ADVERTISEMENT

I see March Madness in WVU's future

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
March Madness still is a possibility for my beloved WVU if Huggins’ Heroes continue to play the way they did while disintegrating Oklahoma State, 85-67, with TEN Mountaineers scoring points and NINE WVU players getting rebounds, including TWELVE rebounds by the bench!

Right now WVU may be the best 16-12 team in America! In any other conference WVU would easily have 20 or more victories by now!

Keep the Oklahoma State game attitude and mindset, guys. We're all pulling for you to surprise the nation!

March Madness still is a possibility for my beloved WVU if Huggins’ Heroes continue to play the way they did while disintegrating Oklahoma State, 85-67, with TEN Mountaineers scoring points and NINE WVU players getting rebounds, including TWELVE rebounds by the bench!

Right now WVU may be the best 16-12 team in America! In any other conference WVU would easily have 20 or more victories by now!

Keep the Oklahoma State game attitude and mindset, guys. We're all pulling for you to surprise the nation!
Extremely low expectations for the "best psychologist" in the nation and a "top 2" coach in WVU history.

It's amazing how you elevate a person so high, so high that you don't consider the possibility of anyone in the future approaching his level, the celebrate meager accomplishments. The great HOFer-WVU can't get anyone better-the state is lucky to him, is somehow given the same level of expectations as a 3rd year coach at Temple.

Right now WVU may be the best 16-12 team in America!
You may be right. The other 16-12 teams currently are UC-Davis, Seton Hall, Oklahoma State, and George Mason, although depending on where the game is played, Seton Hall and Oklahoma State could probably put up a decent argument.

If they get trounced by Kansas on Saturday you will be on here calling them "Huggins Humiliated Hobos."

Kansas - L
ISU - win or done
KSU - Will not matter if WVU wins or loses, if it's 2 road losses close the book.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT