in order to meet someone whom you knew wouldn't show up. That's what is known as an empty proposition, one that clearly shows that you're spouting off at the mouth.

Secondly, we've all been posting on these boards for a decade or so, and there's no doubt that you're the one that follows the OSU fan from board to board. Even though you had a profile created on this forum, you never posted on this forum, until the OSU guy began posting. Same is true on the now defunct forums known as the Outhouse and TITM. I'm betting you wouldn't post at all, if it weren't for the OSU guy.

Lastly, here's how Websters defines the word, Stalker:

stalking
noun

stalk·ing
Legal Definition of stalking
: the act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death especially because of express or implied threats broadly : a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms, annoys, or intimidates that person

In closing, I've highlighted in bold, the area within the definition of stalking that I feel most resembles your level of purpose, which is clearly the annoying aspect.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Wrong. I said to meet me on Monday at the address where I used to work. Fraud changed the location and time.

So cut the insults and stop trying to defend him.

Wrong. I said to meet me on Monday at the address where I used to work. Fraud changed the location and time.

So cut the insults and stop trying to defend him.
Sorry coach, but again, as an inpartial observer, you're coming across as scared. Now, you could always setup another meet & greet date, one that both of you could confirm you'll show up to, and then we'll look forward to the results.

This back & forth between the two of you has gone on for years now, and the rest of us have had to read all about it, and quite frankly, it's taking up too much space on the 'net. It's time you either shit, or get off the pot.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT