ADVERTISEMENT

Yikes, ol man Snyder pulled an ugly move at KSU

Nepotism at it is best

Kansas has nepotism laws on the books and K State could be actually violating the laws by having Sean on their coaching staff

Bill Snyder knows this and this is why K State plays their starters on special teams and Sean is up for a Broyles Award.

I actually think K State should bring in Bret Bielema. Half of K State's fans want Sean and the other half are up in arms.
I guess the side that wants K State to move on from the Snyder family is winning

Jmo but Jim Leavitt is a complete whacko. After USF I wouldn't want him as a coordinator.

As much as Snyder has done for K State, he is probably the one coach in college football that should be able to name his replacement, even if it's his son. It's not like he's been away and just showed up to take over, the guy has been there. It's also crazy to go from Bill Snyder to Jim Leavitt. That's like going from Water to Battery Acid as a drinking beverage.

Jmo but Jim Leavitt is a complete whacko. After USF I wouldn't want him as a coordinator.

As much as Snyder has done for K State, he is probably the one coach in college football that should be able to name his replacement, even if it's his son. It's not like he's been away and just showed up to take over, the guy has been there. It's also crazy to go from Bill Snyder to Jim Leavitt. That's like going from Water to Battery Acid as a drinking beverage.

That does not give Snyder the right to appoint his son to a job at a public university
K State only knows winning under Bill Snyder and only knows losing without Snyder.
When Snyder stepped down 10 years ago K State fell back into their hole. They tried to bring in Patterson but TCU boosters pretty much stopped him from going to Manhattan by giving him more money and complete control over their football program.

The Big XII does not need another Baylor or KU.
I think Kansas is the team who will benefit the most but K State is the type of team the last 20 years that West Virginia will become. A team that at its worst is 6-6 and the it's best every 4 years can compete for conference championship.

They need someone there with a track record.

This is another great example of what happens when you give a COACH more power than his bosses.

I look forward to seeing K State go into the shitter in the need future.

Last edited:
I don't give a hoot if the son of Synder ever gets a head coaching job. Daddy has not right to think he can hand off the HC job to his son. Wouldn't that be sweat if we could do the same. NO! Warez

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT