ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball next year.....WV vs ahia state in cleveland

My God, MichiganHerd has taken what little self-esteem that Pestsider had left, and drop-kicked it into the Kanawha River, just across the street from the Capitol Building steps. Well done, sir!

I've already proven him wrong on his claim so do the other posters a favor and go back to your original handle.

My God, MichiganHerd has taken what little self-esteem that Pestsider had left, and drop-kicked it into the Kanawha River, just across the street from the Capitol Building steps. Well done, sir!
I hate to call him out, due to his age, but it appears something just isn't right about him. His typed words seem to run in circles, and it's impossible to follow what he's attempting to state. I've called him out countless times before, in regard to his stalking of certain posters. There's absolutely no doubt that he has a history of following you from board to board. The rest of the group here obviously know he chased after you on this forum, as none of them knew of 'Coach' prior to a day or so after you began posting here. Same was true on the Outhouse. Same was true on the TITM forum.

I'm not sure who in their right mind would continue to setup meetings with another poster, only to know in their mind that there's not a chance in hell they would ever show. I know who Westsider is, and I'm kind of surprised by his cowardice attitude in the way he's presenting himself. The two of you are literally about 10 minutes away from one another, but yet, he continues to provide you with meeting notices that he knows you cannot possibly make.

I've already proven him wrong on his claim so do the other posters a favor and go back to your original handle.
Oh, I was already counting on this post. The old, you two are one & the same. Well, Coach, I live 500 miles away from you. Why don't you come and meet me. You can be here in 30 minutes, right? If you don't show up, you're scared.

Oh, I was already counting on this post. The old, you two are one & the same. Well, Coach, I live 500 miles away from you. Why don't you come and meet me. You can be here in 30 minutes, right? If you don't show up, you're scared.
What in Gods name are you talking about? I never said that.

Your dumbest post ever, and that's quite an accomplishment. You're 100% coward and 100% fraud, dip sh!t. A West Virginia STATE flunkie who pretends to be a WVU fan, and chickened out after he had pounded his frail chest calls an Ohio State alumnus who roots for the Buckeyes a "fraud?" You rode the short bus to school back in the 50's didn't you?

[laughing]
Tell us King of Bloviation; what is the difference between a West Virginia State "flunkie" and an Ohio State adumblus? Wait, let me tell you -- 120 miles and a $21.00 Bus Ticket.

Fencing surrounds the work zone at the State Capitol Complex's Building 3. It's been called the most significant renovation project for the State Capitol Complex in more than 30 years.
Building-3-Outside-View.jpg

West Virginia officials say the state has canceled a nearly $11 million contract to repair damage to the state Capitol dome.

Sept. 15, 2018, at 11:56 a.m.

https://www.usnews.com/news/best-st...virginia-cancels-capitol-dome-repair-contract.

Capitol renovations under way
By Andrea Lannom Register-Herald Reporter
Mar 24, 2018

5ab58755a2415.image.jpg

One is telling the truth and the other claims to of attended Ohio State.
I'm the only one telling the truth, and as an impartial bystander to your rants, I'm willing to setup a paypal account, allow WVUALLEN to hold all the money, and bet you any amount you want to wager, that the Ohio State fan is indeed a lawyer, a graduate of Ohio U, a graduate of Ohio State, and resides in Putnam County. I'll even go $100.00 for every $1.00 you want to wager, and I'll pay double up if you want to also wager that me and the Ohio State fan are one and the same person. One of my best friends from Fayetteville is a prominent attorney, and is going to be running to replace the retired Judge John Hatcher. He'll do an affadivit to confirm the true ID of both myself and the Ohio State fan. Deal? Here's your golden opportunity to get rich quick. For every dollar, you can win $100.00. Sounds like if you seem to know what you think you know, you certainly cannot refuse this bet. Deal is on the table until January 1st, 2021.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I'm guessing Coach is either not willing to wager, or he's already driven to Fayetteville to settle in at the Morris Harvey B&B, sipping tea from one of those fancy teacups.

Of course, it's also possible that Coach is currently over at the state capital, angrily stomping his feet, while gawking out towards the boulevard countless times, looking for the man clad in red.

Coach, as you know, I haven't posted on this forum much in the last six months, but as a casual, non-partial observer, I'm beginning to question if you're suffering from early stages of dementia.

First of all, you clearly posted a few weeks back, that you wanted to meet the OSU fan on the steps of the capital, at around 5 o'clock on a Saturday. I believe you made that post with at best, 24 hours notice. You then followed that up a couple of days later, to let everyone know that you were staying in a bed & breakfast that particular weekend, an hour away in Fayetteville, WV, and that you weren't leaving the friendly confines of your B&B to drive back to Charleston, in order to meet someone whom you knew wouldn't show up. That's what is known as an empty proposition, one that clearly shows that you're spouting off at the mouth.

Secondly, we've all been posting on these boards for a decade or so, and there's no doubt that you're the one that follows the OSU fan from board to board. Even though you had a profile created on this forum, you never posted on this forum, until the OSU guy began posting. Same is true on the now defunct forums known as the Outhouse and TITM. I'm betting you wouldn't post at all, if it weren't for the OSU guy.

Lastly, here's how Websters defines the word, Stalker:

stalking
noun

stalk·ing
Legal Definition of stalking
: the act or crime of willfully and repeatedly following or harassing another person in circumstances that would cause a reasonable person to fear injury or death especially because of express or implied threats broadly : a crime of engaging in a course of conduct directed at a person that serves no legitimate purpose and seriously alarms, annoys, or intimidates that person

In closing, I've highlighted in bold, the area within the definition of stalking that I feel most resembles your level of purpose, which is clearly the annoying aspect.

Finney's parents feel blessed that their son's short bus fees were absorbed by we taxpayers.

On a Friday night at 8 p.m...the suckeye fan is on a WVU message board still obsessing over WVU fans.

What does that tell you?

#norealfriends

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT