ADVERTISEMENT

🚨Warning: The Truth Hurts🚨

no, you just like listening to your blather since you think it makes you sound smart......it doesn't

I asked you to refute my logic. Please proceed.
giphy.gif

glad you see it that way....why does a party interfere if 2 men/women want to get married? Why do they try to treat them differently? You really think that only the dems are for govt intrusion? wow

Two Men can marry....no one cares. They just can't equate that with a Man and a Woman doing the same thing. Why not? Because it's NOT. Marriage is a Union between a Man with a Penis, and a Woman with a Vagina. (makes for great Sex by the way, and cute little Babies) [laughing]

Two Men can Marry, but they have to call that something else. We do. Why? Because it IS something else! Not hard to figure out. Just like you can Marry your Dog if you want. But you can't call that the same thing as Marrying your Wife. Why not? Because your Wife is a Woman, and your Dog is a Dog!

Not hard...unless you're trying to re-define what Marriage is. That you cannot do. Why not? Because it's a Blessing from Almighty God...who also is the author of all Human Life.

Don't believe that? Fine. You still can't change it just 'cause you don't believe it.

Sorry.

(Just like you can't change the fact you're slow even if you think you can keep up with me)

Last edited:
He is just looking for a topic he can have standing in.....these guys are all bullshit....considering themselves patriots and believing that a Delta Force Unit scrubbed a Dominion vote system farm in Germany but won’t say a fukking word about the damage that Russia has and is doing with its ongoing systems hack, oh, and guess what, not a peep from Comrade Trump.....
Agreed. Most of these people argue States rights unless they disagree with the issue. Then they want it to go to the Supreme Court. Good example is this election.

Agreed. Most of these people argue States rights unless they disagree with the issue. Then they want it to go to the Supreme Court. Good example is this election.

That's not an argument about "States rights". It's about who sets election Law in this country. *hint...(it's the State Legislatures)

Last edited:
one....you aren't man enough to shut anyone up. You are simply a legend in your own mind. Sad.

Post for me the last argument I had with you that you factually refuted.

I'll wait.

Post for me the last argument I had with you that you factually refuted.

I'll wait.
you can't refute when someone thinks they are right about everything. But please....don't insult peoples intelligence by saying you are for States Rights......this election proved....that is a lie.

one....you aren't man enough to shut anyone up. You are simply a legend in your own mind. Sad.

OK fair enough. Let's test your post shall we?

Tell me three of Joe Biden's top legislative agenda items he's already announced he'll pursue once he's sworn in (if he's sworn in btw) Has he announced them? Do you know what they are?

I'm convinced you do not and will go silent answering this question.

Point made, point proved.

Case dismissed.
giphy.gif

you can't refute when someone thinks they are right about everything. But please....don't insult peoples intelligence by saying you are for States Rights......this election proved....that is a lie.

States have a process for setting election Laws within their jurisdictions correct?

Yes correct.

All of those Laws are set by the Legislatures correct?

Yes correct?

The State Legislatures made all of the changes to these existing Laws when absentee ballots were signed, counted, or submitted without approval from the Legislatures correct?

*You can answer that one, but you won't.

glad you see it that way....why does a party interfere if 2 men/women want to get married? Why do they try to treat them differently? You really think that only the dems are for govt intrusion? wow

You didn't answer my question. See what I mean?

you can't refute when someone thinks they are right about everything.

OK, let's take the ACA....(Obama care) You can factually argue it was a success? Yes, No?

I can factually argue it wasn't. I can back up my argument with data you cannot refute.

Can you provide data on its success I cannot refute?

I'm saying you cannot. Prove me wrong. This is something easy to prove or disprove.

Can you?

You won't.

OK fair enough. Let's test your post shall we?

Tell me three of Joe Biden's top legislative agenda items he's already announced he'll pursue once he's sworn in (if he's sworn in btw) Has he announced them? Do you know what they are?

I'm convinced you do not and will go silent answering this question.

Point made, point proved.

Case dismissed.
giphy.gif
nice try........15 dollar minimum wage.... adding a public option to the ACA. Medicare available for people at 60.....wow...none of that benefits business.

OK, let's take the ACA....(Obama care) You can factually argue it was a success? Yes, No?

I can factually argue it wasn't. I can back up my argument with data you cannot refute.

Can you provide data on its success I cannot refute?

I'm saying you cannot. Prove me wrong. This is something easy to prove or disprove.

Can you?

You won't.
so people who would never had access in the old system is a failure......spoken like a true Repug.

What cracks me up...is everybody thinks they have everyone pegged. I want a balanced budget and a line item veto. I want both parties to stop spending like drunken sailors. I want term limits and deficit reduction. But I also believe in staying out of Social issues. Let people live their lives. It doesn't matter whether I'm for/against their choice. 99% of the issues that people argue about doesn't even concern me.
Your post only clarifies you absolutely don’t understand the system. If you believed what you just posted, you would be a Trump supporter. You’re like a guy unknowingly chugging coke and thinking it’s Pepsi while proudly announcing you hate coke.

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
nice try........15 dollar minimum wage.... adding a public option to the ACA. Medicare available for people at 60.....wow...none of that benefits business.

So you're arguing the ACA overall was a success? Go back and read what I asked you in post 54.

If your answer is "Yes" please present your facts (I need something to refute, since I'm saying it was overall a failure)

If your answer is "No", then what is this post for? It's not an answer to the question.

Explain.

Your post only clarifies you absolutely don’t understand the system. If you believed what you just posted, you would be a Trump supporter. You’re like a guy unknowingly chugging coke and thinking it’s Pepsi while proudly announcing you hate coke.
not true.....I keep my nose out of other peoples business.....righties can't do that. Trump did none of those things I listed.....he was too worried about a Wall and a business tax cut.

That's pretty good @WVU80ate
giphy.gif

So you're arguing the ACA overall was a success? Go back and read what I asked you in post 54.

If your answer is "Yes" please present your facts (I need something to refute, since I'm saying it was overall a failure)

If your answer is "No", then what is this post for? It's not an answer to the question.

Explain.
it was a success in expanding coverage but it hasn't driven the cost down as intended.

not true.....I keep my nose out of other peoples business.....righties can't do that. Trump did none of those things I listed.....he was too worried about a Wall and a business tax cut.

Hey @wvjeff do you consider yourself "smart" as in well informed?

It's a "yes" or "no" answer.

All I'm asking is if your answer is "yes" (I'm assuming it is) wouldn't your arguments be stronger with supporting documentation? You almost never back up anything you say.

Why not?

it was a success in expanding coverage but it hasn't driven the cost down as intended.

Can you provide statistics expounding on the fact the ACA expanded health care coverage? To whom? I'm not playing a game with you, I can directly refute that but I first want to see your documentation that suggests more Americans had health care coverage after imposition of the ACA than before. Where is that data?

Hey @wvjeff do you consider yourself "smart" as in well informed?

It's a "yes" or "no" answer.

All I'm asking is if your answer is "yes" (I'm assuming it is) wouldn't your arguments be stronger with supporting documentation? You almost never back up anything you say.

Why not?
did he get term limits passed? Balanced Budget? Line item veto? Deficit reduction? didn't think so.

so people who would never had access in the old system is a failure......spoken like a true Repug.

Who never had "access" to America's Health care system before the ACA?

Explain.

(you're talking "access" not individual health insurance correct?)

did he get term limits passed? Balanced Budget? Line item veto? Deficit reduction? didn't think so.

Trump didn't run on term limits. His first two budgets calling for drastic cuts in discretionary spending were pronounced "dead on arrival" by Democrats in Congress. The President can't pass a line item veto that has to be done by the Congress. Republicans sponsored the Legislation way back in 1994 with Newt and Boyz, who voted against it?

(you know but you won't admit it)

Can you provide statistics expounding on the fact the ACA expanded health care coverage? To whom? I'm not playing a game with you, I can directly refute that but I first want to see your documentation that suggests more Americans had health care coverage after imposition of the ACA than before. Where is that data?
44 million when the ACA was passed to 26 million in 2016.....looks like 18 million

Trump didn't run on term limits. His first two budgets calling for drastic cuts in discretionary spending were pronounced "dead on arrival" by Democrats in Congress. The President can't pass a line item veto that has to be done by the Congress. Republicans sponsored the Legislation way back in 1994 with Newt and Boyz, who voted against it?

trump had both houses his first 2 years.....next,,,,,,,

44 million when the ACA was passed to 26 million in 2016.....looks like 18 million

excerpt:
While the ACA has led to about 13 million more people with Medicaid, many more have been harmed. Middle-income families without employer-provided coverage and small businesses and their workers have largely fared worse from higher health care costs as did the nation’s taxpayers who are responsible for funding all of the law’s new spending.

more

excerpt:
Obamacare went into effect in 2013. Almost right away insurance companies canceled policies for five million Americans.

Millions keep losing their private insurance every year.

President Barack Obama’s administration, which included Joe, knew millions would lose their insurance.

Politifact’s 2013 Lie of the Year belonged to Obama: “If you like your health care plan, you can keep it.”

more

excerpt:
it is one hundred percent certain that millions of Americans lost their health care plans under Obamacare.

Analysts estimated that at least 4 million Americans lost their health insurance under Obamacare.

Yet Joe Biden thought he could repeat the false Obamacare claim that got branded “the Lie of the Year” in 2013.

...more

excerpt:
But the president's promise is turning out to be false for millions of Americans who have had their health insurance policies canceled because they don't meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.

According to health policy expert Bob Laszewski, roughly 16 million Americans will lose their current plans because of Obamacare:

trump had both houses his first 2 years.....next,,,,,,,

He's not a Dictator (remember?) He needs BOTH sides in Congress to get legislation passed. He submitted budgets that would balance. Democrats voted against them. Was he supposed to not listen to them? What balanced budgets have Democrats ever submitted?

Ans: Silence.

learn your history....It was signed in to law by Clinton and overturned by SCOTUS

learn your history....It was signed in to law by Clinton and overturned by SCOTUS

What was signed into Law by Clinton? A Balanced budget amendment? When? I missed that.

He's not a Dictator (remember?) He needs BOTH sides in Congress to get legislation passed. He submitted budgets that would balance. Democrats voted against them. Was he supposed to not listen to them? What balanced budgets have Democrats ever submitted?

Ans: Silence.
he had the house and senate his first 2 years.....next

couldn't afford premiums, the uninsured.

People without insurance were still treated. No one in America was ever denied "access" to health care if they needed it. It was against the Law. Did you also know that the ACA had an individual mandate to it which said if you did not have coverage you had pay a fine? How's that "access" to health care? That's punishment if you don't carry insurance!

Are you really this uninformed?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT