ADVERTISEMENT

You went through winless Baylor like a hot knife going through butter...

Glad you guys watched. Please support the broadcast sponsors......that's how our pump is primed, and keeps Gameday remotes, national telecasts, large payouts, stadium and basketball facilities, coaches salaries, and recruiting topnotch. It's people like you that keep WVU growing, on top, and the pride of the entire state. That and soda pop sales. Keep up the good work, fellas.

Reactions: Mgant79
I agree, if we could somehow pump up Moo U's ratings on Al jezzera, Snapchat, or HGTV...whatever the f&ck service is forced to broadcast their games, we surely would, unless it's Friday night which is reserved for High School football.

Reactions: Mgant79
Glad you guys watched. Please support the broadcast sponsors......that's how our pump is primed, and keeps Gameday remotes, national telecasts, large payouts, stadium and basketball facilities, coaches salaries, and recruiting topnotch. It's people like you that keep WVU growing, on top, and the pride of the entire state. That and soda pop sales. Keep up the good work, fellas.
Pop Tax = Tyranny. But glad to see WVU prevail over yet another fine squad on their brutal slate!

Pop Tax = Tyranny. But glad to see WVU prevail over yet another fine squad on their brutal slate!

We won't give up our beloved pop tax. Maybe you could convince the Cabell County Commission to enact a similar tax on hypodermic needles since Huntington has been called the epicenter of the nationwide drug crisis. You can't expect others to help you until you start helping yourself.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4472758/Inside-America-s-worst-heroin-epidemic.html

With 28 overdoses in a single day in the little town of Huntington just imagine how many others in Marshall land were shooting up. Could be a financial windfall for the Herd if they could make a few pennies off of every needle being sold !

Reactions: Motown Mounty
Hahahaha.....I thought the eers were going to blow it.

Our team made plenty of mistakes on their own, but anyone who watched the game would have to admit the refs did everything they could to help Baylor.

would you like to compare our "brutal slate" with the herds "brutal slate"?....no I didn't think so....there are certain areas herd fans should NEVER go when attempting smack.......schedule strength is one of them.....so endeth the lesson

You're right.... Marshall's schedule is so much tougher than WVU's. Sure glad we're not playing FIU(thought it was a misprint.....had to Google who they were) and only playing #11 OK State. And, #4 TCU, #10 Oklahoma, #13 Va Tech, #25 Iowa St... But, we are only #22.

#'s must designate lesser quality.

Who has Moo U, beaten on their schedule full of Juggernauts? Exactly......nobody. WE GOT VOTES!!! WE'RE BOWL ELIGIBLE!!! That's easy in CUSA (Conference of Universities that Suck Ass). Guess what else you are? 0 - 12!!!!!! The burn, burns deeper and you can do NOTHING about it. That is reality.

Signed,
Big Brother

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Who has Moo U, beaten on their schedule full of Juggernauts? Exactly......nobody. WE GOT VOTES!!! WE'RE BOWL ELIGIBLE!!! That's easy in CUSA (Conference of Universities that Suck Ass). Guess what else you are? 0 - 12!!!!!! The burn, burns deeper and you can do NOTHING about it. That is reality.

Signed,
Big Brother
conference of universities that suck ass?.....ouch...that has to leave a mark

You're right.... Marshall's schedule is so much tougher than WVU's. Sure glad we're not playing FIU(thought it was a misprint.....had to Google who they were) and only playing #11 OK State. And, #4 TCU, #10 Oklahoma, #13 Va Tech, #25 Iowa St... But, we are only #22.

#'s must designate lesser quality.

Sagarin ranks Marshall's current Strength of Schedule at #126 based on games played to date. There are only 130 FBS teams, and their number will continue to drop as they make their way through the CUSA schedule.

They list our current SOS at 83, and with our remaining games that number will certainly climb........but Herdiots don't see any value in SOS.

Oh! I didn't watch it...I watched Penn State and Michigan. I would have watched it if I'd known it was going to be such a good game! Hahahaha

Oh! I didn't watch it...I watched Penn State and Michigan. I would have watched it if I'd known it was going to be such a good game! Hahahaha

Oh you watched it, and you'll be watching us this weekend too. Especially since the only way for you to see the Herd is through some obscure live stream and all of our games are on real TV. Enjoy the game and be sure to drink a few Cokes while you're at it.......our medical school can put the pop tax money to good use !

Reactions: Humptod
would you like to compare our "brutal slate" with the herds "brutal slate"?....no I didn't think so....there are certain areas herd fans should NEVER go when attempting smack.......schedule strength is one of them.....so endeth the lesson
Yes, ECU, Delaware State and Kansas quickly followed by winless Baylor would strike fear deep into the hearts of Herd fans!

Oh you watched it, and you'll be watching us this weekend too. Especially since the only way for you to see the Herd is through some obscure live stream and all of our games are on real TV. Enjoy the game and be sure to drink a few Cokes while you're at it.......our medical school can put the pop tax money to good use !
Yes, I'll be watching and hoping the defense can join the rest of the team effort!

Yes, ECU, Delaware State and Kansas quickly followed by winless Baylor would strike fear deep into the hearts of Herd fans!
had the herd been baylors opponent Saturday the bears would no longer be winless...be happy in your jv world and leave the heavy lifting to the folks who can handle it......best of luck with FIU or FUI or UIF....pick one

had the herd been baylors opponent Saturday the bears would no longer be winless...be happy in your jv world and leave the heavy lifting to the folks who can handle it......best of luck with FIU or FUI or UIF....pick one
Hahahaahhahah...BU couldn't handle a FCS team and was beaten on their home field by UT-SA but they would beat the Herd! Hahahahahahahah

....and chickenshits take a powder!
just like your coaches and admins did by running their mouths.......typical cowards....run from conflict and blame the other party.....we said we will play in morgantown and your "leaders" said no....what happened to "anytime anywhere"?.....we hold ALL the cards....we will say the time and the place and if you don't like it don't come....we can get a "beat the hell out of you for a few bucks" game from bigger fish than the herd........and THAT's the way it is sportsfans

Hahahaahhahah...BU couldn't handle a FCS team and was beaten on their home field by UT-SA but they would beat the Herd! Hahahahahahahah

And the Herd eeked out a 14-3 win over Charlotte who was 0-7 at the time with one of those losses being to FCS North Carolina A&T........not unimaginable that Baylor could have got their first win of the year over Marshall if only Marshall would start playing more than one P-5 team per year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT