ADVERTISEMENT

WVU women lose to VT 64-61 in NIT Semis

MountaineerWV

All-American
Sep 18, 2007
Muldrow fouled on a last second three pointer......but no call of course.......VT went on a 6-0 run to finish the game.......

So now there's a zebra conspiracy against the WVU women, too? It's hard to imagine an easier path to an NIT title than WVU just had. Nothing, but home games vs. mediocre opponents, including a Va. Tech squad that WVU blasted early in the season.

I had no idea there was a women's NIT.

If a loss happens and no one was watching, did it really happen?

So now there's a zebra conspiracy against the WVU women, too? It's hard to imagine an easier path to an NIT title than WVU just had. Nothing, but home games vs. mediocre opponents, including a Va. Tech squad that WVU blasted early in the season.

1. Did you watch the game? Nope......so STFU
2. Why do you post on here? You are not even a WVU fan.......so, again.....STFU

You're the worst poster on here, MountaineerWV. All that you do is throw tantrums about officiating, and attack other posters, who expose you. Nobody on here cries more about the zebras than you do, which is a monumental accomplishment. I doubt that Mike Carey blames the officials for his team's failure at home to a team that WVU killed in November. Big boys, especially ancient ones like you, don't cry.

You're the worst poster on here, MountaineerWV. All that you do is throw tantrums about officiating, and attack other posters, who expose you. Nobody on here cries more about the zebras than you do, which is a monumental accomplishment. I doubt that Mike Carey blames the officials for his team's failure at home to a team that WVU killed in November. Big boys, especially ancient ones like you, don't cry.

You are still on here.......STFU and leave, you are not welcomed..........

Mike Carey's quotes after last night's loss, courtesy of West Virginia Metro News:

'Give Virginia Tech credit. They made the plays we didn’t down the stretch.'
'We didn’t step up and let her have a wide-open 3 and she hit it.'
'The shot clock was running down, that would have been a terrible shot right there if we would have stepped up.'

http://wvmetronews.com/2018/03/28/hokies-emery-shoots-down-mountaineers-in-wnit-semifinals/

Not one word about the officiating.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT