ADVERTISEMENT

you can't

I think Marshall was down 17 in 2nd half last night and ended up winning by 7 on the road. Hoops is all about streaks and once you go on one, the other team becomes rattled. More times than not though, when you're down that many and make a run, you often run out of juice, especially if the other team continues to battle back and reclaim a lead by a few buckets. I think WVU waited too long to exert full court pressure, but maybe Huggins knew they couldn't maintain it for more than a few minutes, due to limited bench.

I think Marshall was down 17 in 2nd half last night and ended up winning by 7 on the road. Hoops is all about streaks and once you go on one, the other team becomes rattled. More times than not though, when you're down that many and make a run, you often run out of juice, especially if the other team continues to battle back and reclaim a lead by a few buckets. I think WVU waited too long to exert full court pressure, but maybe Huggins knew they couldn't maintain it for more than a few minutes, due to limited bench.

Got rid of the poison on the team and will now take time to adjust. Problem is it might be a 4 game slide before they do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT