ADVERTISEMENT

WVU wins 5-4 in 10 innings...

I'd rather play Fairmont State than you idiots in any sport.

There was a bus load of adults at the game from Huntington. WVU did not play well at all. Fundamental break downs, very sloppy. I'll give Marshall credit, they put a pretty good team together considering they have NO facilities; you know that has to make it challenging when recruiting.

There was a bus load of adults at the game from Huntington. WVU did not play well at all. Fundamental break downs, very sloppy. I'll give Marshall credit, they put a pretty good team together considering they have NO facilities; you know that has to make it challenging when recruiting.

They only managed 4 runs? Our starting pitcher had a 10+ ERA.

They only managed 4 runs? Our starting pitcher had a 10+ ERA.

And we partially gave them 2 runs. The catcher made a bad throw down to third base with bases loaded and one out. 2 runs scored.

Sort of gave them another run. Starting pitcher had a kid picked off at first and the first basemen ran him toward second too long and the shortstop dropped the ball on the tag and then the runner advanced to third on a bunt and then scored on a wild pitch.

And we partially gave them 2 runs. The catcher made a bad throw down to third base with bases loaded and one out. 2 runs scored.

Sort of gave them another run. Starting pitcher had a kid picked off at first and the first basemen ran him toward second too long and the shortstop dropped the ball on the tag and then the runner advanced to third on a bunt and then scored on a wild pitch.
All college baseball is painful to watch...couldn't care less!

Agree. Glad to see they have reduced the amount of reflex in the bats over the last few years.
True, some of those kids they couldn't hit it out of the infield with a wood bat , could jack it 500 feet with those aluminum bats! But the news bats seem to be truer and don't have that awful "ping" sound when they hit the ball. But still, I can only watch about 2 minutes of a college baseball game , regardless of who's playing!

True, some of those kids they couldn't hit it out of the infield with a wood bat , could jack it 500 feet with those aluminum bats! But the news bats seem to be truer and don't have that awful "ping" sound when they hit the ball. But still, I can only watch about 2 minutes of a college baseball game , regardless of who's playing!

I disagree I watch as much of the CWS as I can. I watch more of it than I do the MLB World Series

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT