ADVERTISEMENT

Its Ugly NO DOUBT, but look at the roster

With the attributes he brings he is . He dosen't have the the athletic ability that Murray does. Once again are you suggesting that Murray and Greene are apples to apples?
No, I'm suggesting trying someone new because our starter is 2-4 (0-3). YOU are suggesting it can't be any better because Greene. is "too small".

Reactions: Rootmaster
This was your post......

"Greene is too small He was initially listed as 6'0 now they have him at 5'10 and some even question that. He is what 170lb?- 180?. He is a good change of pace guy and can be utilized we some special packages but he is not an every down starter in the big 12. Outside of the D line this team has problems pretty much across the board."

You never stated anything other than his size as the key factor for him not playing. Then, after I brought up another small QB (Murray), you tried to move the point to skill, not size, which voids your initial post that Greene is "too small".
Murray is the exception not the Norm. Greene is the norm

Murray is the exception not the Norm. Greene is the norm
Norm is fine with me when we are 2-4 (0-3). Maybe the "norm" is better than the fainting goat we have at QB?

g79UU0v.gif

Reactions: Rootmaster
Its definitely horrible to watch, but the past two weeks has been the two games where we have played equal to the talent on the roster.

Our QB didnt have a single P5 offer.
Our OL are mostly Fresh & Soph
We have NO DEPTH at RB(Not yet)
We have decent WR's, but they cant make a big impact when the only route your QB will throw is a Slant

Before you form an opinion about the staff, look at the roster. 2 years is not enough time to resolve it.

Im not sure what the Time Out issue was at the start of the game, curious to hear why Neal was upset with Refs. Also curious to know why Neal did not call a TO near end of half to try to at least squeeze a FG out of that last possession.

Its definitely ugly, it looks representative of the 60th or so best team(Roster recruiting ratings) vs a 4-1 team. The issue is the best talent on the team are Redshirt Freshmen & True Freshmen or Soph, aside from a few in the 2018 class...

The one issue I have:

No matter how limited or talented your roster may be, you still want to see your team exude heart, fortitude, & determination. The effort I saw was depressingly low. Almost like the Defense said, "ya know, it cant always be on me, im gonna sit back until the other side does their share", and the other side said, "Ahh guys, Im not feeling it today either"...

The Effort displayed is what is concerning. Lets see how they come out and play in the second half. We all know this season is a wash, so I hope Brown gives GReene the team and builds for next year. Considering all of Doege's limitations, and the only route he can throw is a Slant, if we are going to lose, at least do it in a way that builds a foundation for next year.

#FREEGREENE

You have zero credibility Vol. You come here after games a babble endlessly with long winded, irrelevant posts. Your perspective is neither sophisticated or pertinent. You don’t know much about football and easy to see you’ve never played a legit down of football. More importantly I’ll be down in Charleston, SC this week. You have a go-to restaurant you like?

Reactions: KingCoal
Its definitely horrible to watch, but the past two weeks has been the two games where we have played equal to the talent on the roster.

We have decent WR's, but they cant make a big impact when the only route your QB will throw is a Slant

Before you form an opinion about the staff, look at the roster. 2 years is not enough time to resolve it.

Im not sure what the Time Out issue was at the start of the game, curious to hear why Neal was upset with Refs. Also curious to know why Neal did not call a TO near end of half to try to at least squeeze a FG out of that last possession.

Its definitely ugly, it looks representative of the 60th or so best team(Roster recruiting ratings) vs a 4-1 team. The issue is the best talent on the team are Redshirt Freshmen & True Freshmen or Soph, aside from a few in the 2018 class...

The one issue I have:

No matter how limited or talented your roster may be, you still want to see your team exude heart, fortitude, & determination. The effort I saw was depressingly low. Almost like the Defense said, "ya know, it cant always be on me, im gonna sit back until the other side does their share", and the other side said, "Ahh guys, Im not feeling it today either"...

The Effort displayed is what is concerning. Lets see how they come out and play in the second half. We all know this season is a wash, so I hope Brown gives GReene the team and builds for next year. Considering all of Doege's limitations, and the only route he can throw is a Slant, if we are going to lose, at least do it in a way that builds a foundation for next year.

#FREEGREENE

AFTER BAYLOR FIASCO YOU WANT TO WAIT 7 MORE SEASONS TO FIX IT?

Typical response of one who stalks. You want ignored you got it.
Ohhhh.....don't threaten me with ignore TWICE in one day! Please don't! Please!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said Greene and Murray were equal in ability.........please show me.

Size dipsh!t. Their size. Show me where I said anything about their abilities. I didn't. Sorry. Go on looking foolish and have Allen pretend to ignore me.

Hey dumbass sometimes size is irrelevant. My cousin is 6’5“ and played college hoops. Doesn’t mean I should compare him to Jerry West you raging moron. Greene is a midget that sucks and doesn’t belong in a Top 40 program. The list of shorter QBs presented in any argument for Greene is a joke. Actually fanboy handles like you are the joke.

The one issue I have:

#FREEGREENE
Much of the venom this year from antagonists has had Doege in the crosshairs (and, largely because of the offensive production {lack thereof) and his ineptitudes) with a whole lot of it earned from actual play. However, today your monologue regarding the defense and their potential attitude after the games played so far seems more fact and reality than fiction. We had 250plus pound TEs getting behind our DBs being a little more than half that. I have serious doubts that these pass catchers have that sort of actual speed.
Has the staff lost this team and many of the die hard fans die off abruptly? The questions are massively complex with answers equally complex. Many seem to desire implementing the flavor of the day favored by each with little reason to hope they constitute real answers. We saw a vivid example why a green RB with highly acclaimed RUNNING skill is just now quite ready for the rigors of football at this level. More to the job than simply grabbing the ball and trying to run to the end of the field "...without dropping the pumpkin or stepping in something..." One aspect we saw exposed was the blocking requirements associated to this position and the inability to rely on this acclaimed running wunderkind to understand and perform in this arena.
I hope the off-week is spent working with numerous untried, imperfect souls with, supposed, decent skills in an attempt to both build for the future and show calculable progress over the last half of the schedule (even if that season ends with more L's than W's).
The time may have come that several of those who will not be eligible to return to play next season are ushered to the rest-home while allowing the 'younger bucks' to demonstrate their ability to progress to a masterful position within this assemblage. Coaching and teaching will be a requisite for this move to provide meaningful results but in the immediate as well as longer term. It is hard to imagine but that numerous elements of performance would not suffer greater ineptness with such revision than we have noted over, at least, the last 2 performances while utilizing those being represented as providing the best skill levels we have as our option.

Hey dumbass sometimes size is irrelevant. My cousin is 6’5“ and played college hoops. Doesn’t mean I should compare him to Jerry West you raging moron. Greene is a midget that sucks and doesn’t belong in a Top 40 program. The list of shorter QBs presented in any argument for Greene is a joke. Actually fanboy handles like you are the joke.
You are really retarded. A poster says Greene cannot be our QB because he's "too small". Then starts flopping around after that. Why don't you do everyone a favor and "retire" for the 100th time again?

The actually retard is the moron putting Greene and Murray in the same sentence. Yeah jerkoff we all know both are short. Size means nothing with Greene. He sucks. Murray not so much
Size means nothing? Cool, then you agree with me when I posted that to the person that said the reason Greene couldn't start is because of his size. Not ability, but size........thanks!

You have zero credibility Vol. You come here after games a babble endlessly with long winded, irrelevant posts. Your perspective is neither sophisticated or pertinent. You don’t know much about football and easy to see you’ve never played a legit down of football. More importantly I’ll be down in Charleston, SC this week. You have a go-to restaurant you like?
Played 12 years of Football
Played 8 Years of Basketball
2 years of Track (400, 800, & 1600)
2 Years Cross Country (5k normally)

Also good friends with 3 HS coaches, 2 D1 assistants, and 1 SC coach. Again, you could not be more wrong.

Working as a FA for VOYA, the Kia or Hyundai of the Investment industry, Im surprised if you can afford waffle house.

Played 12 years of Football
Played 8 Years of Basketball
2 years of Track (400, 800, & 1600)
2 Years Cross Country (5k normally)

Also good friends with 3 HS coaches, 2 D1 assistants, and 1 SC coach. Again, you could not be more wrong.

Working as a FA for VOYA, the Kia or Hyundai of the Investment industry, Im surprised if you can afford waffle house.

Umm VOYA is a Fortune 500 Company with 13,000,000 clients that was ING of America before ING spun VOYA off. There’s not a company you can name that wouldn’t pay me a big number to switch BDs. So yeah I could afford a Waffle House. Don’t be so emotional. You don’t wear it well.

In fairness to you I was just messing with you. I believe you’re successful and bright. I do. I also believe your insecurities drive you to try to be the smartest guy in the room.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
Mountaineer fans are reeling from body blows of piss poor play.

Umm VOYA is a Fortune 500 Company with 13,000,000 clients that was ING of America before ING spun VOYA off. There’s not a company you can name that wouldn’t pay me a big number to switch BDs. So yeah I could afford a Waffle House. Don’t be so emotional. You don’t wear it well.

In fairness to you I was just messing with you. I believe you’re successful and bright. I do. I also believe your insecurities drive you to try to be the smartest guy in the room.
The Quantity over Quality doesnt align with the Elitism or Exclusivity act you exude & portray here.

VOYA, Edward Jones, Raymond James etc are the Walmart/Target/DollarGeneral of the investment industry, where FA's are more akin to used car salesmen that pitch generically archaic pre-packaged circa 1980 mini-van style services based on a outdated philosophical approach. The best of our profession do not work with the Kias' of industry, just like you wont find Tom Ford attire at Walmart. Does Dollar General serve a purpose, is it successful, absolutely, but its a world apart from offering top shelf.

If you think or have misinterpreted how I speak/write as an insecurity with regard to my intellect, then you havent met many nerds, I would invite you to diversify your inner circle, attend a Data Science seminar, any science/eng/mathematics conference, Or just join a fantasy football league.

If im a guest or keynote speaker at a QF or AI conference, or on a Quant Trading podcast, as I have been on many occasions, perhaps my prepared presentation would be a bit deep, but Im speaking with others in the same field, so anything with perceived complexity to the laymen would be normal to the target audience. Thus, if my normal run-of-the-mill conversation within this forum somehow entices your ego to feel challenged, challenged enough to trigger a repressed insecurity and engage in gaslighting, that would be a strong indicator you are playing D2 on a P5 field.

Since your thought first ran to intellectual insecurity: ""The perceived flaws we magnify in others, are likely the same ones we avoid acknowledgement within ourselves. Confrontation of such would be an external admission. Horizon to reality, the weight of which the ego cannot bare. Submerged it remains, and offensive opposition becomes a blanket of warm reinforcement, thicker than the waters of disguise. Strengthening the divide between the internal mind and realistic perception""

I know many wealthy people. That is a result of the industry in which I serve, and not of one in which I choose to live. When they fly, they dont say, " I flew to London in my private Jet". Or when I fly, I dont say " I flew 1st class to our meeting".. When they stay at a hotel, they dont say, " I stayed in the Sterling Suite at The Langham".

Its incredibly bad taste, and reeks of abnormality & unfamiliarity, as people who live that life see it as a daily norm, no need for it to cross their mind, muchless in a conversation, esp in a sports forum. Your efforts here are overly brash, far exceeding the usual career & hobby "who are you" discussion, leaving behind far more crumbs that any kid who read Sherlock Holmes or took night school Psych courses at their local community college would need to render you down easier than cook by numbers.

Many people live a luxurious lifestyle and many successful people also choose to live a humble life, but they dont shove it in peoples faces, because they are confident in who they are and the lifestyle lived is not a selected path of over compensation or a tangible example of distilled classification from the peasants.

Frankly, nothing Ive written here has been complex, certainly not what I would consider to rise to a function or indication for self validation. Intellectual superiority is not would fuel my ego, if I had much of one. That prize would belong to my family.

While I am typically well informed in my specific area of expertise, but that Sir is a narrow view of intellect, wisdom, & knowledge. All of which not determined by framed ink & parchment, the 0's in an account, or one's career. As wealth or parchment, does not determine the allocation of intellect or talent.

Ive seen you attack others saying "You bring no value" or "You offer nothing to the forum", then you also attack or incite negativity with someone who's just having a normal conversation. Look at your collection of posts, the vast majority are negative, where you are attacking someone, arguing, or fueling that ego of yours, very rarely do you post anything with regard to WVU sports. To live in such a negative space, a drowning man will always try to pull someone down with them I suppose.

No emotion in typed text, I say all this as calm as a nighttime lullaby. I wish you a long, positive, healthy, & happy life. May you find peace, belonging, genuine connection, but most of all internal value. There is nothing to gain of future interactions between us, I hope you find a way to heal that internal void in a positive & productive manner. I would suggest taking some of the 1 basis point funds that you spend on golf balls and allocating them to a quality therapist. Far more rewarding and productive outcomes then playing in a sand box.

Cheers

The Quantity over Quality doesnt align with the Elitism or Exclusivity act you exude & portray here.

VOYA, Edward Jones, Raymond James etc are the Walmart/Target/DollarGeneral of the investment industry, where FA's are more akin to used car salesmen that pitch generically archaic pre-packaged circa 1980 mini-van style services based on a outdated philosophical approach. The best of our profession do not work with the Kias' of industry, just like you wont find Tom Ford attire at Walmart. Does Dollar General serve a purpose, is it successful, absolutely, but its a world apart from offering top shelf.

If you think or have misinterpreted how I speak/write as an insecurity with regard to my intellect, then you havent met many nerds, I would invite you to diversify your inner circle, attend a Data Science seminar, any science/eng/mathematics conference, Or just join a fantasy football league.

If im a guest or keynote speaker at a QF or AI conference, or on a Quant Trading podcast, as I have been on many occasions, perhaps my prepared presentation would be a bit deep, but Im speaking with others in the same field, so anything with perceived complexity to the laymen would be normal to the target audience. Thus, if my normal run-of-the-mill conversation within this forum somehow entices your ego to feel challenged, challenged enough to trigger a repressed insecurity and engage in gaslighting, that would be a strong indicator you are playing D2 on a P5 field.

Since your thought first ran to intellectual insecurity: ""The perceived flaws we magnify in others, are likely the same ones we avoid acknowledgement within ourselves. Confrontation of such would be an external admission. Horizon to reality, the weight of which the ego cannot bare. Submerged it remains, and offensive opposition becomes a blanket of warm reinforcement, thicker than the waters of disguise. Strengthening the divide between the internal mind and realistic perception""

I know many wealthy people. That is a result of the industry in which I serve, and not of one in which I choose to live. When they fly, they dont say, " I flew to London in my private Jet". Or when I fly, I dont say " I flew 1st class to our meeting".. When they stay at a hotel, they dont say, " I stayed in the Sterling Suite at The Langham".

Its incredibly bad taste, and reeks of abnormality & unfamiliarity, as people who live that life see it as a daily norm, no need for it to cross their mind, muchless in a conversation, esp in a sports forum. Your efforts here are overly brash, far exceeding the usual career & hobby "who are you" discussion, leaving behind far more crumbs that any kid who read Sherlock Holmes or took night school Psych courses at their local community college would need to render you down easier than cook by numbers.

Many people live a luxurious lifestyle and many successful people also choose to live a humble life, but they dont shove it in peoples faces, because they are confident in who they are and the lifestyle lived is not a selected path of over compensation or a tangible example of distilled classification from the peasants.

Frankly, nothing Ive written here has been complex, certainly not what I would consider to rise to a function or indication for self validation. Intellectual superiority is not would fuel my ego, if I had much of one. That prize would belong to my family.

While I am typically well informed in my specific area of expertise, but that Sir is a narrow view of intellect, wisdom, & knowledge. All of which not determined by framed ink & parchment, the 0's in an account, or one's career. As wealth or parchment, does not determine the allocation of intellect or talent.

Ive seen you attack others saying "You bring no value" or "You offer nothing to the forum", then you also attack or incite negativity with someone who's just having a normal conversation. Look at your collection of posts, the vast majority are negative, where you are attacking someone, arguing, or fueling that ego of yours, very rarely do you post anything with regard to WVU sports. To live in such a negative space, a drowning man will always try to pull someone down with them I suppose.

No emotion in typed text, I say all this as calm as a nighttime lullaby. I wish you a long, positive, healthy, & happy life. May you find peace, belonging, genuine connection, but most of all internal value. There is nothing to gain of future interactions between us, I hope you find a way to heal that internal void in a positive & productive manner. I would suggest taking some of the 1 basis point funds that you spend on golf balls and allocating them to a quality therapist. Far more rewarding and productive outcomes then playing in a sand box.

Cheers

Cliffs haha. Look at this guy ^^^^^. Tom Ford LOL. Makes sense you wear that shit. So let me guess. You drive a mid size BMW LOL. If you lived within wealthy you’d realize it’s an arms race. Grossing $800,000 to $1,000,000. 90% payout. Alls good brother. Cheers brother and have a good weekend.

Last edited:
Cliffs haha. Look at this guy ^^^^^. Tom Ford LOL. Makes sense you wear that shit. So let me guess. You drive a mid size BMW LOL. If you lived within wealthy you’d realize it’s an arms race. Grossing $800,000 to $1,000,000. 90% payout. Alls good brother. Cheers brother and have a good weekend.
Go grunt and push.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT