ADVERTISEMENT

“Here are the Trump co-conspirators described in the DOJ indictment”

I'm saying DC will find him guilty of anything and everything, I don't care what the charges are. We are now idiocracy. It wasn't supposed to be a documentary.

giphy.gif
OK...so if they find him guilty of not believing he lost the election when do we prosecute Hillary? How about Al Gore? You do realize that's going to be his Defense?

That's your mistake: We no longer have rule of law.
Well I agree with you there, but you still have to prove a crime has been committed before you can convict someone of it. What's Trump's crime? No one can answer that. Why not?

That's exactly how I see it.....but Smith would be an absolute fool if he locks Trump up at this point.
The D.C. jury will find Trump guilty as well as the NYC and Atlanta jury's will.......he may win in Florida.

Smith - Your honor, Mr. Trump is a flight risk, and a threat to national security, particularly due to the charges he faces. We've seen in prior cases that demanding Mr. Trump not talk about subjects he's under indictment for does not work. The state requests that Mr. Trump be remanded, and no bail set.

Crazy Chutkan - Agreed! No bail!

Have you not watched any of the J6 trial info? It's a DC jury, and the judge who let Imran Awan go.

Your post is a pipedream. I think Smith will ask for no bail tomorrow, and that's the last time we see Trump as a free man. Absolutely, Trump will be found guilty, and the first appeal will be denied. That first appeal will be after the presidential election, which he will lose. Trump better hope our elder conservative SCOTUS members don't retire/die.
Let’s not get ahead of ourselves here.

The only part in any question is no bail. The rest will happen.
If they put Trump in jail before he has his day in court watch him become the first non convicted accused criminal in history to be elected President. They're going to get the exact opposite of what they're trying to prevent...Trump back in the White House.

Reactions: Snuffy Smif
If they put Trump in jail before he has his day in court watch him become the first non convicted accused criminal in history to be elected President. They're going to get the exact opposite of what they're trying to prevent...Trump back in the White House.

No campaign money, no truth social, no rallies, no fundraisers, no big donors, and locked up. How?

No campaign money, no truth social, no rallies, no fundraisers, no big donors, and locked up. How?
Well, in that case, we only have ourselves to blame. The people still have the power. If we are too ignorant as a nation and allow this, we deserve whatever we get.

Reactions: atlkvb
Ironically that is the one advantage Trump's defense will have that he never got a chance to do....present his evidence for fraud. Most of the cases he wanted to prosecute were never heard...the evidence wasn't allowed to be presented before the cases were thrown out for (laughably) lack of evidence or "non status".

Now he gets to present a defense, and from what his attorneys are saying he will subpoena all relevant witnesses to make his case for fraud and we'll hear all of the evidence that's never been vetted or even presented! Maybe we'll finally get to find out what these mules were up to?

Leftist judge, in a leftist city, with a leftist jury. Trump is toast. Bleaters will get what the longed for by the hands of a corruption from the left. The best chance he has is we vote these idiots out, we get a Constitutional president in office and Trump gets pardoned. In the end, he's done. We The People need to be pissed, get behind DeSantis and take our country back.

Reactions: bornaneer
Leftist judge, in a leftist city, with a leftist jury. Trump is toast. Bleaters will get what the longed for by the hands of a corruption from the left. The best chance he has is we vote these idiots out, we get a Constitutional president in office and Trump gets pardoned. In the end, he's done. We The People need to be pissed, get behind DeSantis and take our country back.
I'd still like to see them try and convict him of a only a "thought crime"? If they can pull that off...then once we take back the White House and the Congress we can turn the tables & convict all Leftists of insanity.

Last edited:
RDS said he's tearing down the bureaucracy when elected. He's not a carnival ringmaster like Trump, he doesn't give flamboyant speeches. That's about all you'll get from him, until he tears down the bureaucracy.

As for being a governor during this time period, there's not much for him to do. Maybe cut off cooperation with feds? Declare Florida a new country? What do you want?

I told you what DeSantis should have done. He didn't so he's probably not going to make it on his own. Begging Trump to run as his VP might be a good place to start right now.

These numbers could be much higher if they were concentrating harder on this work instead of interfering with elections or chasing after Jan 6 Grandmother's.

FBI finds 200 victims of sex trafficking, 59 missing children in nationwide operation​

FBI operation leads to identification, arrest of 126 suspects of child sexual exploitation, human trafficking​

OK...so if they find him guilty of not believing he lost the election when do we prosecute Hillary? How about Al Gore? You do realize that's going to be his Defense?
atlkvb.....let it go.... it doesn't matter what his defense is......it's useless.....he will be convicted.
Talking about Al Gore and Hillary has zero impact on Trumps defense.

Last edited:

Then they do it to DeSantis. Then everyone tells me he's done. Then rinse and repeat. No thanks I'm writing Trump in. Republicans better get to work fighting back. Show me you have Trump's back then we can discuss my support in the future. That's where a lot of people are. If Republicans want to live in denial then carry on as is. You not winning shit if you abandon him and succeed to the New Democrat Party if you do.

Then they do it to DeSantis. Then everyone tells me he's done. Then rinse and repeat. No thanks I'm writing Trump in. Republicans better get to work fighting back. Show me you have Trump's back then we can discuss my support in the future. That's where a lot of people are. If Republicans want to live in denial then carry on as is. You not winning shit if you abandon him and succeed to the New Democrat Party if you do.
Exactly!

atlkvb.....let it go.... it doesn't matter what his defense is......it's useless.....he will be convicted.
I thought American jurisprudence considered anyone who is accused innocent until proven guilty? While I'm being asked to "let it go" can you cite for me the precise Federal criminal statutes Trump is accused of violating?

I've read the indictments, and I swear I can't cite them. Can you?

If you can, then I'll "let it go" after he's convicted of whatever criminal statute he's violated you can show me.

@bornaneer ...busy studying the "official" Federal criminal register to find Trump's guilt
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Talking about Al Gore and Hillary IS Trump's defense. Both did exactly what Trump is being accused of...questioning results of an election neither thought was fair.

It's NOT fair...Trump cheated...he colluded with Russians and stole it from me when it was my turn!
iu

It was all those "hanging chads"...they should've counted 'em all up and awarded 'em to me!
iu

I just wanted them to recertify all the ballots...and throw out the fake ones!
iu

Talking about Al Gore and Hillary IS Trump's defense. Both did exactly what Trump is being accused of...questioning results of an election neither thought was fair.

It's NOT fair...Trump cheated...he colluded with Russians and stole it from me when it was my turn!
iu

It was all those "hanging chads"...they should've counted 'em all up and awarded 'em to me!
iu

I just wanted them to recertify all the ballots...and throw out the fake ones!
iu
Clinton and Gore still don't think they lost.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I thought American jurisprudence considered anyone who is accused is considered innocent until proven guilty? While I'm being asked to "let it go" can you cite for me the precise Federal criminal statutes Trump is accused of violating?

I've read the indictments, and I swear I can't cite them. Can you?

If you can, then I'll "let it go" after he's convicted of whatever criminal statute he's violated you can show me.

@bornaneer ...busy studying the "official" Federal criminal register to find Trump's guilt
giphy.gif

giphy.gif
The media,Merrick Garland and Jack Smith all say Trump is considered innocent until proven guilty.

If I were Trump's defense team, I'd make that video @WVU82 posted in #65 part of my opening arguments. I'd play it, then turn to the Jury and ask them "did any of you see a crime committed at any time during that clip"? It's NOT illegal to question the legitimacy of an election, which is exactly what my client is accused here of doing just as you heard those politicians questioning the legitimacy of his first election and many others!

"Now I ask you Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, what are we here for if we agree simply questioning results of an election isn't a crime?"

OK folks...let's go home...case dismissed
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT