ADVERTISEMENT

Nikki Haley questions Trump’s mental fitness after he confuses her for Nancy Pelosi

Both are old farts and need to walk away from politics.
Before Biden took the leftest pill and started getting paid by foreign countries through Biden he had good American first ideas. I could agree with many , not all of his ideas. Most was aligned with trumps of today .
After saying that I agree both should walk away.
Although I would want a younger person with Trump's policies and fire.

That probably hurts her chances for Trump’s vice president.
This is a problem for voters after Biden?

Desperation defined. Defeat illustrated. Got anything else? How about more Lawfare? What you Leftists came up with isn't working. 😏

She served in his administration once already and I seriously doubt she’d or any other previous staff would do it again.
There are more voters who won't cast a ballot for Biden again than there are former members of Trump's administration who won't be asked to serve again.

Him calling her a Democrat wasn't a mistake. Most people who know her or have met her feel the same way.
She's going to lose her own State to Trump. That should be enough to convince her and the rest of the never Trumpers to go sit in a corner somewhere while we MAGA.

• Haha
Reactions: WVU82 and Gunny46
The Fall of Nikki Haley's Comet

How the GOP establishment/donor class blew another election

excerpt:
Haley is a study in contrasts. On paper, she ought to have a stronger appeal to the hard right and fiscal conservatives — but today, her base is among the party’s moderates, suburban women and those least likely to find appeal in the populism of Donald Trump and Florida governor Ron DeSantis. At the UN, she was known as a down-the-line defender of the America First Trump foreign policy — but now, she’s effectively viewed as the last candidate of the George W. Bush era neocon agenda, even accused by some critics of being a war profiteer. At the same time, she’s become the candidate of a billionaire class that is ideologically at odds — it’s a rare thing indeed to see the Koch-backed Americans for Prosperity, Home Depot founder Ken Langone and Democratic donor Reid Hoffman all backing the same candidate.

I never thought I'd beat Trump, just mess it up enough for him so somebody else could
iu

Well now there is no one else Nikki, and you're about to get bounced too.

I know...even my own State and a Senator I appointed have turned on me!
iu

That's what's happens girl when you try to be all things to all people...you end up being not much to anyone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT