ADVERTISEMENT

WVU needs this approach tomorrow to the coin toss

Unfortunately it’s been too long since we had that mindset in all 3 phases.

indeed Dana has not instilled a toughness in the Mountaineers that we had in the past.
You mean all the years we got to a championship game? Beat a 25 point underdog to go to the title game? Lose every bowl game from 1983-2000? Please, you are a stupid moron and if you don't think they are just as tough, go down on the field and tell them.

200w.gif

Last edited:

Seriously? How many times have we done all 3 phases well for 4 quarters since the 2012 Orange Bowl? You might have one hand left if you’re using your fingers.

Compare that to how many times we have flat out mailed in an effort on one or more of those phases?

Seriously? How many times have we done all 3 phases well for 4 quarters since the 2012 Orange Bowl? You might have one hand left if you’re using your fingers.

Compare that to how many times we have flat out mailed in an effort on one or more of those phases?
6-1. Sky isn’t falling.

Truthfully WV should be hungrier than Texas.
I think pride comes in the way but there is some truth about using mercenaries and using home state players.
WV players come to WV to have a shit at the NFL.
Texas players come to maintain the tradition of their state.

Truthfully the players on the field have not held up their end of the bargain.
With this I think WV is not the hungrier team.

Truthfully WV should be hungrier than Texas.
I think pride comes in the way but there is some truth about using mercenaries and using home state players.
WV players come to WV to have a shit at the NFL.
Texas players come to maintain the tradition of their state.

Truthfully the players on the field have not held up their end of the bargain.
With this I think WV is not the hungrier team.
sad-texas-bro-is-sad.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT