ADVERTISEMENT

You saw it live last night.....#Unfit

thread...

Reactions: eerdoc
dedhoops is a far left wing lunatic radical who lies about getting women. Dude is a big time loser with a big time BMI

• Haha
Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
This batshit crazy year is complete for me with an eerdoc rambling run-on paragraph about America becoming Venezuela......how do some of you guys walk outside of your houses without shitting your pants......MAGA not scared of a killer virus but scared to death of a boogeyman named Venezuela.....
Are you really as dumb as you appear? Can’t imagine but that your parents are so disappointed, but , at least, they can say ‘Oh well. We took our shot knowing that some win while others face failure. We just happened to be in that latter group.’

I don't understand how grown men hate Trump. The ONLY reason is jealousy. big time jealousy. Most grown adult males love guys that just tell it like it is and hold nothing back.

I know as I've gotten older I appreciate just saying what's on your mind rather than pu$$y footing around about it like a moron.

I guess that answers my curiosity.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Are you really as dumb as you appear? Can’t imagine but that your parents are so disappointed, but , at least, they can say ‘Oh well. We took our shot knowing that some win while others face failure. We just happened to be in that latter group.’

With all do respect.....this is a horrible reply. MAGA!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT