ADVERTISEMENT

You should invest in an invisible fence and shocking collar for HoGo.....

Cousins are so proud that they overpay this guy...." We just paid $ 300,000 for a Ford Focus, MU couldn't afford to do that".
Hahahahaha...Their thinking is all wrong! I don't know what's wrong with them.

Cousins are so proud that they overpay this guy...." We just paid $ 300,000 for a Ford Focus, MU couldn't afford to do that".

And you spent all your money on a YUGO that has no value and you can't afford to pay the scrap yard to take it off your hands. I'd rather be in our situation regarding coaches than yours any day, and twice on game day.

And you spent all your money on a YUGO that has no value and you can't afford to pay the scrap yard to take it off your hands. I'd rather be in our situation regarding coaches than yours any day, and twice on game day.
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one! Let me know when Dana goes 12-1 for a season! That would call for a night out in Cross Vegas!

Reactions: Humptod
Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one! Let me know when Dana goes 12-1 for a season! That would call for a night out in Cross Vegas!

Let me know when Doc elevates Marshall's record against major opponents above 7 W's and 34 L's, with only one of those wins against a team that finished the season with a winning record (and that one lone win was before Doc's time)............

Let me know when Doc elevates Marshall's record against major opponents above 7 W's and 34 L's, with only one of those wins against a team that finished the season with a winning record (and that one lone win was before Doc's time)............
Let me know when KU doesn't tear the goal posts down after Dana invades Lawrence! Can we even take Dana to Cross Vegas for a night on the town? Seems unfair that the gent got a lifetime ban!

Lol, it pisses the turds off so bad when that simple little 0-12 pops up! Nothing else needs to be said! Just......0-12. That's all that matters! That's the reality! That will never change, and they are boiling!!

Congrats on the 5-point win over Miami (OH). And three of your TDs were from 2 KO returns and one pick-6. Your offense was responsible for a whopping 10 points against Miami OH).

[roll]

You're only a 24-point dog to NC State. Think you guys can keep it within 24?

Congrats on the 5-point win over Miami (OH). And three of your TDs were from 2 KO returns and one pick-6. Your offense was responsible for a whopping 10 points against Miami OH).

[roll]

You're only a 24-point dog to NC State. Think you guys can keep it within 24?
Maybe! I know that's going out on a limb!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT