ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM 2022 OL Weidman commits to West Virginia Mountaineers

You can't tell shit by looking at a page. You can see by him on film...

Don't make stupid comments about offers...
You have zero clue.

Again you’re arguing with yourself dumbass. You of course misrepresented my point so you could throw up your opinions on this poor site you have infected. Not all offers are takes. The only point I made. And!!!........Don’t forget I’ve got big ticket background in college football in D1 as a player, family coaches, and family recruiting department D1 staff in my family tree. You can include 2 high level media relationships I have as well that were very close to ESPN, FOX and expansion negotiations. You, racist google boy, not so much. So keep at it big guy.

Last edited:
Again you’re arguing with yourself dumbass. You of course misrepresented my point so you could throw up on this poor site you have infected. Not all offers are takes. The only point I made. And!!!........Don’t forget I’ve got big ticket background in college football as D1 as a player, family coaches, and family recruiting department D1 staff in my family tree. You can through in 2 high level media relationships as well that were very close to ESPN, FOX and expansion negotiations. You, racist google boy, not so much. So keep at it big guy.

You just a low life behind a screen.
You prove your knowledge....Don't see it with you Greggy

Cole Hutson is ranked about the same level as him. Hutson is slightly higher. A borderline 3/4.

They are both 6-6 300.

Show me the difference.
Because I know for sure Hutson has offers that are committable

Cole Hutson is ranked about the same level as him. Hutson is slightly higher. A borderline 3/4.

They are both 6-6 300.

Show me the difference.
Because I know for sure Hutson has offers that are committable

Hahaha LOL at the dude arguing with himself. Not all offers are takes. The only thing you know is what you Google.

Hahaha LOL at the dude arguing with himself. Not all offers are takes. The only thing you know is what you Google.

Once again...

That isn't the case with every player. You are saying this but not backing it up with reasoning.

I don't know Massachusetts Football. Did they play this year. I see highlights as a sophomore.

You keep talking as if you have any clue but you don't...

I compared him to Cole Hutson because I see the similarities.
He was a guy WVU offered as well.

Really fits what a lot of people want to do in the Big 12 on the OL.
Because there isn't much difference between the running games of Oklahoma, Texas and WVU

Once again...

That isn't the case with every player. You are saying this but not backing it up with reasoning.

I don't know Massachusetts Football. Did they play this year. I see highlights as a sophomore.

You keep talking as if you have any clue but you don't...

I compared him to Cole Hutson because I see the similarities.
He was a guy WVU offered as well.

Really fits what a lot of people want to do in the Big 12 on the OL.
Because there isn't much difference between the running games of Oklahoma, Texas and WVU

Hey guys check out the narcissist that ignores everything just so he can post his
jibberish aaaaahahahahahaha!!!!

No one here agrees with you or likes you. GFY fanboy.

Good thing you don't Greggy...

Are you upset that you see a Pitt offer on there.
You trying to find someway to spin this...

WVU OL Coach is pretty good. He is building the type of OL that will allow WVU to run the ball but also put players in the NFL

The reason why he is attracting a lot of decent Offensive Linemen

Reactions: WVUALLEN

WVU OL Coach is pretty good. He is building the type of OL that will allow WVU to run the ball but also put players in the NFL

LOL at the dude having an argument with himself. I can do this alllllll day haha. Not all offers are takes. Never mentioned one name or a school aaaahahahaha. Yet here you are many posts later arguing with yourself. I really am a National treasure. By far Greg’s favorite cousin. Only his twin comes close.

LOL at the dude having an argument with himself. I can do this alllllll day haha. Not all offers are takes. Never mentioned one name or a school aaaahahahaha. Yet here you are many posts later arguing with yourself. I really am a National treasure. By far Greg’s favorite cousin. Only his twin comes close.
🤣
You are just a dumbass that likes to push stupidity.
But when called on it you melt.

🤣
You are just a dumbass that likes to push stupidity.
But when called on it you melt.

Where’s your village supporting you goofball? It takes more than one weirdo shouting shit off of a rooftop to be taken seriously.

This is a blowout haha. Limp back to the locker room.

Where’s your village supporting you goofball? It takes more than one weirdo shouting shit off of a rooftop to be taken seriously.

This is a blowout haha. Limp back to the locker room.

1/10
Expect better. I gave you a chance to show us your great football knowledge.

I have been looking at offensive line videos for years.
Hardest position to evaluate by far.

One thing I know these coaches are looking for...
Is explosion. Zone rushing schemes make you look for Offensive Linemen who can get to their spots.
Mobility.

Look guys! I have my sock puppet talking Pitt now haha. Full circle big guy.

1/10
Expect better. I gave you a chance to show us your great football knowledge.

I have been looking at offensive line videos for years.
Hardest position to evaluate by far.

One thing I know these coaches are looking for...
Is explosion. Zone rushing schemes make you look for Offensive Linemen who can get to their spots.
Mobility.

Look guys I have my favorite sock puppet still trying to talk football with me. At what point will he realize he’s been punked haha.

You are such an insecure little girl.
Toughen up Greggy....

Don‘t you get tired of me owning you. LOL at you still thinking I’m Greg haha. You showed up at his office like a weirdo asking him about a $10,000 investment. Dude he deals with high net worth not some poor. You literally are low IQ.

Cliffs geek haha. You don’t know anything about recruiting other what you Google haha. You never played a down of football. Always the fanboy Texass. Like I said, based on relationships I have with P5 recruiting employees, most of these offers reported aren’t takes.
contrary to what you may think, all of my offers were takes.

tenor.gif

Matt Moore has been recruiting those guys hard. Remember Katarincic is from Pittsburgh just plays there, but recruiting is all about relationships.

Have to give HCNB credit this cycle. Putting together a really good class. Smells like a top 15-25 class if numbers let him bring in 23-25 kid. At this rate the 20 that count should get this class in big boy territory.

I would be careful Greggor
That is a big boy. Might throw you around like he does one of those discus.

Already disrespected him once. Smart man wouldn’t do it twice

Not worried. Have his face on a security video tape. If he shows up again receptionist is instructed to call the police. Alls good.

Not worried. Have his face on a security video tape. If he shows up again receptionist is instructed to call the police. Alls good.
Are you high again? What the hell are you talking about? The free board gets weirder by the day.
Should play it safe because you have zero clue who is behind that account. Might be the commit feeling like he needs to defend himself.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Once again, GregJacobs shows he is a true troll.

Umm I was minding my own business and at 2:32pm a new troll handle from Texass posted his first and only post directly at me. Scroll up a see if you are that stupid. I haven’t posted in this thread before my response today since the beginning of April. Have you been a dickhead your entire life or just became one when you hit middle school?

EDIT: Look 4 and 5 posts up from your moronic band geek post

Really? This class is on track to be a top 25 class.
Is that good enough to get more than 7 wins a season at WVU? WVU has failed miserably to win on the road in the B-12. Also, Maryland and VT both should not be on the schedule considering how tough it is to win in this conference. The schedule needs a directional school or two.

Is that good enough to get more than 7 wins a season at WVU? WVU has failed miserably to win on the road in the B-12. Also, Maryland and VT both should not be on the schedule considering how tough it is to win in this conference. The schedule needs a directional school or two.

Not sure but different thread brah. This thread is about recruiting. Brown has proved to be a solid recruiter. His first class and this class proves that to me.

Not sure but different thread brah. This thread is about recruiting. Brown has proved to be a solid recruiter. His first class and this class proves that to me.
What do you think I am talking about? The talent level has to improve or WVU will be stuck at six and seven wins.

What do you think I am talking about? The talent level has to improve or WVU will be stuck at six and seven wins.

Start a thread about getting wins out of these recruiting classes then. This class is ranked fairly high. Therefore Brown is doing a good job recruiting. Getting wins to go along with these recruiting classes is a different discussion. For instance he just got a 4* QB that has many options. He recruited great. Now if he doesn’t get the kid developed and win games with him that’s a different discussion. That’s all I’m saying Bruno.

Reactions: SeronimusPratt
Still getting 7-5 type talent.
Currently top 25 projecting to go as high as 20 or 22.

Still butt hurt over losing Holgy.

Clemson 2013 class ranked #15. These guys were seniors when they won Natty. The 2014 class was #16. They were 20th in 2012. In 2015 they finally got top 10 at #9. They never got top 5 until after their 2nd title in 2018. For 2022 they have fallen to 32.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Currently top 25 projecting to go as high as 20 or 22.

Still butt hurt over losing Holgy.

Clemson 2013 class ranked #15. These guys were seniors when they won Natty. The 2014 class was #16. They were 20th in 2012. In 2015 they finally got top 10 at #9. They never got top 5 until after their 2nd title in 2018. For 2022 they have fallen to 32.
Don't assume I am a Holgy fan. Clemson has an elite staff. That is part of their success. WVU's staff is average.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT