ADVERTISEMENT

🚨Warning: The Truth Hurts🚨

still-your-president-5be67b.jpg

Reactions: GrimReaper82
She's correct in that statement. That could be said of many inner city whites, too. Hell, it can be said of many kids who are educated at this time in public schools.
It is truly sad , free homes, free food & free education for any race in any state & people in a free society choosing not to use it ...
But its someone else's fault
Just imagine if Ben Carson's mom raised all the poor intercity kids we would have done away with the projects & welfare.
He is a American success story...

Reactions: Airport
She's correct in that statement. That could be said of many inner city whites, too. Hell, it can be said of many kids who are educated at this time in public schools.
It can also be said of our liberals on this board

It truly is eye-opening reading some of these responses and how so many project and see things through a narrow lens....

From the outsiders looking in, West Virginia and the people are exactly who many of you speak of and project to fit your conservative narrative...

WVA is poor, uneducated and riddled with drug crime and death.....it’s always best to start with your own....

What I have learned from the past year and specifically from this board, is the vast majority of you people are not pro-life, you are pro-fetus......once born, life becomes something else from your perspectives......

Reactions: wvu84fan
It truly is eye-opening reading some of these responses and how so many project and see things through a narrow lens....

From the outsiders looking in, West Virginia and the people are exactly who many of you speak of and project to fit your conservative narrative...

WVA is poor, uneducated and riddled with drug crime and death.....it’s always best to start with your own....

What I have learned from the past year and specifically from this board, is the vast majority of you people are not pro-life, you are pro-fetus......once born, life becomes something else from your perspectives......
What I’ve learned from reading your posts is, you lack intellect despite an over inflated ego. You’re also extremely out of touch with WVians and the middle class. I suppose your beliefs are based on msm opinions and a narrow mind. Stay in Georgia. I’m glad you’re not in WV

Correct, it becomes accountable for personal decision making.

Exactly. This isn’t just democrats. This election fraud required a lot of willing contributors. Hard to imagine RINO’s weren’t in on it.

Of course they were. Swamp creatures breed in all nooks and crannies of Leviathan...even at the local level. They're like a termite infestation. They never stop gnawing away at your foundation (Constitution) until it's totally eaten away.

Well, with a 6-3 majority SCOTUS should have no problem returning the Roe issue back to the States. But they won't.....the GOP likes the wedge issue........like Dems do SS

If it goes back to the States, it will probably be made illegal in most of them. In many of those same States late term abortions already are.

I hope it does.....no more wedge issue for the GOP....it's settled.

You are "anti-choice" aren't 'ya?

No?

"Pro choice"?

Is the Baby a human being or a "choice"?

@wvjeff : "it's a woman's choice atl"

OK...then why does the "choice" have to be killed first in order for her to complete her "choice"?

@wvjeff : "Duh...I don't know, why atl"

Because it's an "anti-choice". You have to kill it before your can "chose it", so the "choice" has to be destroyed first before it can be a "choice"... so that makes her "anti-choice"

Get it?

@wvjeff : Not really, my elevator doesn't go to that level of my brain atl.

Last edited:
You are "anti-choice" aren't 'ya?

No?

"Pro choice"?

Is the Baby a human being or a "choice"?

@wvjeff : "it's a woman's choice atl"

OK...then why does the "choice" have to be killed first in order for her to complete her "choice"?

@wvjeff : "Duh...I don't know, why atl"

Because it's an "anti-choice". You have to kill it before your can "chose it", so the "choice" to be destroyed first...that makes her "anti-choice"

Get it?

@wvjeff : Not really, my elevator doesn't go to that level of my brain atl.
Sorry guy, your blathering doesn't impress me. My stance is the Government needs to stay out of peoples business as long as laws are not being broken. Get it?

Sorry guy, your blathering doesn't impress me. My stance is the Government needs to stay out of peoples business as long as laws are not being broken. Get it?

So then you'd have no problem with States passing anti-Abortion Laws/restrictions which they will do and have done?

Get it?

So then you'd have no problem with States passing anti-Abortion Laws/restrictions which they will do and have done?

Get it?
That is their right. As I said......Government needs to stay out of peoples business unless they are breaking the law. So if a state makes it illegal, they would be breaking a law.

Sorry guy, your blathering doesn't impress me.

I know...you're an unimpressive voter. But kindly explain the fallacy in my logic of "pro choice" being actually "anti-choice"?

You do agree that's NOT a Baby being aborted, it's simply a woman's "choice" correct?

Since it's a "choice" she can "choose" to kill it, or keep it correct?

So in order for her to complete her "choice", she first has to kill it correct?

So that means she's against the "choice" surviving correct?

So that makes her "anti-choice" (anti means against correct?)

Yes, correct. I'm right you're stupid.

Correct my error. You cannot.
giphy.gif

Get it?
What cracks me up...is everybody thinks they have everyone pegged. I want a balanced budget and a line item veto. I want both parties to stop spending like drunken sailors. I want term limits and deficit reduction. But I also believe in staying out of Social issues. Let people live their lives. It doesn't matter whether I'm for/against their choice. 99% of the issues that people argue about doesn't even concern me.

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
That is their right. As I said......Government needs to stay out of peoples business unless they are breaking the law. So if a state makes it illegal, they would be breaking a law.

States have made it illegal (late term abortions) and your blood thirsty side runs off to the courts to get the "Law" (voted in by the people) thrown out!

Why?

States have made it illegal (late term abortions) and your blood thirsty side runs off to the courts to get the "Law" (voted in by the people) thrown out!

Why?
and if SCOTUS sends it back to the States and a state makes it legal.......your party will be throwing a fit and going to court. What's the difference?

What cracks me up...is everybody thinks they have everyone pegged. I want a balanced budget and a line item veto. I want both parties to stop spending like drunken sailors. I want term limits and deficit reduction. But I also believe in staying out of Social issues. Let people live their lives. It doesn't matter whether I'm for/against their choice. 99% of the issues that people argue about doesn't even concern me.

Then why do you think we should provide free health care to folks to can't afford it? Can't private philanthropy and charity fill that void? Why does the Government have to run health care and force everyone else to pay for it if you don't care what folks do with their private lives?

I know...you're an unimpressive voter. But kindly explain the fallacy in my logic of "pro choice" being actually "anti-choice"?

You do agree that's NOT a Baby being aborted, it's simply a woman's "choice" correct?

Since it's a "choice" she can "choose" to kill it, or keep it correct?

So in order for her to complete her "choice", she first has to kill it correct?

So that means she's against the "choice" surviving correct?

So that makes her "anti-choice" (anti means against correct?)

Yes, correct. I'm right you're stupid.

Correct my error. You cannot.
giphy.gif
no, you just like listening to your blather since you think it makes you sound smart......it doesn't

He is just looking for a topic he can have standing in.....these guys are all bullshit....considering themselves patriots and believing that a Delta Force Unit scrubbed a Dominion vote system farm in Germany but won’t say a fukking word about the damage that Russia has and is doing with its ongoing systems hack, oh, and guess what, not a peep from Comrade Trump.....

Reactions: Soaring Eagle 74
and if SCOTUS sends it back to the States and a state makes it legal.......your party will be throwing a fit and going to court. What's the difference?

GOP wants it taken back to the States. What are you talking about? All the GOP wants is Roe v Wade overturned, and returning the issue to the States. It's not a Law, and it's a bad ruling because Justices don't determine when Human Life begins. That's up to the voters through their State Legislatures to decide.

no, you just like listening to your blather since you think it makes you sound smart......it doesn't

Yes but I am skillfully proficient at shutting you up and shutting you down because you NEVER can factually refute one thing I say.

Never.

Embarrassing isn't it?

Then why do you think we should provide free health care to folks to can't afford it? Can't private philanthropy and charity fill that void? Why does the Government have to run health care and force everyone else to pay for it if you don't care what folks do with their private lives?
glad you see it that way....why does a party interfere if 2 men/women want to get married? Why do they try to treat them differently? You really think that only the dems are for govt intrusion? wow

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT