ADVERTISEMENT

Arizona grand jury indicts Meadows, Giuliani, other Trump allies for 2020 election interference

moe

All-American
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Fayetteville, WV
Oops [thumbsup] I'm sure Repubs are grooming a fresh set of criminals as some from the last election may not be available to participate in your next election stealing effort.

Arizona grand jury indicts Meadows, Giuliani, other Trump allies for 2020 election interference

An Arizona grand jury has indicted 18 allies of Donald Trump for their efforts to subvert the 2020 election — including former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Boris Epshteyn.

The indictment, which includes felony counts of conspiracy, fraud and forgery, also describes Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator.

“Defendants and unindicted coconspirators schemed to prevent the lawful transfer of the presidency to keep Unindicted Coconspirator 1 in office against the will of Arizona's voters,” the 58-page indictment reads.

Oops [thumbsup] I'm sure Repubs are grooming a fresh set of criminals as some from the last election may not be available to participate in your next election stealing effort.

An Arizona grand jury has indicted 18 allies of Donald Trump for their efforts to subvert the 2020 election — including former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows and attorneys Rudy Giuliani and Boris Epshteyn.

The indictment, which includes felony counts of conspiracy, fraud and forgery, also describes Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator.

“Defendants and unindicted coconspirators schemed to prevent the lawful transfer of the presidency to keep Unindicted Coconspirator 1 in office against the will of Arizona's voters,” the 58-page indictment reads.
Well good. I’m sure the legal repercussions of biff’s little sham will take years to chase down.

It's a swing State so of course the Anti-American Turds in the Biden Administration and Arizona Government are working together to interfere with the election.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT