ADVERTISEMENT

WVU82 continues to be the beast at reporting liberal corruption.

I can't find one from you (I've been looking for the past hour and a half) Can you provide just one?
I don't have time like you do to sit on here all day. And its not my issue you can't keyword search properly. How about the post I just made then in another thread?

I don't have time like you do to sit on here all day. And its not my issue you can't keyword search properly. How about the post I just made then in another thread?
Mothering 3 kids is tough enough job for you - plus that protesting job is causing you to put in overtime. The good thing and a first is that you might finally clear over $250 a week after taxes.

You said you've made many factual rebuttals of what you characterized as @WVU82 's "stupid" posts.
I have definitely refuted many of his stupid retweets

I just asked for one. He has posts all over this board, including several in this very thread. You had time to point out how many of his posts you've factually refuted. You also had time to complain about how often he posts.

So how long would it take you to pull out just one of your self admitted "many" factual rebuttals to just one of his allegedly "stupid" posts?

Last edited:
You said you've made many factual rebuttals of what you characterized as @WVU82 's "stupid" posts.

I just asked for one. He has posts all over this board, including several in this very thread. You had time to point out how many of his posts you've factually refuted. You also had time to complain about how often he posts.

So how long would it take you to pull out just one of your self admitted "many" factual rebuttals to just one of his allegedly "stupid" posts?
My time is better spent on things other than relooking at years old posts about you and WVU82. I just posted in another thread. Since you have a bunch of free time go take a look at that.

I just posted in another thread. Since you have a bunch of free time go take a look at that.
Translation:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePunish-EER
My time is better spent on things other than relooking at years old posts about you and WVU82
Yet, YOU took time to point out that YOU at least have spent some amount of time factually refuting "many" of his so called "silly posts". Why?

This comment earlier ITT wasn't directed to you, yet YOU took time to read it, then YOU took even more time to respond to it!

bornaneer said:
WVU82 does excellent work. Provides info that is backed up with sources and links.
... and is almost never refuted with the facts by any of the whinners on the Left. All they do is call him names, but they can't refute his posts.
then (from the Left) YOU responded.....
I have definitely refuted many of his stupid retweets
YOU also definitely can't produce at least one factual refutation among the literally thousands of posts he's made on this forum. Not one. (not even in this thread!)

Why not?

@NYC_Eer because everyone knows I'm a liar and a fraud and all it takes is that spiteful, ornery, inveterate "Uncle Tom" Negro atl to call me out!
giphy.gif

My pleasure... bye man!!!!! 🤣

Last edited:
@NYC_Eer

So in another thread @WVU82 lists more than a dozen American Colleges and University Presidents who are Arab or of Arab descent. In a desperate effort to discredit his list YOU found 2 who are not of Arab descent, and therefore you think that disqualifies everything else he posted. :rolleyes:

So, speaking of WVU82's bullshit, even though who cares who has an Arab President, Fordham and MIT don't have Arab President's. Fordham is near me, and I know they don't have an Arab President. I looked at MIT, and then didn't need to look any further.
OK. And Trump never told anyone gathered at the Capitol building on Jan 6th to riot. You've never called out the MSM for propagating that bald faced lie, (which you believe btw) yet because @WVU82's post misses the mark on just two of over a dozen College Presidents who are NOT of Arab descent, you want to discredit EVERYTHING else he posts on this forum?

Too bad you don't hold the corrupt MSM to the same standard you hold for @WVU82. Maybe if you did you'd be better informed about what really happened on Jan 6th, and the reasons behind it?

Epic fail.

memo to @WVU82

The reason you so agitate these media mind numbed Leftists like @NYC_Eer is precisely because they can't refute the majority of what you post as an alternative to their mindless media mind control. So keep it up...at least you force them to dig deep searching for minor details desperately trying to find something to discredit you, so they don't actually come off as media brainwashed as they sound.

Question for @NYCeer....
Was the Trump "collusion" with Russians to steal the '16 election a totally fabricated, made-up, bought-and-paid for hoax complete with illegal spying on Trump's campaign by the Obama DOJ? To this day YOU and several others of your media mind numbed brethren refuse to admit that as a proven FACT!

Why?

@NYC_Eer ...caught in his own delusion confusion
giphy.gif

@NYC_Eer

So in another thread @WVU82 lists more than a dozen American Colleges and University Presidents who are Arab or of Arab descent. In a desperate effort to discredit his list YOU found 2 who are not of Arab descent, and therefore you think that disqualifies everything else he posted. :rolleyes:

OK. And Trump never told anyone gathered at the Capitol building on Jan 6th to riot. You've never called out the MSM for propagating that bald faced lie, (which you believe btw) yet because @WVU82's post misses the mark on just two of over a dozen College Presidents who are NOT of Arab descent, you want to discredit EVERYTHING else he posts on this forum?

Too bad you don't hold the corrupt MSM to the same standard you hold for @WVU82. Maybe if you did you'd be better informed about what really happened on Jan 6th, and the reasons behind it?

Epic fail.

memo to @WVU82

The reason you so agitate these media mind numbed Leftists like @NYC_Eer is precisely because they can't refute the majority of what you post as an alternative to their mindless media mind control. So keep it up...at least you force them to dig deep searching for minor details desperately trying to find something to discredit you, so they don't actually come off as media brainwashed as they sound.

Question for @NYCeer....
Was the Trump "collusion" with Russians to steal the '16 election a totally fabricated, made-up, bought-and-paid for hoax complete with illegal spying on Trump's campaign by the Obama DOJ? To this day YOU and several others of your media mind numbed brethren refuse to admit that as a proven FACT!

Why?

@NYC_Eer ...caught in his own delusion confusion
giphy.gif
So you didn’t go to the other thread where I factually disputed the first post I saw. I see where you’re coming from. I guess WVU82 has never posted an untrue post. Got it

So you didn’t go to the other thread where I factually disputed the first post I saw. I see where you’re coming from. I guess WVU82 has never posted an untrue post. Got it
No I didn't say that. Matter of fact I said not everything he puts up is 100% fact. My point is the majority of what he posts goes unresponded to by folks like YOU who always complain about the amount he posts. I said I rarely read point-by-point factual rebuttals to his posts, and your example 100% supports my point. Just look in this thread all that he's posted. Very little of it is/can be factually refuted by any of you complaining about him.

No I didn't say that. Matter of fact I said not everything he puts up is 100% fact. My point is the majority of what he posts goes unresponded to by folks like YOU who always complain about the amount he posts. I said I rarely read point-by-point factual rebuttals to his posts, and your example 100% supports my point. Just look in this thread all that he's posted. Very little of it is/can be factually refuted by any of you complaining about him.
So you asked for me to factually refute anything he has posted, which I did. Let me know when the Fordham President switches from Jesuit to Arab.

Now…it’s that no one replies to all his 100k retweets? That’s a very low bar. Way to move the goal post.

You’d have to have your job to have the time to respond to all the BS he vomits on this board.

So you asked for me to factually refute anything he has posted, which I did. Let me know when the Fordham President switches from Jesuit to Arab.

Now…it’s that no one replies to all his 100k retweets? That’s a very low bar. Way to move the goal post.

You’d have to have your job to have the time to respond to all the BS he vomits on this board.
OK smarty-pants...between the back and fourth you and I have had over @WVU82 ...I'd say we've "wasted" roughly about an hour of each other's time. So let me make it easier for you to prove my point since you obviously "don't have time" to respond to all of his so called BS. Save yourself some time & just stick to his posts in this thread.

Pick any post he's "vomited" in this thread, and let's hear your point-by-point factual rebuttal of his upchuck? I 100% guarantee this is the last post I'll see from YOU factually rebutting anything he's posted in this thread.

@NYC_Eer
That's it...I've had enough... so none of you Trumpers should bother logging back on to see how I answered this?
giphy.gif

Don't worry 'ya "time saving" fraud...we also have better things to do with our time, but we do enjoy watching your lame ass getting run off from threads. We have plenty of time for that 🤣

Last edited:
OK smarty-pants...between the back and fourth you and I have had over @WVU82 ...I'd say we've "wasted" roughly about an hour of each other's time. So let me make it easier for you to prove my point since you obviously "don't have time" to respond to all of his so called BS. Save yourself some time & just stick to his posts in this thread.

Pick any post he's "vomited" in this thread, and let's hear your point-by-point factual rebuttal of his upchuck? I 100% guarantee this is the last post I'll see from YOU factually rebutting anything he's posted in this thread.

@NYC_Eer
That's it...I've had enough... so none of you Trumpers should bother logging back on to see how I answered this?
giphy.gif

Don't worry 'ya "time saving" fraud...we also have better things to do with our time, but we do enjoy watching your lame ass getting run off from threads. We have plenty of time for that 🤣
So you’re ignoring the one post I pointed out, which proves not everything is 100% factual, which is what you requested. Got it.

Last edited:
So you’re ignoring the one post I pointed out, which proves not everything is 100% factual, which is what you requested. Got it.
As a matter of fact YOU claimed you "didn't have time" to respond to all @WVU82 posts, ostensibly suggesting that so much of what he posts is as YOU characterized simply "BS"... there just aren't enough hours in a 24 hour day to shoot all of it down!

OK fair enough. So if what you claim about the preponderance of the numerous posts he leaves on this board is true, surely that one post you found where one of his facts didn't add up isn't the only one is it?

So I tried to simplify your task considering your valuable time restraints and suggested you pick just one post in this particular thread to make your point that most of what he always posts is "BS". (according to YOU)

Not only will you not do it to prove your point, you can't do it which ironically proves the points I made earlier ITT about what 82 posts
is almost never refuted with the facts by any of the whinners on the Left. All they do is call him names, but they can't refute his posts. That's all you need to know.
rarely do I read as many factual rebuttals to one of his retweets with the correct information from folks like you who always complain about how much he retweets. Why's that?
You have at least a dozen or more so called "BS" posts from 82 in this very thread that if what you suggest is true about their content being similar to most of his other posts, it should be easy for you to prove your point. Yet, you can't refute one, because "you don't have time" 🤔

You've been exposed and you should have just kept on running away from this challenge because by now everyone has had a really good look at your coward ass but it's not sexy enough to hold our interest.

@NYC_Eer
Don't be jealous atl, you know my ass looks better than anyone else's running away from one of your 100% guarantee thread challenges!
giphy.gif

Well you do have a point there @NYC_Eer....your ass does look good running away! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
Reactions: WVU82
As a matter of fact YOU claimed you "didn't have time" to respond to all @WVU82 posts, ostensibly suggesting that so much of what he posts is as YOU characterized simply "BS"... there just aren't enough hours in a 24 hour day to shoot all of it down!

OK fair enough. So if what you claim about the preponderance of the numerous posts he leaves on this board is true, surely that one post you found where one of his facts didn't add up isn't the only one is it?

So I tried to simplify your task considering your valuable time restraints and suggested you pick just one post in this particular thread to make your point that most of what he always posts is "BS". (according to YOU)

Not only will you not do it to prove your point, you can't do it which ironically proves the points I made earlier ITT about what 82 posts

You have at least a dozen or more so called "BS" posts from 82 in this very thread that if what you suggest is true about their content being similar to most of his other posts, it should be easy for you to prove your point. Yet, you can't refute one, because "you don't have time" 🤔

You've been exposed and you should have just kept on running away from this challenge because by now everyone has had a really good look at your coward ass but it's not sexy enough to hold our interest.

@NYC_Eer
Don't be jealous atl, you know my ass looks better than anyone else's running away from one of your 100% guarantee thread challenges!
giphy.gif

Well you do have a point there @NYC_Eer....your ass does look good running away! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
So the first post I saw in this thread was a Tweet claiming Pete Buttigieg strangled 5 dogs, which he didn’t. So, you still want to keep up the charade that he’s some fountain of truth?

So the first post I saw in this thread was a Tweet claiming Pete Buttigieg strangled 5 dogs, which he didn’t. So, you still want to keep up the charade that he’s some fountain of truth?

No, 82 just passes along stories the media YOU watch ignores. Was that Russian collusion story real or fake? You'll never honestly answer that will 'ya? Ah, but YOU sure as Hell believed every word of it didn't 'ya? 😏

@NYC_Eer admitting he's been "had" by the MSM over Trump's alleged "collusion" with Russians
giphy.gif

Don't worry @NYC_Eer ...you weren't the only lemming they lied to.

No, 82 just passes along stories the media YOU watch ignores. Was that Russian collusion story real or fake? You'll never honestly answer that will 'ya? Ah, but YOU sure as Hell believed every word of it didn't 'ya? 😏

@NYC_Eer admitting he's been "had" by the MSM over Trump's alleged "collusion" with Russians
giphy.gif

Don't worry @NYC_Eer ...you weren't the only lemming they lied to.
You asked for one thing. I proved it. Move on to whatever other narrative you want to perpetuate.

You asked for one thing. I proved it. Move on to whatever other narrative you want to perpetuate.
It's OK, I know you're embarrassed to admit it (collusion scam) was a hoax. I NEVER believed one word of it, neither did 82 and he regularly posted tweets exposing the scam! You didn't believe him but 'ya believed the media's lies right?.

@NYCeer ...poor guy
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Actually you didn't "prove" anything, nor factually refute what @WVU82 posted was false. In your first example which I presented, most of those College and University Presidents were indeed of Arab decent. Two were not, but that didn't invalidate his post pointing out those who were!

In your second example which you responded to, you never presented the evidence that refuted what he posted about Mayor booty boy allegedly strangling dogs. You simply stated "he didn't" do what 82's linked article alleged!

Just because YOU say something isn't true doesn't make it false You didn't present any facts refuting what 82 posted.

You also stated ITT you've factually rebutted "many" of his so called BS re-tweets. Considering how you bitch and whine about how often he retweets, those were the best examples you could find of all the rest of his so called "BS"? @WVU82 deserves a Pulitzer if that's the extent of all you've got?

Try refuting something more substantive like this re-tweet earlier ITT

@NYC_Eer
I knew I should have kept steppin' out of this thread...that Uncle Tom Negro is relentless
giphy.gif

The more 'ya keep coming back getting exposed for abuse, the quicker you run off again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Last edited:
The "narrative" is the majority of what @WVU82 posts on here as alternatives to the MSM brainwashing and lies goes factually unrefuted by you Leftists who always complain about him. Not all he passes along is 100% accurate, but most of what he posts is never factually challenged compared to all of the complaints and names logged against him because of it!

That "narrative" remains in tact, because most of what he's re-tweeted in this very thread has received no linked factual rebuttals. That's just for this one thread too! 82's posts and re-tweets literally cover this board, yet all you malcontented Leftists do is whine about how much he posts, suggesting none of it is worth refuting because it's all so called "BS". :rolleyes:

The reality of that "narrative" is none of you can factually refute most of what he's posted. You did find two relatively minor factual anomalies, but they're like toothpicks in a pile of 2 x4's. Find something better or shut up bitching about him or what he re-tweets!

Actually you didn't "prove" anything, nor factually refute what @WVU82 posted was false. In your first example which I presented, most of those College and University Presidents were indeed of Arab decent. Two were not, but that didn't invalidate his post pointing out those who were!

In your second example which you responded to, you never presented the evidence that refuted what he posted about Mayor booty boy allegedly strangling dogs. You simply stated "he didn't" do what 82's linked article alleged!

Just because YOU say something isn't true doesn't make it false You didn't present any facts refuting what 82 posted.

You also stated ITT you've factually rebutted "many" of his so called BS re-tweets. Considering how you bitch and whine about how often he retweets, those were the best examples you could find of all the rest of his so called "BS"? @WVU82 deserves a Pulitzer if that's the extent of all you've got?

Try refuting something more substantive like this re-tweet earlier ITT

@NYC_Eer
I knew I should have kept steppin' out of this thread...that Uncle Tom Negro is relentless
giphy.gif

The more 'ya keep coming back getting exposed for abuse, the quicker you run off again! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
LOL. He posted a bunch of people were University Presidents and several weren't. That is the definition of false.
And Pete did not strangle dogs. Its been proven false. If you don't want to believe it, that's on you and explains a lot.

Pete did not strangle dogs. Its been proven false.
How do you know it's false? Link?

Was the Russians "collusion" story false? (it was, but you can't admit it)

If you don't want to believe it that's on you and explains a lot.

@NYC_Eer
'Ya know I'm getting tired of this sh*t....
giphy.gif

Not me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How do you know it's false? Link?

Was the Russians "collusion" story false? (it was, but you can't admit it)

If you don't want to believe it that's on you and explains a lot.

@NYC_Eer
'Ya know I'm getting tired of this sh*t....
giphy.gif

Not me! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
There you go: https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...ttigieg-was-arrested-killing-dogs-2023-11-28/.

Only took a quick Google search, but I’m sure you bought it hook, line and sinker since it’s not a Trumper.

So, that’s 2 non-factual posts in the few I cared to even bother to fact check. So, your initial assertion has proven to be non-factual as well.

There you go: https://www.reuters.com/fact-check/...ttigieg-was-arrested-killing-dogs-2023-11-28/.

Only took a quick Google search, but I’m sure you bought it hook, line and sinker since it’s not a Trumper.

So, that’s 2 non-factual posts in the few I cared to even bother to fact check. So, your initial assertion has proven to be non-factual as well.
OK... so that's two posts you found @WVU82 didn't get exactly correct. I clicked on his avatar to check and he has over 180 thousand posts on this forum! You found two (2) posts he got wrong while you're constantly complaining about literally EVERYTHING else he posts!

If we're keeping score he's like WVU and you're like Pitt. You're getting absolutely slaughtered.

'Ya know, eventually I came to see you as just an arrogant, snooty, sort of racist, self absorbed bloviating weekend duffer, but I never took you as just a miserable loser Pitt fan??? :mask:

Take a lap!

@NYC_Eer
...now that's the ultimate insult...let me get outta here away from this Uncle Tom Negro...Geesh!!!
giphy.gif

Sweet Caroline.....good times never felt so good....eat sh*t...eat sh*t...eat sh*t.....:joy:

OK... so that's two posts you found @WVU82 didn't get exactly correct. I clicked on his avatar to check and he has over 180 thousand posts on this forum! You found two (2) posts he got wrong while you're constantly complaining about literally EVERYTHING else he posts!

If we're keeping score he's like WVU and you're like Pitt. You're getting absolutely slaughtered.

'Ya know, eventually I came to see you as just an arrogant, snooty, sort of racist, self absorbed bloviating weekend duffer, but I never took you as just a miserable loser Pitt fan??? :mask:

Take a lap!

@NYC_Eer
...now that's the ultimate insult...let me get outta here away from this Uncle Tom Negro...Geesh!!!
giphy.gif

Sweet Caroline.....good times never felt so good....eat sh*t...eat sh*t...eat sh*t.....:joy:
LOL. The fact he has 180k posts is not a positive. You said find a post to refute. I found 2 of 3 I held my nose and looked into. Sit down

Take a lap!

@NYC_Eer
giphy.gif

In regards to 82 I read his stuff and most is correct and spot on but some is off . Most his stuff is opinion from twitter sprinkled with facts , some is fact based and worth digging into . Bottom line for me his stuff is fact based opinions most of the time .

LOL. The fact he has 180k posts is not a positive. You said find a post to refute. I found 2 of 3 I held my nose and looked into. Sit down
Why is 180k post bad ?
Yes he gets somethings wrong and I've called bs on him a few times but most of his sharing of twitter stuff is pretty spot on and most is based and backed up with facts .

Why is 180k post bad ?
Yes he gets somethings wrong and I've called bs on him a few times but most of his sharing of twitter stuff is pretty spot on and most is based and backed up with facts .
Someone needs a life. I’d say over half the posts are his and more than half are BS. Most aren’t remotely relevant to the subject.

lol....

180,000 posts and you MIGHT HAVE FOUND TWO WITH ERRORS....

which ones ???

lol...

• Haha
Reactions: atlkvb
Let me pick 10 of those 180K and I'll guarantee you can't refute one. You won't even answer the couple I've offered in this thread! You don't even have to "fact check" the collusion scam I've been asking your tired ass about. Was it a hoax or not?

Keep runnin'

@NYC_Eer

Welp...guess that settles that!!!!
giphy.gif
left....left...right...left...right...left....right....left....right....left....right....left....right

Let me pick 10 of those 180K and I'll guarantee you can't refute one. You won't even answer the couple I've offered in this thread! You don't even have to "fact check" the collusion scam I've been asking your tired ass about. Was it a hoax or not?

Keep runnin'

@NYC_Eer

Welp...guess that settles that!!!!
giphy.gif
left....left...right...left...right...left....right....left....right....left....right....left....right
LOL. You pick the 10? Good one. That made me laugh.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT