ADVERTISEMENT

WVU wins...Pitt loses

Pitt basketball is a complete dumpster fire. Senior laden team that will likely miss the NIT, a total nobody as head coach who hasnt been in the field of 64 in 5 years. Its great to see, however hopefully that isnt us in the post Huggins era.

Funny! Pitt is all some of you talk about.

82hfre.jpg

I am the OP...this is the thread about Pitt sucking....not WVU recruiting....keep up.

When you say at your job "Do you want fries with that"...do you always have a smile on your face?

One thing is for sure, WVU recruits better than Pitt in both sports

Football
WVU - 10-3
Pitt - 8-5

Basketball
WVU - 18-4
Pitt - 12-10

One thing is for sure, WVU recruits better than Pitt in both sports

Football
WVU - 10-3
Pitt - 8-5

Basketball
WVU - 18-4
Pitt - 12-10

Easier competition maybe? Better coaching maybe? Recruiting in football is an embarrassment. Don't mix recruiting with anything else because WVU has had some lean years in the Big12 big guy.

Easier competition maybe? Better coaching maybe? Recruiting in football is an embarrassment. Don't mix recruiting with anything else because WVU has had some lean years in the Big12 big guy.

And Pitt has been what exactly in the ACC or better yet the Big East?

And Pitt has been what exactly in the ACC or better yet the Big East?

WVU is the discussion not Pitt. Saying Pitt sucks has nothing to do with the fact that WVU recruiting is way below the line in the Big12. Stay on topic please.

Reactions: RAK
WVU is the discussion not Pitt. Saying Pitt sucks has nothing to do with the fact that WVU recruiting is way below the line in the Big12. Stay on topic please.

WVU just went 10-3 and has similar expectations for this year, were doing just fine right now

Worrying about Pitt is pointless it has nothing to do with the current demise of Wvu football recruiting. The 2016 season was an anomaly. Wvu will not win 10 games in 2017 or ever again under the Fluffer. All the tough games are on the road next season and Holgorsen has established himself as a big game dud. Cactus or liberty bowl at best.

Reactions: RAK
Again...this thread isn't about WVU recruiting....its about Pitt sucking....can no one see the thread title?

Worrying about Pitt is pointless it has nothing to do with the current demise of Wvu football recruiting. The 2016 season was an anomaly. Wvu will not win 10 games in 2017 or ever again under the Fluffer. All the tough games are on the road next season and Holgorsen has established himself as a big game dud. Cactus or liberty bowl at best.

tumblr_oaktu4HCdv1uwfrz0o1_540.gif

Reactions: hbeacheer
WVU just went 10-3 and has similar expectations for this year, were doing just fine right now

Excellent year! Very good for WVU compared to all years in Big12. Ranked 18th is super!!!

The thread is about a horrible recruiting class that ranked only in front of the two Kansas teams LOL.
So regarding recruiting problems in the Big 12..........

Thoughts?

Excellent year! Very good for WVU compared to all years in Big12. Ranked 18th is super!!!

The thread is about a horrible recruiting class that ranked only in front of the two Kansas teams LOL.
So regarding recruiting problems in the Big 12..........

Thoughts?

Rankings mean nothing. We've won NYD bowls with 2 and 3* players. I literally have no idea what our class was ranked, tracking a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds is for nerds such as yourself. I trust the coaches know what they're doing, they earned some leeway this year.

Rankings mean nothing. We've won NYD bowls with 2 and 3* players. I literally have no idea what our class was ranked, tracking a bunch of 16 and 17 year olds is for nerds such as yourself. I trust the coaches know what they're doing, they earned some leeway this year.

I'm not a nerd man!!! That hurts!!! I'd trust the coaches? Problem is the coaches have produced poor results in the Big12. The best WVU team this staff has produced in a poor and disrespected Big12 season is a team that got trashed by a middle of the pack ACC Miami team. Your standards suck.

I'm not a nerd man!!! That hurts!!! I'd trust the coaches? Problem is the coaches have produced poor results in the Big12. The best WVU team this staff has produced in a poor and disrespected Big12 season is a team that got trashed by a middle of the pack ACC Miami team. Your standards suck.

Unsubscribe

Unsubscribe
For the last time...this thread is about Pitt sucking....there are many other recruiting threads out there....

and oh....Pitt lost to Duke today.....Pitt sucks once again...losers....your basketball team is hot garbage.

For the last time...this thread is about Pitt sucking....there are many other recruiting threads out there....

and oh....Pitt lost to Duke today.....Pitt sucks once again...losers....your basketball team is hot garbage.

Why are you so obsessed with how Pitt is doing?

We should worry more about Marshall? Too bad they suck spookycunt. Loser.

Reactions: CAK125
Why are you so obsessed with how Pitt is doing?

Why are you so obsessed with WVU's recruiting?

And I don't have an obsession about Pitt....its just so damn funny when they suck ass like the basketball team is doing right now.

You are beneath me. Athletically, socially and economically you are beta. May God have mercy on your soul!!! God speed son.

Yeah...if this is what you have left in you...might be time to just retire the gimmick kid....no shame....you had a okay run here.

Yeah...if this is what you have left in you...might be time to just retire the gimmick kid....no shame....you had a okay run here.

You and your two clown buddies are minor league. Bring something to the conversation next time. Give an opinion that actually adds value. Attacking an opinion for the sake of attacking doesn't add value to the conversation.

You and your two clown buddies are minor league. Bring something to the conversation next time. Give an opinion that actually adds value. Attacking an opinion for the sake of attacking doesn't add value to the conversation.

Attacking an opinion? LMAO...oh that gave me a laugh.

This is still the WVU wins...Pitt loses thread....

So...any opinions on why Pitt loses so much...you can pick the sport.

Thoughts?

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT