ADVERTISEMENT

WVU wins...Pitt loses

Boston College has one of the worst sports programs in 1A. Of course, last year in baskeball, they finished last in the ACC. This year, again, they are terrible but they are currently 14th in the ACC. PITT is 15th and last. Bwaaaaahh.

Boston College has one of the worst sports programs in 1A. Of course, last year in baskeball, they finished last in the ACC. This year, again, they are terrible but they are currently 14th in the ACC. PITT is 15th and last. Bwaaaaahh.
The funny thing is the pitty fans are still blaming Jamie Dixon for this year. Must kill them to watch him turn TCU around. Actually I think they blame Dixon for everything.

Attacking an opinion? LMAO...oh that gave me a laugh.

This is still the WVU wins...Pitt loses thread....

So...any opinions on why Pitt loses so much...you can pick the sport.

Thoughts?

Yeah I have a thought.........you're my bitch! And, don't be so close minded regarding my opinions. I'm a genius man!

The funny thing is the pitty fans are still blaming Jamie Dixon for this year. Must kill them to watch him turn TCU around. Actually I think they blame Dixon for everything.

Dixon is a great coach!!! Just like Huggy. Great coaches can coach and win anywhere. Dixon at TCU and Huggy at WVU. Dixon just didn't recruit very the last several years.

Sorry to tell you this Greg....but you have become rather boring.

And its not like Still is hanging around the Pitt board is he?

Sorry to tell you this Greg....but you have become rather boring.

And its not like Still is hanging around the Pitt board is he?

Does Still have family, relationships and years of fallowing Pitt under his belt? Does Still go to Pitt games?

Didn't really understand your post....what is fallowing?

I could be wrong...but I am not 100 percent sure you are really a genius as you claim.

Haven't been able to post in this thread for a while.

Just goes to show how overrated the ACC is when a bottom-feeder like spitt can knock-off second tier teams like Florida State and Syracuse.

Haven't been able to post in this thread for a while.

Just goes to show how overrated the ACC is when a bottom-feeder like spitt can knock-off second tier teams like Florida State and Syracuse.

That's called depth from top to bottom moron. That's why last year's NCAAs ended up being a two week block party for the ACC. This year looks the to be the same prospects for a tough ACC. Trying to throw shots at ACC hoops makes you a retard. The Big12 is a fine Conference as well. Get it?

1-6 not that facts should slow your roll. Fallow, very, throw shots. Perhaps you should not call others out on English. Just saying.

I post....greg responds ASAP....I wonder how long I can keep this game going on...and yeah....greg uses the word fallow and tells me to type in English...what a retard.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
You do spend an unusual amount of time here obsessing about things...when you are thawing the burger patties, do you obsess about me and this place too?

Have your hospitals cleaned up all the mold yet...disgusting and people dying...

spitt can't even get healthcare right anymore.

It really is sad that in 2017....old greg uses terms like retard and gay as negative connotations.

And this comes from someone who is hardly PC.

It really does show is pathetic and morally low his intelligence really is.

His response will be to call me gay now.

If I were other spitt fans....I would be embarrassed to be associated with him...even on a message board.

Reactions: MntnEERinSC
Things are back to normal...N0. 12WVU goes on the road and holds off a team fighting for their bubble lives.

spitt is Carolina's biatch in a home loss.

Always going to be Duke and Carolina's whipping boy in basketball...go ACC!

Things are back to normal...N0. 12WVU goes on the road and holds off a team fighting for their bubble lives.

spitt is Carolina's biatch in a home loss.

Always going to be Duke and Carolina's whipping boy in basketball...go ACC!

Obsessed with Pitt are we? Haha!! Can't even enjoy a hard fought win by WVU. Typical WVU fan. Would rather see Pitt lose than see WVU win. You guys suck. Huggins and the kids deserve better than fans like you. Good day sir.

Obsessed? No...it takes like 15 seconds to see that spitt lost on the little ticker on the bottom of my tv and another minute to post it here....so....I spend like 75 seconds on gamedays thinking about spitt....

But I knew you would post here....you can't help yourself being on the WVU message board....

You are obsessed with what I post and think...

"Good say Sir" ....LMAO...you know you will be back....

BTW...thanks for the evaluation as me as a WVU fan....even funnier stuff.

Obsessed? No...it takes like 15 seconds to see that spitt lost on the little ticker on the bottom of my tv and another minute to post it here....so....I spend like 75 seconds on gamedays thinking about spitt....

But I knew you would post here....you can't help yourself being on the WVU message board....

You are obsessed with what I post and think...

"Good say Sir" ....LMAO...you know you will be back....

BTW...thanks for the evaluation as me as a WVU fan....even funnier stuff.

I'm not going anywhere. I go to more WVU games than you do haha. You're just the typical low IQ WVU fan that was told to hate Pitt. I was told to hate WVU and Penn State. I love Pitt and I love WVU. I hate PENN State. But unlike you I don't follow the leader in life. I'm the Alpha and you be Beta. Your view never changes. I hate Penn State because their culture is so self righteous and arrogant. Pitt's and WVU's is neither. Don't be a Beta your entire life son. Think for yourself. Good day sir.

Last edited:
I'm not going anywhere. I go to more WVU games than you do haha. You're just the typical low IQ WVU fan that was told to hate Pitt. I was told to hate WVU and Penn State. I love Pitt and I love WVU. I hate PENN State. But unlike you I don't follow the leader in life. I'm the Alpha and you be Beta. Your view never changes. I hate Penn State because their culture is so self righteous and arogant. Pitt's and WVU's is neither. Don't be a Beta your entire life son. Think for yourself. Good day sir.
You are good for a laugh if nothing else. An Alpha. LOL

I'm not going anywhere. I go to more WVU games than you do haha. You're just the typical low IQ WVU fan that was told to hate Pitt. I was told to hate WVU and Penn State. I love Pitt and I love WVU. I hate PENN State. But unlike you I don't follow the leader in life. I'm the Alpha and you be Beta. Your view never changes. I hate Penn State because their culture is so self righteous and arogant. Pitt's and WVU's is neither. Don't be a Beta your entire life son. Think for yourself. Good day sir.

So, so many things wrong with this post.....I wish I had time to correct them.

I will give you credit, or give Vernon credit, for you using terms Alpha and Beta instead of retard and gay.

You are starting to grow up son...good for you. And you misspelled arrogant. Try to stay up with the rest of us...it makes it difficult to read and understand your posts.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT