ADVERTISEMENT

WVU VIDEO: Mylan Puskar Stadium Renovations Tous

WVBlue

All-American
Sep 27, 2001
WVUSports.com
August 5, 2016

Tony Caridi and Shane Lyons Stadium Tour

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - In one word, what is happening on the east side of Milan Puskar Stadium is impressive.

It’s impressive in the amount of additional space that has been created for Mountaineer fans attending home football games, impressive in the number of additional toilets and urinals that have been added in the restrooms, impressive in the number of points of sale for fans wanting to get something to eat, impressive in the number of television monitors that have been added to the stadium and impressive in the graphical enhancements that have been added to the concourse, including the recently created Mountaineer Legends Society.

In short, this side of the stadium has been transformed into something that is going to be completely different than what Mountaineer fans have been used to experiencing at West Virginia University football games.

http://www.wvusports.com/blogs.cfm?blog=footballBlog&story=30465

Reactions: VaultHunter
Awesome! Love seeing the progress being made. It's come a long way since I was a young kid going to games in the 80's. Thanks for sharing!

WVUSports.com
August 5, 2016

Tony Caridi and Shane Lyons Stadium Tour

MORGANTOWN, W.Va. - In one word, what is happening on the east side of Milan Puskar Stadium is impressive.

It’s impressive in the amount of additional space that has been created for Mountaineer fans attending home football games, impressive in the number of additional toilets and urinals that have been added in the restrooms, impressive in the number of points of sale for fans wanting to get something to eat, impressive in the number of television monitors that have been added to the stadium and impressive in the graphical enhancements that have been added to the concourse, including the recently created Mountaineer Legends Society.

In short, this side of the stadium has been transformed into something that is going to be completely different than what Mountaineer fans have been used to experiencing at West Virginia University football games.

http://www.wvusports.com/blogs.cfm?blog=footballBlog&story=30465

I recognize that this is a improvement on several levels from where we were... but architectualy and aestheticaly, I think we missed the mark.

Ha, Ha!!! You should have been to old Mountaineer Field in the '60s and '70s on the downtown campus. This is a palace by comparison.

I'm not talking about making a palatial facility... just would like to see some movement in that direction. Looks like a few "bunkers" scattered around one side and it might have been done just a bit better. Yes, it will add to the fan experience, but to the eyeball test... misses it entirely.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT