ADVERTISEMENT

WVSPORTS.COM 2022 OL Weidman commits to West Virginia Mountaineers

OK KC, so this guy is from Massachusetts and Katarincic is from Connecticut. When did we decide to start hitting the Northeast so hard? Which of our coaches has the contacts up there. Isn’t this typically Syracuse & Penn State’s territory?

OK KC, so this guy is from Massachusetts and Katarincic is from Connecticut. When did we decide to start hitting the Northeast so hard? Which of our coaches has the contacts up there. Isn’t this typically Syracuse & Penn State’s territory?

Matt Moore has been recruiting those guys hard. Remember Katarincic is from Pittsburgh just plays there, but recruiting is all about relationships.

Once a Dickhead always a Dickhead lol. Btw ....when is the last time wvu won a national championship in football? When is the last time WVU won a Big Fake 12 conference championship? When is the last time WVU beat Oklahoma in a conference game? When was the last undefeated Mountaineer football team? Mediocre.

It’s almost impossible to analyze these 3 stars list of offers because the majority of them aren’t takes.

Reactions: WV Bruno
Where is this great football knowledge you are suppose to have?

Recruiting rankings for OL are irrelevant

Only thing that matters is a pattern. Looks like WVU wants to run a lot of inside and outside zone.

You are looking for quick feet. Mobility. The ability to get to spots and block..

The problem for Offensive Line Evaluation is that it is extremely difficult.
We will see what happens with Barton Simmons at Vanderbilt. He is on the staff.
But none of the rest of these guys are being asked to evaluate for college programs...

Especially with Offensive Line. They don't even know what they are looking at half the time.

The number of 3 stars and lower starting on the OL in the NFL will amaze you.
Highest percentage of any position

There was a player Barton over at 247 ranked very high in West Texas last year on the OL. Numerous people questioned if he knew that the hell he was taking about.
But he is the only one I have seen who has been hired.

Where is this great football knowledge you are suppose to have?

Recruiting rankings for OL are irrelevant

Only thing that matters is a pattern. Looks like WVU wants to run a lot of inside and outside zone.

You are looking for quick feet. Mobility. The ability to get to spots and block..

The problem for Offensive Line Evaluation is that it is extremely difficult.
We will see what happens with Barton Simmons at Vanderbilt. He is on the staff.
But none of the rest of these guys are being asked to evaluate for college programs...

Especially with Offensive Line. They don't even know what they are looking at half the time.

The number of 3 stars and lower starting on the OL in the NFL will amaze you.
Highest percentage of any position

There was a player Barton over at 247 ranked very high in West Texas last year on the OL. Numerous people questioned if he knew that the hell he was taking about.
But he is the only one I have seen who has been hired.

Cliffs geek haha. You don’t know anything about recruiting other what you Google haha. You never played a down of football. Always the fanboy Texass. Like I said, based on relationships I have with P5 recruiting employees, most of these offers reported aren’t takes.

Cliffs geek haha. You don’t know anything about recruiting other what you Google haha. You never played a down of football. Always the fanboy Texass. Like I said, based on relationships I have with P5 recruiting employees, most of these offers reported aren’t takes.

It is the same shit everytime...
Make some sense...

If you are an expert like you want to be.
You should know that OL recruiting is a different animal.

Stars definitely don't matter just as long as you have a plan in place.

WVU wants to run a lot of inside and outside zone like most teams.
So you need OL that can move. Get to their spots.

If you want to make yourself look like you have a clue.
At least learn what is going on

Who cares about offers....Once again most of these NFL OL aren't conside "blue chip" recruits.

Only position that you can say this about.

It is the same shit everytime...
Make some sense...

If you are an expert like you want to be.
You should know that OL recruiting is a different animal.

You are literally arguing with yourself. This is actually hilarious. I only made a statement based on his offers you moron. I have no opinion on this kid or why WVU offered him. So enjoy punching yourself in your face goofball. You are by far my favorite puppet.

Stars definitely don't matter just as long as you have a plan in place.

WVU wants to run a lot of inside and outside zone like most teams.
So you need OL that can move. Get to their spots.

If you want to make yourself look like you have a clue.
At least learn what is going on

Who cares about offers....Once again most of these NFL OL aren't conside "blue chip" recruits.

Only position that you can say this about.

Wrong again goofball. Stars matter a lot you idiot. Would be so easy to prove but I’ll let you dangle in your stupidity.

With that said moron again your jibberish has nothing to do with what I posted. I didn’t post about stars big guy.

Not on the OL.

Last year at this time Austin Uke was committed to Holy Cross....Ended up exploding during his senior year and ended up with numerous P5 offers.
Signed with Stanford.
From FCS to P5

If you are going to attack WVU recruiting.. Make sense.

Not on the OL.

Last year at this time Austin Uke was committed to Holy Cross....Ended up exploding during his senior year and ended up with numerous P5 offers.
Signed with Stanford.

If you are going to attack WVU recruiting.. Make sense.

So no difference between the “5” stars and “4” Stars Bama recruits and the kids WVU recruit? Really! You’re going there?

Still nothing to do with my original point moron

So no difference between the “5” stars and “4” Stars Bama recruits and the kids WVU recruit? Really! You’re going there?

Still nothing to do with my original point moron

On the Offensive Line...

Iowa and Wisconsin have put more players in the NFL on the OL.

There isn't a difference on the OL.

This miss rate for OL is by far more than any position

Plus we are 18+ months away from signing day

These rankings change.
Have seen Top 100 players go to unranked
Unranked players go to Top 100 in that timespan

On the Offensive Line...

Iowa and Wisconsin have put more players in the NFL on the OL.

There isn't a difference on the OL.

This miss rate for OL is by far more than any position

Plus we are 18+ months away from signing day

These rankings change.
Have seen Top 100 players go to unranked
Unranked players go to Top 100 in that timespan

Wait! You were talking about WVU OL system kids. You can’t even keep up with your own bull shit.

Wait! You were talking about WVU OL system kids. You can’t even keep up with your own bull shit.

That is the point.
They need a system. But Neal Brown is always talking about building from the inside out
We will see. Some better OL play last year. We will see this year

None of us can say either way yet.
That won't be till year 4 or 5 on the OL.

That is the point.
They need a system. But Neal Brown is always talking about building from the inside out
We will see. Some better OL play last year. We will see this year

Oh! So has nothing to do with WVU not getting enough good 4 and 5 stars. Got it. None of us can say either way yet. Again nothing to do with the fact that a lot of these offers aren’t a true take. Remember moron that’s what I posted. I’ll remind you every time you respond to me with your self abusive arguments no one cares about.

Once again there isn't a correlation between OL success and rankings....

Because of how difficult it is to rank OL.

None of these offer list mean anything on any of these recruits. That is obvious. Regardless of position.

Sit back and keep your stupidity to yourself...

High floor low ceiling is very different than low floor and high ceiling.

Especially on the Offensive Line
Reason why the NFL Draft has showed and will continue to show on the Offensive Line that 16-18 year old kids develop differently...

Most of the low floor high ceiling guys on the OL aren't getting that 5 star ranking but they are getting that 1st-3rd round pick by the NFL

Once again there isn't a correlation between OL success and rankings....

Because of how difficult it is to rank OL.

None of these offer list mean anything on any of these recruits. That is obvious. Regardless of position.

Sit back and keep your stupidity to yourself...

High floor low ceiling is very different than low floor and high ceiling.

Especially on the Offensive Line
Reason why the NFL Draft has showed and will continue to show on the Offensive Line that 16-18 year old kids develop differently...

Most of the low floor high ceiling guys on the OL aren't getting that 5 star ranking but they are getting that 1st-3rd round pick by the NFL

LOL at the fanboy that never played opinion on anything that takes place on a football field. Stick to the fanboy stuff like Conference pride and fire the coach. Now the geek moves on to NFL discussion haha. Listen man I made a point that had been passed onto me by a P5 recruiting staff member. The point was also mentioned to me by two other P5 recruiting staff members. So a program like WVU may offer 150-225 kids knowing all but 50-60 are not takes. I don’t need your opinion on this fanboy but I’ll continue to shove it down your throat.

LOL at the fanboy that never played opinion on anything that takes place on a football field. Stick to the fanboy stuff like Conference pride and fire the coach. Now the geek moves on to NFL discussion haha. Listen man I made a point that had been passed onto me by a P5 recruiting staff member. The point was also mentioned to me by two other P5 recruiting staff members. So a program like WVU may offer 150-225 kids knowing all but 50-60 are not takes. I don’t need your opinion on this fanboy but I’ll continue to shove it down your throat.

Little insecure here, Greggy.

Probably because you are clueless.
Don't care if you consider yourself an expert. Stupid message board talk by someone behind a keyboard to support their bullshit.

Who cares about the offer list....

You are trying to find some way to shit on this recruit. Just the insecurity about you.

What you are saying doesn't have to told by a P5 staff member
It is well known that the offer list is taken from what a player or a program reports....

So when a kid posts on Twitter he has an offer. .
These sites report it as that.

Don't need to be an expert to know that.

Regarding the rest...

WVU has probably over 1000 players on their boards..

No one except the people on the inside have an idea where they are at.

There isn't a single program who limits themselves to only a couple hundred players

Little insecure here, Greggy.

Probably because you are clueless.
Don't care if you consider yourself an expert. Stupid message board talk by someone behind a keyboard to support their bullshit.

Who cares about the offer list....

You are trying to find some way to shit on this recruit. Just the insecurity about you.

What you are saying doesn't have to told by a P5 staff member
It is well known that the offer list is taken from what a player or a program reports....

So when a kid posts on Twitter he has an offer. .
These sites report it as that.

Don't need to be an expert to know that.

I get a kick out of this part with you all of the time. So show me one post that I shit on this kid you POS, goal post moving moron. I made a general comment that is based in fact that most offers for 3 stars aren’t takes. I have no idea who his takes are.

I get a kick out of this part with you all of the time. So show me one post that I shit on this kid you POS, goal post moving moron. I made a general comment that is based in fact that most offers for 3 stars aren’t takes. I have no idea who his takes are.

Not all 3 stars are the same...
So your comment isn't all the way true

Not all 3 stars are the same...
So your comment isn't all the way true

Oh so we’re circling back even you just acknowledge that I was right haha(in your own way). Hey Einstein of course 5.7s vs 5.5s aren’t the same. You’re the gift that keeps giving.

Bring the film out...

If you are going to complain about a recruit.
At least show us why...

2 star, 3 star or 5 star

Doesn't matter.
You claim you are from Pittsburgh. Should have at least a basic understanding of football and being able to project a player.

Reactions: sullyweidman
You can't tell shit by looking at a page. You can see by him on film...

Don't make stupid comments about offers...
You have zero clue.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT