ADVERTISEMENT

“Here are the Trump co-conspirators described in the DOJ indictment”

Soaring Eagle 74

All-Conference
Jan 4, 2008
Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Sydney Powell, Jeffrey Clark, Kenneth Chesebro, and a political consultant associated with the fraudulent elector scheme.

It's election interference. I'm still voting for Trump. Even if I have to write his name in. Why? Because Republican politicians are taking it like a bitch. So they don't deserve my vote until I see some real fighting back using the tactics the Democrats are.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Rudy Giuliani, John Eastman, Sydney Powell, Jeffrey Clark, Kenneth Chesebro, and a political consultant associated with the fraudulent elector scheme.
If he (Trump) set out to overthrow the election, why was there a need to shut down those vote counts late in the race where he was already clearly ahead and comfortably cruising towards a solid electoral victory? Until or unless you can explain that which has never before happened in American electoral history (and is the entire basis of his complaint btw) your charge is pointless.

I'll 100% guarantee both a Trump acquittal on these baseless charges and the hard cold fact that you cannot explain why those vote counts were all suddenly suspended while Trump was comfortably ahead and about to win that race outright.
giphy.gif

If he (Trump) set out to overthrow the election, why was there a need to shut down those vote counts late in the race where he was already clearly ahead and comfortably cruising towards a solid electoral victory? Until or unless you can explain that which has never before happened in American electoral history (and is the entire basis of his complaint btw) your charge is pointless.

I'll 100% guarantee both a Trump acquittal on these baseless charges and the hard cold fact that you cannot explain why those vote counts were all suddenly suspended while Trump was comfortably ahead and about to win that race outright.
giphy.gif
So you guarantee 100%? Well your guarantee is nearly as good as Trump’s word.

Last edited:
It's election interference. I'm still voting for Trump. Even if I have to write his name in. Why? Because Republican politicians are taking it like a bitch. So they don't deserve my vote until I see some real fighting back using the tactics the Democrats are.
At some point Gunny, you’re gonna finally see this isn’t Republicans vs Democrats. This is one party. Neither can work without the other. If I were wrong, they would be helping Trump. Like you, I will vote Trump.

At some point Gunny, you’re gonna finally see this isn’t Republicans vs Democrats. This is one party. Neither can work without the other. If I were wrong, they would be helping Trump. Like you, I will vote Trump.

Not all Republicans and Libertarians are the same. Unfortunately you are correct that many establishment Republicans are worthless. I've called for McConnell to retire or Kentucky to put him out to pasture for awhile. Huge difference between the two Senators from Kentucky. Regardless if they are both "Republicans". The Democrats were overtaken by Marxist decades ago. No more JFK types left in that party. They no longer represent the working man and they hate our Country. Between them and Establishment RINOS they are more than happy to continue to sell out to the CCP and support Globalist interest. The American Taxpayers or creating jobs here is the least of their concerns.

So we agree that looking at politics like it's the 80's isn't going to fix anything.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Reactions: atlkvb
Desantis got it partially right. VR might be the smartest one running against Trump out of the group.

Trump's 2024 GOP rivals weigh in on former president's January 6 probe indictment​

Former president ordered to appear Thursday before federal magistrate judge in DC​

So you guarantee 100%? Well you’re guarantee is nearly as good as Trump’s word.
Trump will never get an acquittal if the trial stays in D.C.. I'm 100% on that.
BTW.....Trump has/had every right to think the election was stolen......in a normal world that's not a crime.

Trump has/had every right to think the election was stolen......in a normal world that's not a crime.
That's the reason why he'll be acquitted! How can his prosecutors prove his thoughts were actually "criminal" simply because he questioned the results? Where's the statute on that?

That's the reason why he'll be acquitted! How can his prosecutors prove his thoughts were actually "criminal" simply because he questioned the results? Where's the statute on that?

There's a reason they are using the unethical tactic of stacking a ridiculous amount of charges. Because they know they are making shit up and hoping a jury will just buy anything even if it's only one.

He will not be acquitted in D.C. . This judge is rotten to the core.

There's a reason they are using the unethical tactic of stacking a ridiculous amount of charges. Because they know they are making shit up and hoping a jury will just buy anything even if it's only one.
That is exactly what they are doing.

Overall tactic - bleed him dry
Specific tactic - get him found guilty in DC and/or ATL

A penniless Trump behind bars is the goal.

That is exactly what they are doing.

It's unethical unless you are dealing with a mass murderer or pedophile type. It's election interference. We witnessed the Coup with Antifa, BLM, and leaders inside our own Institutions. There's a reason why the CCP keeps warning us in the media about performing Color Revolutions there. Because they are knee deep in assisting in one here for their benefit. Hence why I have several times I don't care if you like Trump’s personality or not. Hell I don't even agree with him on certain things. However this can't be allowed to succeed. People are going to have to make tough decisions soon. I hope they choose wisely.

Overall tactic - bleed him dry
Specific tactic - get him found guilty in DC and/or ATL

A penniless Trump behind bars is the goal.

I won't be ok with voting for anyone who didn't fight back using their own tactics. I suggest the Republicans and the Opposition to them get busy or they will lose a lot in the upcoming election.

I won't be ok with voting for anyone who didn't fight back using their own tactics. I suggest the Republicans and the Opposition to them get busy or they will lose a lot in the upcoming election.

Who do you want to do specifically what?

House can impeach, Senate won't follow through.
Federal courts aren't going to work in Republican favor, SCOTUS will most likely sit out political cases.
State AG's are about the only hope I see right now.

Who do you want to do specifically what?

House can impeach, Senate won't follow through.
Federal courts aren't going to work in Republican favor, SCOTUS will most likely sit out political cases.
State AG's are about the only hope I see right now.

Start impeachment on Garland and Biden anyways. Let's get politicians on record. State AG's get busy. Republican Party circle the wagons around Trump now because your favorite candidate is next. Start explaining to voters what's really going on instead of wasting time on candidates with 1 to 15 % while hoping the Democrats plan works.

Stop rooting for the Democrats and Establishments election interference should be the easiest one.

Start impeachment on Garland and Biden anyways. Let's get politicians on record. State AG's get busy. Republican Party circle the wagons around Trump now because your favorite candidate is next. Start explaining to voters what's really going on instead of wasting time on candidates with 1 to 15 % while hoping the Democrats plan works.

Stop rooting for the Democrats and Establishments election interference should be the easiest one.

It's not rooting for. It's understanding the battlefield.

It's not rooting for. It's understanding the battlefield.

You and DeSantis advisors obviously don't understand it. He would doing much better if he took a much stronger position in defending Trump while blasting Garland and Biden.

You and DeSantis advisors obviously don't understand it. He would doing much better if he took a much stronger position in defending Trump while blasting Garland and Biden.

RDS said he's tearing down the bureaucracy when elected. He's not a carnival ringmaster like Trump, he doesn't give flamboyant speeches. That's about all you'll get from him, until he tears down the bureaucracy.

As for being a governor during this time period, there's not much for him to do. Maybe cut off cooperation with feds? Declare Florida a new country? What do you want?

RDS said he's tearing down the bureaucracy when elected. He's not a carnival ringmaster like Trump, he doesn't give flamboyant speeches. That's about all you'll get from him, until he tears down the bureaucracy.

As for being a governor during this time period, there's not much for him to do. Maybe cut off cooperation with feds? Declare Florida a new country? What do you want?
That’s what the south tried in 1861.

Reactions: TarHeelEer
He will not be acquitted in D.C. . This judge is rotten to the core.
There has to be a crime in order for him to be convicted. "Thinking" you lost an election is not a crime. That's exactly what they're charging him with. Good luck convincing a jury he has no right to challenge the results of an election he thinks was unfair. All he has to do is call Hillary in as a defense witness and have his attorneys ask her under oath if she thought Trump fairly won their race?

Case dismissed.

There has to be a crime in order for him to be convicted. "Thinking" you lost an election is not a crime. That's exactly what they're charging him with. Good luck convincing a jury he has no right to challenge the results of an election he thinks was unfair. All he has to do is call Hillary in as a defense witness and have his attorneys ask her under oath if she thought Trump fairly won their race?

Case dismissed.
Maybe then, finally, the 2020 election results can be investigated and a forensic audit of each vote can be analyzed. That’s all Trump and all of us have wanted from day 1.

Maybe then, finally, the 2020 election results can be investigated and a forensic audit of each vote can be analyzed. That’s all Trump and all of us have wanted from day 1.
Ironically that is the one advantage Trump's defense will have that he never got a chance to do....present his evidence for fraud. Most of the cases he wanted to prosecute were never heard...the evidence wasn't allowed to be presented before the cases were thrown out for (laughably) lack of evidence or "non status".

Now he gets to present a defense, and from what his attorneys are saying he will subpoena all relevant witnesses to make his case for fraud and we'll hear all of the evidence that's never been vetted or even presented! Maybe we'll finally get to find out what these mules were up to?

Ironically that is the one advantage Trump's defense will have that he never got a chance to do....present his evidence for fraud. Most of the cases he wanted to prosecute were never heard...the evidence wasn't allowed to be presented before the cases were thrown out for (laughably) lack of evidence or "non status".

Now he gets to present a defense, and from what his attorneys are saying he will subpoena all relevant witnesses to make his case for fraud and we'll hear all of the evidence that's never been vetted or even presented! Maybe we'll finally get to find out what these mules were up to?
That’s exactly what happened. Their strategy was the refusal to hear it. All these judges.

Case dismissed.

Have you not watched any of the J6 trial info? It's a DC jury, and the judge who let Imran Awan go.

Your post is a pipedream. I think Smith will ask for no bail tomorrow, and that's the last time we see Trump as a free man. Absolutely, Trump will be found guilty, and the first appeal will be denied. That first appeal will be after the presidential election, which he will lose. Trump better hope our elder conservative SCOTUS members don't retire/die.

Have you not watched any of the J6 trial info? It's a DC jury, and the judge who let Imran Awan go.

Your post is a pipedream. I think Smith will ask for no bail tomorrow, and that's the last time we see Trump as a free man. Absolutely, Trump will be found guilty, and the first appeal will be denied. That first appeal will be after the presidential election, which he will lose. Trump better hope our elder conservative SCOTUS members don't retire/die.
So if he's "convicted" you're saying thoughts are now prosecutable crimes correct? What else would he be convicted of if he's found guilty except falsely believing he was robbed of an election?

Sedition?

Conspiracy?

Treason?

He wasn't even charged with any of that!

Case dismissed.
You are forgetting that this case will be heard in D.C. . You may not know how things are up here.....I do.
You think Trump will get a fair trial in Atlanta when that charade starts ?

That's exactly how I see it.....but Smith would be an absolute fool if he locks Trump up at this point.
The D.C. jury will find Trump guilty as well as the NYC and Atlanta jury's will.......he may win in Florida.

You are forgetting that this case will be heard in D.C. . You may not know how things are up here.....I do.
You think Trump will get a fair trial in Atlanta when that charade starts ?
No. However the Law is the Law and even though the Left is desperately trying to reconfigure what the Law is...we're still allowed free speech and thought in this country. They still have to prove whatever the Hell it is they're accusing Trump of in these fraudulent cases...and so far all they're accusing him of is wrong thinking about losing that '20 election. It won't fly.

So if he's "convicted" you're saying thoughts are now prosecutable crimes correct? What else would he be convicted of if he's found guilty except falsely believing he was robbed of an election?

Sedition?

Conspiracy?

Treason?

He wasn't even charged with any of that!

I'm saying DC will find him guilty of anything and everything, I don't care what the charges are. We are now idiocracy. It wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT
No. However the Law is the Law and even though the Left is desperately trying to reconfigure what the Law is...we're still allowed free speech and thought in this country. They still have to prove whatever the Hell it is they're accusing Trump of in these fraudulent cases...and so far all they're accusing him of is wrong thinking about losing that '20 election. It won't fly.

That's your mistake: We no longer have rule of law.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT