ADVERTISEMENT

Wvu leads the Big12 and the nation!

Rootmaster

All-Conference
Apr 16, 2011
Florida
Maybe this is the climb Kneel Clown has been talking about!! In the past 365 days wvu has had more players leave than any conference team. In fact 1/3 of all movement in the entire conference has been out of one school...wvu! Way to go Kneel. And wvu also leads the nation in portal losses. Again...way to go Kneel. Of course the Diversity Committee folks love good ole Kneel.

Maybe this is the climb Kneel Clown has been talking about!! In the past 365 days wvu has had more players leave than any conference team. In fact 1/3 of all movement in the entire conference has been out of one school...wvu! Way to go Kneel. And wvu also leads the nation in portal losses. Again...way to go Kneel. Of course the Diversity Committee folks love good ole Kneel.

Wow! Looks and smells like a dumpster fire.

Out of the 30 WVU transfers from January 2021 only 9 of them were recruited by Neal Brown, the other 21 were recruited by Dana.

Only 1 of the 9 Neal Brown recruits was a significant starter: Jarret Doege

There is a purge happening.
Also out of the 30:

10 are unsigned
8 signed with a G5 school
7 signed with a FCS school
5 signed with a P5 school

Granted Neal Brown has sold his soul in hopes Nicco can save him. Huge gamble with your job on the line.

I think Neal has 1 more year. He needs 8,9 wins to keep his job. Just my opinion.
Opinion or wish?
Why post such speculative, self contrived rubbish? Does it REALLY any worthwhile purpose? REALLY?

Last edited:
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Nicco or not we are screwed with Kneel Clown in charge
Seems to me we are more screwed by rubbish rhetoric coming from the likes of YOU. You, quite obviously, have no intention of being a NB (or staff) supporter. This then seems to extend to having no confidence in the t='team' and can only find fault at every turn.
Why continue posting on a dedicated WVU Fan site when you lack the necessary qualifications to be part of such a group? Not one to support the banning of people from the site, but for extreme negative N=nit-wits I would make a =n exception for the benefit of the other large % of subscribers who do not share your radical viewpoint. Your posts are disgraceful and WILL have a negative influence on recruiting and overall morale. I suspect THAT is really your goal. Shameful to pass yourself off as a Mountaineer fan when you seem to be so far from meeting that at the expectations of such.

Seems to me we are more screwed by rubbish rhetoric coming from the likes of YOU. You, quite obviously, have no intention of being a NB (or staff) supporter. This then seems to extend to having no confidence in the t='team' and can only find fault at every turn.
Why continue posting on a dedicated WVU Fan site when you lack the necessary qualifications to be part of such a group? Not one to support the banning of people from the site, but for extreme negative N=nit-wits I would make a =n exception for the benefit of the other large % of subscribers who do not share your radical viewpoint. Your posts are disgraceful and WILL have a negative influence on recruiting and overall morale. I suspect THAT is really your goal. Shameful to pass yourself off as a Mountaineer fan when you seem to be so far from meeting that at the expectations of such.
Can't stop laughing at this post by such a childish moron! This free forum will negatively affect Kneel's success and WVU recruiting!!! Who knew!!! Lol.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
Excellent post.

Sounds to me that you're not a true Mountaineer. Maybe it's time to find another team to complain about.

Sounds to me that you're not a true Mountaineer. Maybe it's time to find another team to complain about.
Oh no I criticize the current HC for all his failures!!! Oh the shame. And...the audacity to expect more than mediocrity!!! Oh the pain and suffering. I am so unwoke and old school!!! Should I fall in line with the cool crowd? No fuxxing way. KNEEL Clown is killing the program.

Reactions: SKYHAWKBALL
My response to the negativity:

Let's give a rah for West Virginia
And let us pledge to her anew,
Others may be black or crimson,
but for us it's Gold and Blue.
Let all our troubles be forgotten,
Let college spirit rule,
We'll join and give our loyal efforts
For the good of our old school.

It's West Virginia, It's West Virginia
The Pride of every Mountaineer.
Come on you old grads, join with us young lads,
It's West Virginia now we cheer!
Now is the time, boys, to make a big noise
No matter what the people say,
For there is naught to fear; the gang's all here,
So hail to West Virginia, Hail

WHO on here is against THAT? Then go to the Pitt or Marshall board if you are!

Oh no I criticize the current HC for all his failures!!! Oh the shame. And...the audacity to expect more than mediocrity!!! Oh the pain and suffering. I am so unwoke and old school!!! Should I fall in line with the cool crowd? No fuxxing way. KNEEL Clown is killing the program.
Lol for years the clowns on here keep crying that any WVU criticism will “hurt recruiting” and year after year, I have never seen a recruit say “I didn’t commit to WVU because that Rootmaster poster criticized me”. Never seen a coach leave because of a forum poster either.

The people that say this are idiotic, demented, or have no idea how the world around their fragile ego truly is.

My response to the negativity:

Let's give a rah for West Virginia
And let us pledge to her anew,
Others may be black or crimson,
but for us it's Gold and Blue.
Let all our troubles be forgotten,
Let college spirit rule,
We'll join and give our loyal efforts
For the good of our old school.

It's West Virginia, It's West Virginia
The Pride of every Mountaineer.
Come on you old grads, join with us young lads,
It's West Virginia now we cheer!
Now is the time, boys, to make a big noise
No matter what the people say,
For there is naught to fear; the gang's all here,
So hail to West Virginia, Hail

WHO on here is against THAT? Then go to the Pitt or Marshall board if you are!
Hey cfe...the players need some water...grab the bucket and get out there. This time don't trip and spill it all!

Reactions: dangerousdaneerfan
Can't stop laughing at this post by such a childish moron! This free forum will negatively affect Kneel's success and WVU recruiting!!! Who knew!!! Lol.
You have been around for enough years to have seen posts by Vernon noting that numerous prospects are members of and read this forum. He has stated that what is said within does cross over to recruits and negative attitudes by ,what is thought to be, 'Mountaineer fans' does influence some recruits. Why write the venom and take a chance on being rejected by some desired recruits who, without reading the garbage spewed by several "FANS?" might have had elevated interest in WVU.
As for my being a childish moron, I have seen your version of rational consideration of fact and approaching a problem area with reason and consideration. It seems quite evident to me that you are a much more qualified candidate for this moniker than I. I do not know you and can only base opinion by assessing the value and worth of that which you write. I see your views as overly myopic and appearing as coming from and directed toward a well below average 3rd. grade student. Can you expand on what about the post from me falls within the realm of 'childish'? BTW, do you have any knowledge of the definition of an 'moron' beyond that which would be expected of that marginal 3rd. grade student I reference above.
SO laugh a you will my inferior adversary. Your It may be that those such as you laugh when uncomfortable in the presence of others who vividly expose you obvious inadequacies. Most 3rd. graders learn and progress to the 4th. grade while others languish at the lower level even into a chronology referred to in the legal profession as 'adult'.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You have been around for enough years to have seen posts by Vernon noting that numerous prospects are members of and read this forum. He has stated that what is said within does cross over to recruits and negative attitudes by ,what is thought to be, 'Mountaineer fans' does influence some recruits. Why write the venom and take a chance on being rejected by some desired recruits who, without reading the garbage spewed by several "FANS?" might have had elevated interest in WVU.
As for my being a childish moron, I have seen your version of rational consideration of fact and approaching a problem area with reason and consideration. It seems quite evident to me that you are a much more qualified candidate for this moniker than I. I do not know you and can only base opinion by assessing the value and worth of that which you write. I see your views as overly myopic and appearing as coming from and directed toward a well below average 3rd. grade student. Can you expand on what about the post from me falls within the realm of 'childish'? BTW, do you have any knowledge of the definition of an 'moron' beyond that which would be expected of that marginal 3rd. grade student I reference above.
SO laugh a you will my inferior adversary. Your It may be that those such as you laugh when uncomfortable in the presence of others who vividly expose you obvious inadequacies. Most 3rd. graders learn and progress to the 4th. grade while others languish at the lower level even into a chronology referred to in the legal profession as 'adult'.
You sound like such a dork lol. Btw...if a "recruit" is so shallow to be concerned about comments made on a FREE fan forum...then who the f would want such a pansy?

Wow! Looks and smells like a dumpster fire.
Sometimes to get to the basement you actually start even deeper:
27ef17c7047ad189fd5b91f67d726a76.jpg

You go to x schools site and there is football talk, excitement about the program and a positive experience. You go to school Bs site and its filled with odd hate filled posts by trolls, there arent many actual school fans there and each and every thread no matter the topic is filled with hate speech and rhetoric, negativity, ego maniacal commentary and hatred towards players and virtually nothing else.

Everything equal between the schools which one do you attend?

I wouldn't count on it especially with his buy out. That's why we shouldn't give coach's golden parachutes until they prove they can win with their own players.

BUYOUTS DON'T FACTOR INTO WHETHER YOU KEEP A COACH. WHAT SCHOOL HAS EVER SAID: I'D RATHER GO 1-11 THAN PAY THE BUYOUT?

Shane goofed in year 2 and gave an extension. He is here 2 more. Brace yourself.

And if the revamped team rips off two consecutive double digit win seasons guess what happens? Another damn contract extension! But if there is no significant improvement he gets canned. Isn't that the way it's supposed to go?

And no one on this board or anywhere else can accurately predict which will happen outside wishful thinking and a wild ass guess. I'm braced for it, I've seen this movie several times at several places.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
And if the revamped team rips off two consecutive double digit win seasons guess what happens? Another damn contract extension! But if there is no significant improvement he gets canned. Isn't that the way it's supposed to go?

And no one on this board or anywhere else can accurately predict which will happen outside wishful thinking and a wild ass guess. I'm braced for it, I've seen this movie several times at several places.
If he does rip off 2 straight double win seasons he's possibly gone to another team.

OK, Allen. We usually agree, what would be a best case scenario? BTW, K State leads LSU 42-7 with 10 mins left.
Best case scenario would be he stays for 20 and wins 10 a year.

LSU playing with 39 scholarships and a walk on QB that has never played. Kind of like playing against Marshall. KSU should be pounding them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT