ADVERTISEMENT

6-year-old in custody after shooting teacher in Virginia, police chief says

6-year-old in custody after shooting teacher in Virginia, police chief says

Ignoring the disaster that is Pedo-Joe.

Only among bleaters

Pedo-Joe's open borders have killed more men women and children than 6-year-olds with a gun.

How ignorant of you to post this, in an effort to bash our Constitution and our country.

There are many countries that don't allow their citizens firearms. You should seriously consider moving to one of those, since you hate our country, its laws and its Constitution so much.

Reactions: atlkvb
I feel sorry for the teacher...

she's is in a no-win situation with the US media whores...

she'll be doxxed and dragged through the coals no matter the outcome...

Ignoring the disaster that is Pedo-Joe.

Only among bleaters

Pedo-Joe's open borders have killed more men women and children than 6-year-olds with a gun.

How ignorant of you to post this, in an effort to bash our Constitution and our country.

There are many countries that don't allow their citizens firearms. You should seriously consider moving to one of those, since you hate our country, its laws and its Constitution so much.
You, are an idiot. This has nothing to do with Biden or our constitution. Unlike you, I don’t support the losers who pissed on our constitution and tried to overthrow our democracy on January 6, 2021.

No, this is about some careless parents who let their 6 yo get hold of a gun. Sorry, I know you don’t believe in personal responsibility

Last edited:
You, are an idiot. This has nothing to do with Biden or our constitution. Unlike you, I don’t support the losers who pissed on our constitution and tried to overthrow our democracy on January 6, 2021.

Your "outrage" is comical. You sat in utter silence while the very Constitution that protects your right to keep and bear arms was shredded by the same folks sworn to uphold it! Matter of fact they consulted, conspired, and "colluded" to overthrow a duly elected President by illegally spying on him, then lying to the courts about it, then trying to illegally plant fake evidence to frame him for the crime they in fact committed!

You said zero while your vote was trashed, your rights to presumed innocence were tossed out, and your "Democracy" was held hostage by unelected bureaucrats who had an "insurance" policy against the expressed will of the voters!

That was all fine and dandy with you. Now you've got your metrosexual panties all stained over some kid who shoots a teacher probably because she was telling him what a racist and hateful country America is. Just like it was suggested previously in this thread to you, go move somewhere else you think is better. You obviously don't care about this country or its Constitution.

Shut up already!

Last edited:
Six year old told teacher he was going to shoot her. She told the authorities at the school what he said, they said she was over reacting. That's definitely an african American area.

Well if 6 year olds can be shown how a banana fits into a drag queen's behind during "drag queen storybook time" why can't they also be shown how to pull a trigger on a .45 calibre pistol?

Grooming little kids for sex and violence. Only in America!😕

Lord help us!

Well if 6 year olds can be shown how a banana fits into a drag queen's behind during "drag queen storybook time" why can't they also be shown how to pull a trigger on a .45 calibre pistol?

Grooming little kids for sex and violence. Only in America!😕

Lord help us!

Hopefully the teacher pulls through. I still would like to know who gave the 6 year old access to the gun. In some countries they strap IED vest on them. Hopefully we never get to that point here.

Reactions: Airport
Hopefully the teacher pulls through. I still would like to know who gave the 6 year old access to the gun. In some countries they strap IED vest on them. Hopefully we never get to that point here.

Those parents ought to be arrested for child neglect/abuse for allowing that kid to even leave their house with a loaded weapon! My Lord what have we become? Then this ignorant Leftist in the thread feigns his "outrage" over that obviously irresponsible behavior, but I've never read one complaint from him about little tykes being exposed to grown ass gay men in thongs gyrating in front of them during "storybook time" in public libraries!

Situational relativism on display on the Left in this God forsaken country. Lord have Mercy! :rolleyes:

Reactions: bornaneer
It's a thug thing.
Thank you.....some people have zero respect for anything.
Time to be honest and call it like it is.
ESPN.com is now a daily crime report and city news channels now devote 95 % of their time to crime reporting.

It is possible nobody gave the kid a gun. He could have stolen it.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Some people confuse the right to bear arms with shooting and murdering people.
Well there is no question the right to bear arms leads to shootings and murders. It doesn't mean the Second Amendment should be repealled or modified, but to pretend the right to bear arms isn't largely responsible for the volume of firearm related crime is just being dishonest.

Just like the fourth amendment leads to criminals getting away with their crimes.

Even good laws often lead to bad, uninteded consequences.

It is possible nobody gave the kid a gun. He could have stolen it.
Yes very possible. But it's still a 6year old! You'd think the kid's worthless parents at least would have taught him the 7th commandment? :mad:

Well there is no question the right to bear arms leads to shootings and murders. It doesn't mean the Second Amendment should be repealled or modified, but to pretend the right to bear arms isn't largely responsible for the volume of firearm related crime is just being dishonest.

Just like the fourth amendment leads to criminals getting away with their crimes.

Yes....guns in the hands of thugs.....morons......people with zero respect for laws is a huge problem.

Yes....guns in the hands of thugs.....morons......people with zero respect for laws is a huge problem.
I agree with both of you. It is appalling at every level. It is a sad commentary on the state of society. All we need now is some politician bailing the kid out or excusing his behavior and the circle of shit this country has become will be complete.

If we follow the logic of the Left, there shouldn't be any restrictions on any personal behavior one wishes to engage in...morally, legally, or otherwise. Let folks do as they please, and stop trying to dictate what's "right" or "wrong" and just let people do whatever the Hell they feel like doing right?

What could go wrong?
giphy.gif

Do you have the stats to show that claim?

That's what make them criminals. They have no respect for our Laws.
Who left it unsecured so the 6 year old could have stolen it?

My point is if he was teenager I say the trial should be as an adult. He's 6. So his parents failed too. I have no interest in giving up my rights because others fail at basic common sense.

Leftists of course scoff at this, but the Founders were God fearing men who understood the basic sinful nature of humans. That's why they gave us a Constitution that limited the power of the government over us and recognized our inalienable rights (meaning from God) in part to keep and bear arms. That was done both as a protection against evil people as well as giving us the ability to rise up in armed opposition to Government tyranny.

Wherever folks are not allowed to keep arms, you find limited freedoms and massive government controls. Wherever criminals who disobey the law are met with armed folks who can stand up against them, you find fewer criminals and some of them even end up dead. ;)

Soooo...you're a bad ass criminal huh?
giphy.gif

How many of those crimes are by people who had already lost their rights? Many. Criminals don't obey the law. It's that simple. Let's concentrate on them.
They do concentrate on criminals
They give them I pads and sex changes..lmao
My question is this , how many violent crimes are committed by truly vicious criminal intent and how many is committed by the mentally challenged?
Have to ask is this kids parents mentally fit to have kids ? Did they have the gun legally?
So many questions. We let the mentally challenged people run the streets as if they are sane and able to live obediently in a civil society in the name of compassion and of legal rights . I don't know the answers. At one point in time we had crazy houses to protect them & us ... just a thought...

• Angry
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT