ADVERTISEMENT

And magadons think they'll take up Trump's cases

I did no such thing. Read it again.
I don't want to get into a pissing match ..if you could just please tap out a few lines why DeSantis' campaign has been been such a wet noodle? Not hard...the polls don't show him catching on anywhere!

Why not?

I don't want to get into a pissing match ..if you could just please tap out a few lines why DeSantis' campaign has been been such a wet noodle? Not hard...the polls don't show him catching on anywhere!

Why not?

The polls, the polls, the polls. Ya'll still think polls are accurate. The polls are whatever the media or the people paying for it want them to say.

I'll wait for Iowa and New Hampshire to see if we might have a country in a year or two.

Rnc should defend Trump. He is the only person out there fighting for fair elections and those are the only elections the RNC can win.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The desantis group/groupies gonna team-up with Ronna McDaniel to ruin the party...

the gop needs shitcanned...

now's a good time...

Rnc should defend Trump. He is the only person out there fighting for fair elections and those are the only elections the RNC can win.

Did Trump tell you that?

The only thing I see is that he's trying to be crowned king before the election even starts.

The desantis group/groupies gonna team-up with Ronna McDaniel to ruin the party...

the gop needs shitcanned...

now's a good time...

You mean like the Trump grifters saying they're voting for Trump and nothing down ticket? Yeah, that's a great way to lose the whole country.

Trump already did that to us in Georgia. We don't need any more seats lost.

So Tarheeler still thinks elections a fair. lol

No, it's not. But since Trump signed the CARES Act into law, mail in balloting is being paid for by the feds, not Zuckerberg anymore. We're going to have to win big to get an actual win.

No he thinks Ron DeSantis is going to win the GOP nomination...all the polls showing him getting his ass kicked are wrong.

I didn't say they are wrong. I don't trust them no matter who they say is leading/losing. There's no way they can be accurate when people don't trust the media, and ignore pollsters when they call.

No, it's not. But since Trump signed the CARES Act into law, mail in balloting is being paid for by the feds, not Zuckerberg anymore. We're going to have to win big to get an actual win.
Me and WVU told you whiny bitches 3 years ago that if we let them steal the 2020 election then that was the end of America. Trump likely can't win, but electing a GOPe just lets you cucks keep your little brains from exploding til you run out the clock and die.

Screw
That

I didn't say they are wrong. I don't trust them no matter who they say is leading/losing. There's no way they can be accurate when people don't trust the media, and ignore pollsters when they call.
I trust the voters. GOP voters are saying they want Trump.

Again with the ignorant statements.

RDS is far more conservative than Trump, proven most recently with the FL abortion law and Trump's comments, no matter how wrong-placed they were. The federal government has no say-so in abortion whatsoever.

how you can be so lost in Trump's cult.
can't be in the majority and ALSO be in a cult...

cult-45-proud-member-donald-trump-paige-parkinson.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
FIFY.

Voters don't say anything until the votes are counted.
I wish you could have just explained why whether they're talking to pollsters or not, GOP voters apparently aren't showing a huge preference for Ron Desantis over Trump? Don't get me wrong I'd vote for him in a minute. I just don't think he's given voters like me enough reasons to vote for him over Trump. I'm not infused with Trump hatred, and his policies for the most part worked for the country. Ron DeSantis hasn't given me any reason(s) to think he's going to do anything different or more importantly better than Trump did.

I'm not alone among GOP voters thinking like this.

Turns out the Democrats see the poll numbers and want a peace deal until after the election.

They did in 2020. In multiple states.
True, but it was close enough in some of those States where the cheating was exactly what they needed to get creepy Joe over the top. They still don't know how many of us will show up and vote. There is only a limited number of ballots they can harvest or manufacture. If Trump's numbers are so large that no amount of ballot harvesting can overcome them, we'll win it going away. That's what all of the "Lawfare" is designed to do. Erode Trump's support so his numbers don't overwhelm their well planned ballot harvesting schemes.

¹1
Did Trump tell you that?

The only thing I see is that he's trying to be crowned king before the election even starts.
No. It is just obvious. Open your eyes.

I am going to mock the shit out of you during the primaries. Full retard

They did in 2020. In multiple states.
I'll say this...there better not be thousands more votes cast than there are registered voters, and of those additional votes cast they better not all be for Biden or whoever the Dems draft to try and stop Trump.

Audits of the vote totals in Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania and also here in George show way more ballots cast in certain districts than there were registered voters, (and they were all Democrat votes) yet no one did any investigating! If they pull the same crap this time, there really will be an "insurrection" and it will be to destroy those damn rigged electronic vote counting machines.

lol...

paying off church leaders...

Last edited:
Poso is going to get Community Noted 3 days in a row. LOL!

I know Bob hasn't done very well at picking the winning President in the last several elections. If I lived and voted there I would probably make up my own mind instead of listening to him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT