ADVERTISEMENT

And magadons think they'll take up Trump's cases

GOP primary voters to their credit aren't listening to the rancor of these endorsements, personal attacks, smear campaigns, Lawfare and all the other subterfuge going on for this nomination. Instead, they are listening to the candidates, what their plans are to rescue the country from the spiral of debt and default we're hurtling towards, and what their plans are to restore the nation to prominence and prosperity?

Of all the ideas they're hearing about that, one guy appears to be resonating the loudest with the vast majority of GOP voters. Much to the dismay of his detractors, he's on a glidepath to easily sew up the nomination before the end of Spring, and no one is even within striking distance to close his widening lead before the nation's first primaries are held in January and early February. Yogi Berra once said "it ain't over, 'till it's over" but the "Fat Lady is singing"! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

They hate me, but they can't beat me!
iu

They know it DJT, so expect them to grow even more desperate which means you'd better watch your back Bro!

The polls, the polls, the polls. Ya'll still think polls are accurate. The polls are whatever the media or the people paying for it want them to say.

I'll wait for Iowa and New Hampshire to see if we might have a country in a year or two.
Lots of problems with polls in general, and early polls in particular. We could get overrun by immigrants next fall. Trump could be a convicted felon.

Polls are not large enough and not random enough. Some pollsters have an agenda. The only poll that will count is on the first Tuesday in November 2024.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Lots of problems with polls in general, and early polls in particular. We could get overrun by immigrants next fall. Trump could be a convicted felon.

Polls are not large enough and not random enough. Some pollsters have an agenda. The only poll that will count is on the first Tuesday in November 2024.

Oh no they might convict Trump. Nobody should give a shit if there stupid ass lawfare works. It will all get overturned down the road anyways. Knowing the game Biden and the Democrats are playing I'm going to vote for him anyways. They will just do this to everyone else they don't like and that would include moderate Democrats.

For that money, DeSantis and supporting groups got three pages of advertisements in a booklet distributed at the July forum attended by 2,000 Christian conservatives, and tickets to the summit, lunch and an after-dinner event.

It was an advertisement.
Spin spin spin Derpsantis team.

West Virginia might need to build a wall.

Virginia Democrats reveal 2024 agenda after Youngkin, GOP fall short in midterm election​

Abortion, gun control and felons' voting rights are top issues for Virginia Democrats headed into 2024​

Pretty hard work fighting the swamp when even the people you helped lie about you. I am ashamed of the Derpsantis sycophant clownshow.

Trump started attacking RDS before he even announced. This isn't on RDS, this is on Trump.

Trump started attacking RDS before he even announced. This isn't on RDS, this is on Trump.

Who gives a shit?

Kamala Harris attacks Joe Biden's record on busing and working with segregationists in vicious exchange at Democratic debate​

If you are continually attacking conservatives of principle, perhaps you are not conservative. If you are continually attacking fellow Republicans, perhaps you aren't a Republican.

If you are continually attacking would-be allies, why would anyone support you?

Trump is a tired, old, basket case. Time for new blood to carry on the fight.

If you are continually attacking conservatives of principle, perhaps you are not conservative. If you are continually attacking fellow Republicans, perhaps you aren't a Republican.

If you are continually attacking would-be allies, why would anyone support you?

Trump is a tired, old, basket case. Time for new blood to carry on the fight.

That's what a Democrat operative would say to divide The Republican Party to get them to stay home when Trump wins the nomination. Then regardless if you are conservative or moderate you will get more of this. Do you actually think DeSantis isn't going to endorse Trump?

Do you actually think DeSantis isn't going to endorse Trump?

After Trump turned his grifters loose on Republicans, It doesn't matter if RDS will endorse Trump. He probably will if Trump wins. I doubt he'll get many non-MAGA to vote for him. He's run a terrible race. All vitriol, nothing new except new promises he'll break when elected, just like 2016.

That's what a Russian spy would say.

Your attack line is as old and worn out as Trump is.

So DeSantis won't support Trump when he wins? Maybe you should start another thread called rooting for Putin under another name while pretending to be a Trump supporter. That's what people getting paid by Media Matters does. I have pretty clear on my stance against Russia, Iran, and the CCP.

Who gives a shit?

Kamala Harris attacks Joe Biden's record on busing and working with segregationists in vicious exchange at Democratic debate​

On today's episode of fake or real?

F_ipmkwXsAE43ln

How high are you right now? They are going to fight. They will hug it out later.

So DeSantis won't support Trump when he wins? Maybe you should start another thread called rooting for Putin under another name while pretending to be a Trump supporter. That's what people getting paid by Media Matters does. I have pretty clear on my stance against Russia, Iran, and the CCP.

I just said RDS probably will. I won't, and a lot of other conservatives won't. These are the polls I don't believe at all, that Trump beats Biden. That's bullshit, particularly after Trump is found guilty. He will lose the election. Period.

I didn't start that thread, '82 did. He's one of your's. You think this, though, because you are absolutely positive that Trump is the only one that can win, and fix things. We have 4 years of proof that he can't fix a damn thing. I'm right, you're wrong, deal with it.

Comparing the rest of the field, RDS is the only one that has taken on the swamp, knocked it back. Yes, it's one state and not the feds, but it's a start. He's accomplished much more than Trump did.

Anyone rooting for Trump is rooting for the communist globalists that are entrenched in DC.

I just said RDS probably will. I won't, and a lot of other conservatives won't. These are the polls I don't believe at all, that Trump beats Biden. That's bullshit, particularly after Trump is found guilty. He will lose the election. Period.

I didn't start that thread, '82 did. He's one of your's. You think this, though, because you are absolutely positive that Trump is the only one that can win, and fix things. We have 4 years of proof that he can't fix a damn thing. I'm right, you're wrong, deal with it.

Comparing the rest of the field, RDS is the only one that has taken on the swamp, knocked it back. Yes, it's one state and not the feds, but it's a start. He's accomplished much more than Trump did.

Anyone rooting for Trump is rooting for the communist globalists that are entrenched in DC.

No I'm on my own here. He is you just like Country Roads89 was. Now go sit in the corner before I have to explain in more detail. Your talking points are no different than those that didn't support Trump the first time.

That's what a Democrat operative would say to divide The Republican Party to get them to stay home when Trump wins the nomination. Then regardless if you are conservative or moderate you will get more of this. Do you actually think DeSantis isn't going to endorse Trump?

He actually provided. Gov links. Keep voting for these idiots and you will be having grasshoppers for Thanksgiving.

They had grants THROUGHOUT Trump's presidency! He sure stopped that...

giphy.gif

Who passed the funding? So when Trump who has definitely learned a lesson about some of these idiot Government workers who are working with RINOS and Democrat lawmakers start getting fired this time. I'm glad to hear you will support that.

Who passed the funding? So when Trump who has definitely learned a lesson about some of these idiot Government workers who are working with RINOS and Democrat lawmakers start getting fired this time. I'm glad to hear you will support that.

Ok. I'll type slowly.

Trump didn't fire anyone his first term, even though he said he was going to drain the swamp. Not even Fauci. Hell, he gave Fauci a medal, and still preaches the jab/lockdowns.

What on God's green earth makes you think he will this time? IT'S EMPTY PROMISES!

Ok. I'll type slowly.

Trump didn't fire anyone his first term, even though he said he was going to drain the swamp. Not even Fauci. Hell, he gave Fauci a medal, and still preaches the jab/lockdowns.

What on God's green earth makes you think he will this time? IT'S EMPTY PROMISES!

I'm not sorry this is happening to you and now you are trying to rewrite history knowing now what was only rumors then. When Trump was trying to reopen shit you Democrats fought it all the way. He definitely supports Fauci being investigated along with the the CCP now.

Who passed the funding?

Trump signed it into law.

I'm not sorry this is happening to you and now you are trying to rewrite history knowing now what was only rumors then. When Trump was trying to reopen shit you Democrats fought it all the way. He definitely supports Fauci being investigated along with the the CCP now.

LMAO. Trump is no messiah. He's quite literally a dumbass at this point. You are in a cult.

As these idiots try to rewrite history on Covid. What people don't realize is what intelligence reports Trump was getting. Was he concerned about other biological attacks. Who could he trust then and after hindsight who he can trust now. Remember the media's role.

As these idiots try to rewrite history on Covid. What people don't realize is what intelligence reports Trump was getting. Was he concerned about other biological attacks. Who could he trust then and after hindsight who he can trust now. Remember the media's role.

Sources for your made up bullshit.

The only thing I've read is that the ODNI were embarrassed and angry because he wouldn't read intelligence briefings, or needed them dumbed down.

As things stand today, the race is between Joe Biden and Trump. If that doesn't change, who would YOU vote for?

Beth Dutton
No one knows who she is, and she's not a factor in the race. Again, as things stand today (fully aware things could change) this race is between Joe Biden and Donald Trump. If that doesn't change, which one TODAY gets your vote?

(I won't ask you again, I'll assume you're sitting this one out)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT