ADVERTISEMENT

WVU sections at Bank of America Stadium

TruWVblu

All-American
Jun 1, 2001
i apologize if this has been covered before but can someone tell me what the WVU sections are at Bank of America stadium for the Tennessee game? Thanks.

i apologize if this has been covered before but can someone tell me what the WVU sections are at Bank of America stadium for the Tennessee game? Thanks.
why do you apologize, just ask the question. Are you afraid you may hurt someone's feelings because they talked about that and it is covered while you were working and missed it? ASK THE QUESTION?

Don't you have some recruiting to do? When do you clean the floor with a tooth brush?

FXAj.gif

A Hick that can't spell ^^^

Tennessee Pregame Tailgate
rednecks.jpg

You checking out my ass? I always heard Tennessee boys were like that.
Nope I came here to just chat a little football and you are trying to get smart. why do you have to do that. I guess setting behind a key board one can say what ever he wants where you may not say that to my face.

Nope I came here to just chat a little football and you are trying to get smart. why do you have to do that. I guess setting behind a key board one can say what ever he wants where you may not say that to my face.

Question: Did you flunk English?

Which one of them are you. LOL. That picture has been around for a long time.

I don't live in Tennessee. I never will. Thank God.

You you're starting to slip and reveal your true profile. It was only a matter of time.

Question: Did you flunk English?
Oh and i guess you speak perfect english. Look i have been all over WV. There is not one place i would like to live forever. I would live in TN anyway before i would live in WV. So much to do there.

Did you guys ever get a stadium? i remember it looked like some high school football field when i was there.

The South Gate (Morehead St.) side and the East Gate (Mint St.) end zone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT