ADVERTISEMENT

And magadons think they'll take up Trump's cases

Wait until people find out Media Matters and groups like them create accounts on Social Media pretending to be conservative then say ridiculous stuff to make that group look bad. Same thing against Libertarians.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT

People had a good reason not to trust either one of them Ashley. However some of the people saying that were getting paid by the same people paying groups like Media Matters.

Those rooting for the Democrats lawfare are really just rooting for Democrats. Because they know that will piss off Trump supporters to not show up and vote. They don't DeSantis or any other candidates.

Usually I agree but something tells me there might be something wrong here.

Those rooting for the Democrats lawfare are really just rooting for Democrats. Because they know that will piss off Trump supporters to not show up and vote. They don't DeSantis or any other candidates.

Go lawfare go!!!

Dude, you're guy is never going to get elected. The IC won't allow it. The bureaucratic state won't allow it. It's not going to happen.

RDS is right, he has way too many negatives, and very few positives. Quit looking at this emotionally, and things come to light real quick.

Go lawfare go!!!

Dude, you're guy is never going to get elected. The IC won't allow it. The bureaucratic state won't allow it. It's not going to happen.

RDS is right, he has way too many negatives, and very few positives. Quit looking at this emotionally, and things come to light real quick.
If it ain't Trump then Fk America. We deserve our fate.

Reactions: WVU82
Go lawfare go!!!

Hey mod you sound like the Lincoln Project. It's really pathetic.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
It's not Biden and Harris that are the problem Senator. The New Democrat Party elected leaders vote together. It's not very often one strays from the cult. They even have some RINO's joining them. It's their policies. People should ask why they all insist on pushing policies that hurt Americans and the Country as a whole? Why do they hate the middle class?

Reactions: WVU82
I'm sure if he threatens GOP governors, the RNC, and posts more boot pics, it'll win it for him.
Listen, chump. There isn't anyone out there on the right in the same league as him. Not DeSantis, not Haley, not Ronald Fking Reagan's ghost. So fk the cucked GOP and their fking simp voters and burn it to the fking ground if he doesn't win.

Listen, chump. There isn't anyone out there on the right in the same league as him. Not DeSantis, not Haley, not Ronald Fking Reagan's ghost. So fk the cucked GOP and their fking simp voters and burn it to the fking ground if he doesn't win.

You're right. They'll actually do something rather than just tweet about it. Especially RDS. Trump is in his own class all right.

pollster7.jpg

Bullshit.

Every time I drop back by you sound more and more like Coop.

DeSimps are so annoying.
I still don't hear any of the GOP alternatives proposing a better or different agenda than Trump's America first policies. I'm listening, but I don't hear anything better than Trump's ideas.

Ya'll trying to call the game based on way too early polls before the game even begins.
Polls are inexact, no question. However it's clear no matter what poll you look at that Ron Desantis is NOT gaining any ground with GOP primary voters. I'm quite frankly surprised as I thought he'd be a strong challenger to DJT, but so far he's been steadily losing support while Trump's been steadily gaining.

Skip the polls, explain why he's not catching on with the vast majority of GOP primary voters?

you mean like how Trump got the idiot to the governor's seat ?

9ef8ad7c-poll1.png

IMG_1914-300x283.jpg

images

Last edited:
I still don't hear any of the GOP alternatives proposing a better or different agenda than Trump's America first policies. I'm listening, but I don't hear anything better than Trump's ideas.
There aren't any. Even if all Trump does is reinstate his policies and make mean tweets he's Orders of Magnitude better than any GOPe fkstick in the race.

There aren't any. Even if all Trump does is reinstate his policies and make mean tweets he's Orders of Magnitude better than any GOPe fkstick in the race.
That's the problem Trump's detractors on the Left and within the GOP have. They can detail more hate for him than any better ideas to beat him. Until or unless they come up with better ideas or a even a better candidate, (or unless they kill him) he's winning the GOP nomination and quite likely the general too.

That's the problem Trump's detractors on the Left and within the GOP have. They can detail more hate for him than any better ideas to beat him. Until or unless they come up with better ideas or a even a better candidate, (or unless they kill him) he's winning the GOP nomination and quite likely the general too.
True, but Tarheeler has no excuse for his position.

Polls are inexact, no question. However it's clear no matter what poll you look at that Ron Desantis is NOT gaining any ground with GOP primary voters. I'm quite frankly surprised as I thought he'd be a strong challenger to DJT, but so far he's been steadily losing support while Trump's been steadily gaining.

Skip the polls, explain why he's not catching on with the vast majority of GOP primary voters?
While that may be true, Trump has spent several million on attack ads against RDS, including in the last week. He may be saying publicly it's over, but if he truly thought that, he wouldn't be buying the ads, especially since it's "about the money".

While that may be true, Trump has spent several million on attack ads against RDS, including in the last week. He may be saying publicly it's over, but if he truly thought that, he wouldn't be buying the ads, especially since it's "about the money".
So Trump's "attack ads" against RDS are why he's never been above 20% in any poll? GOP primary voters are that shallow they can be easily influenced by "attack ads" regardless of the candidate's own stated policies?

Well assuming that's true, why haven't the "attack ads" against Trump worked as well turning more GOP primary voters against him (DJT)? 🤔

So Trump's "attack ads" against RDS are why he's never been above 20% in any poll? GOP primary voters are that shallow they can be easily influenced by "attack ads" regardless of the candidate's own stated policies?

Well assuming that's true, why haven't the "attack ads" against Trump worked as well turning more GOP primary voters against him (DJT)? 🤔

Your assertion of what I said is nowhere near what I said.

Your assertion of what I said is nowhere near what I said.
OK...but you also didn't explain why DeSantis isn't catching on? You attacked Trump over his attack ads on RDS. I asked you why DeSantis isn't pushing Trump harder? What cha got?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT