ADVERTISEMENT

As of today marshla is

Snow Sled Baby

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
Staunton Va
8 teams below the cut line for an NIT bid........can you say CBI boys and girls?......sure...I knew you could......WV taxpayers have to get the checkbook out again ......maybe what WV makes in the dance will cover it.....

8 teams below the cut line for an NIT bid........can you say CBI boys and girls?......sure...I knew you could......WV taxpayers have to get the checkbook out again ......maybe what WV makes in the dance will cover it.....
A situation that is entirely our fault!

A situation that is entirely our fault!
not "our"......the fault lies with "the doctrine"......stop playing early season gimmes, play some tough pre conference tournaments....and for heaven's sake quit wearing a blazer over a t shirt.....and that is the name of that tune

not "our"......the fault lies with "the doctrine"......stop playing early season gimmes, play some tough pre conference tournaments....and for heaven's sake quit wearing a blazer over a t shirt.....and that is the name of that tune
It was there for us to take and we refused to take it...had nothing to do with games in November and December. Yes, Dan had much more to do with that someone like myself and IMHO has some explaining to do.

Reactions: Humptod
Probably should tarp some more seats at the Henderson Center and then find someone else who's not a glorified high school coach
I'm looking someone who wiil not blow leads late in big game.....

It was there for us to take and we refused to take it...had nothing to do with games in November and December. Yes, Dan had much more to do with that someone like myself and IMHO has some explaining to do.
Early season games mean the same as later games, wins are better than losses.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT