ADVERTISEMENT

WVU assessment this late in season

Cuyahoga Falls Eers

All-American
May 29, 2001
Erik leads in scoring average, Bell in rebounds, Keddy in assists AND steals, Okonkwo in blocks, Tre is 2nd in scoring, rebounds and blocks and minutes played.

Matthews is the disappointment. He is NOT 1st or 2nd in any of the categories I listed even though he has the most minutes! I thought he would be better than Bell, Keddy and Okonkwo. But he hasn't been.

MATTHEWS is the project that needs the most work, but he has to stop being less than he was before he left WVU! AFTER POSTING THIS ORIGINALLY I FOUND OUT ABOUT HIS INJURIES SO I APOLOGIZE. IF HE RECOVERS FULLY MATTHEWS COULD BE A MAJOR SURPRISE IN MARCH MADNESS.

Last edited:
Erik leads in scoring average, Bell in rebounds, Keddy in assists AND steals, Okonkwo in blocks, Tre is 2nd in scoring, rebounds and blocks and minutes played.

Matthews is the disappointment. He is NOT 1st or 2nd in any of the categories I listed even though he has the most minutes! I thought he would be better than Bell, Keddy and Okonkwo. But he hasn't been.

MATTHEWS is the project that needs the most work, but he has to stop being less than he was before he left WVU!
Kobe is third in scoring.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUALLEN and Euell
WVU
Among Big 12 teams:
BIG 12 GAMES
5th in scoring at 72.8
4th in defense at 71.7 (if you eliminate layups and dunks it’s probably 20.9)
5th in winning margin at 1.1
SEASON
3rd in scoring at 77.6
LAST in defense at 69.1 (mostly layups and dunks)
5th in victory margin

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT