ADVERTISEMENT

WVU's Best Basketball Coach Ever...

tOSUGrad90

All-Conference
Oct 19, 2015
is leaving Michigan to become the Cleveland Cavaliers' coach. Good move by a 66-year-old coach who inked a five-year contract to coach at the highest level of basketball.

Good luck to the guy. Michigan was his longest tenure at any school. He will enjoy a happy retirement if unsuccessful at the pro level. The guy has succeeded at every job.

Best coach at WVU all time? No I don't think so. The main reason WVU was saved from a dumpster fire. Yes.

Fred Shaus and Bob Huggins are far better than bewhine
Beilein has gone further in the NCAA Tournament, won more big boy conference titles, and produced infinitely more NBA players in the past 12 years than tHuggs, but don't let the facts get in your way. Shaus had the Logo, and wasn't the Old Fold & Blew in some rinky-dink conference back then?

Beilein has gone further in the NCAA Tournament, won more big boy conference titles, and produced infinitely more NBA players in the past 12 years than tHuggs, but don't let the facts get in your way. Shaus had the Logo, and wasn't the Old Fold & Blew in some rinky-dink conference back then?
What are you hearing about a double header on WVU-OSU day in Cleveland?

Not a thing, Tony. however, I am hearing that the Buckeyes are offering football mini season ticket packages (3-4 games) for the first time in 2019, which is good news for me.

Not a thing, Tony. however, I am hearing that the Buckeyes are offering football mini season ticket packages (3-4 games) for the first time in 2019, which is good news for me.
The MU board is offering that we'll play Duquense after the WVU -OSU tilt. But to me that doesn't make much sense, can't imagine WVU -OSU won't sell out in Cleveland with the support the Bucks have up there!

any national titles?...according to you that's all that counts

Do Shaus or tHuggs have any NCAA national titles? If you use this as the barometer, then you've eliminated WVU from the conversation all together.

I have no ill will toward Beilein and wish him success as he moves to the NBA. BUT............You started this thread talking about how great a coach he is and now you are saying WVU is out of the conversation altogether because we have never won the NCAA title. So tell me Attorney Matlock, how many NCAA titles does Beilein have on his resume? The more you post, the more you talk in circles. Add smack talk to the growing list of things you aren't very good at.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
I have no ill will toward Beilein and wish him success as he moves to the NBA. BUT............You started this thread talking about how great a coach he is and now you are saying WVU is out of the conversation altogether because we have never won the NCAA title. So tell me Attorney Matlock, how many NCAA titles does Beilein have on his resume? The more you post, the more you talk in circles. Add smack talk to the growing list of things you aren't very good at.
Hey sh!t for brains: Your Fold & Blew lover SlowHead brought up national titles; I merely responded in a manner that seems to have hurt your itty bitty wittle feelings. Once you have awakened fully from your daily afternoon slumber, reread my post above, and try to comprehend the words, "you" and "you've." I was posting about SlowHead's barometer of national titles, and removal of WVU from the discussion, ancient dumb a$$. I'll post more s l o w l y for you next time.

[laughing]

The MU board is offering that we'll play Duquense after the WVU -OSU tilt. But to me that doesn't make much sense, can't imagine WVU -OSU won't sell out in Cleveland with the support the Bucks have up there!
Why would either team do that? Makes no sense.

Did this with another team called Michigan. Compare the 2, 3 or 4 coaches while they were here coaching the team for their first 5 years. Quit stretching what you don't have, a brain.

must be being denied internet access at Sheetz again....can we start a gofundme for Sheetz to take him back?[cheers]
Unlike you and T-Bone/Allen, I'm not 80 years old and unemployed, so have some patience when I'm not here to respond immediately to your drivel.

:p

Wow, who’s the OSU guy and why does it come here? Seems like a real clown. I guess you can find a dork anywhere now.

Unlike you and T-Bone/Allen, I'm not 80 years old and unemployed, so have some patience when I'm not here to respond immediately to your drivel.

:p
only 68...and I'll bet that I make more working 2 days a week than you make in a month...and my office is NOT my van[roll]and I don't have to have patience with anybody

only 68...and I'll bet that I make more working 2 days a week than you make in a month...and my office is NOT my van[roll]and I don't have to have patience with anybody
I'd bet that you don't, sand raker. You're what a friend of mine calls, "OPC," a/k/a "Old People Crazy."

[laughing]

I'd bet that you don't, sand raker. You're what a friend of mine calls, "OPC," a/k/a "Old People Crazy."

[laughing]
can you beat 20 bucks an hour and having your work vehicle loaded and cleaned by other employees so all you have to do is get on it and go..AND setting your own work schedule?.....and if my life is "OPC" then I hope that it gets a little more "C"......I'm having the time of my life....I'm going to live to be 100 just to make people like you pay my medicare.......suffer puta:grimace:

can you beat 20 bucks an hour and having your work vehicle loaded and cleaned by other employees so all you have to do is get on it and go..AND setting your own work schedule?.....and if my life is "OPC" then I hope that it gets a little more "C"......I'm having the time of my life....I'm going to live to be 100 just to make people like you pay my medicare.......suffer puta:grimace:
$20.00/hour? I pay my assistant more than that...LOL

a van driver gets 20 bucks an hour?...you need to take an economics course...WV ain't new york......and besides ..my 20 bucks an hour is pocket change/spending money....life is good

You can't expect someone like tOSUdogpeckergnat whose means of support doesn't afford him the opportunity to be able to connect to the internet without siphoning it from someone up the street to understand a well earned retirement and the benefits that come with it. He's accused me of living on the government teat since I get get a check from a pension and receive SS check benefits that I paid into for 46 years - all while he's looking for more free stuff like the time he won a free month on the Blue Lot. He's gotta be a Bainie Sanduhs supporter.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
a van driver gets 20 bucks an hour?...you need to take an economics course...WV ain't new york......and besides ..my 20 bucks an hour is pocket change/spending money....life is good
You might qualify for the low income tax credit. Have you filed your 1040 yet? If not, then be sure to take this deduction, which is made available to help you and the other working poor.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT